Other Fandoms > Visual Novels

General Visual Novel thread

<< < (2/4) > >>

BlackestJudgment:
Played a few (TM and 07th, obv) and have a bunch DLed on HDD, but hardly have any time to read. I'd kill for like several hours or a week to myself to breeze through as many as I could at my leisure.

Alice:
I know that feeling- there's a ton of stuff I still need to read/play in terms of VN stuff, but just haven't done much due to time/preoccupation with other things/IRL/etc.

Sorry to ressurect this topic btw, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to get chatter going in here again. :3

So yeah, to get things going again, what would you guys say are the top VNs people should check out for their first Visual Novels (besides F/SN and Tsukihime that is)? :)

Saber:
I have not read that many, neither I am too much into VNs, with an exception of what T-M makes.

Last VN I read  was Grisaia no Kajitsu and I became bored of it. I suppose it is not my type of VN.

Xamusel:
...crap. Necro alert!

Wait... does the forum have a Necroposting policy?

Cherry Lover:
Not as such (at least whilst the forum is this slow), and certainly not for relevant posts in a general thread like this one. But, we do have a "no spam-bot" policy, and I have a strong feeling that guy is breaking it....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version