Cross Effects > Cross Effects 1.0 Archive

Cross Effects: Ask The Characters

(1/21) > >>

Mordalfus Grea:
Okay this thread is for other people to ask questions of existing characters in Cross Effects, just to be clear it isn't Ran asking Rin a question its a user asking character a question in which the character must respond in character. However other characters that typically accompany the character, characters that are played by the same person or a some other character altogether can interupt, they can interrupt or hijack the answer.

For Example

--- Quote from: Question Response ---
--- Quote from: Question ---Dear Rin are you a Tsundere?
--- End quote ---
Rin: *Sputters and blushes* No! I am not
Shirou: *Stands in background with a sign reading "Yes. Yes she is", hides the sign every time Rin looks at him*

--- End quote ---

You get the idea. You can use the method I used in the example or you can use the same method used in the Cross Effects RP

First Questions From me

Dear Forest: What would need to happen or who would you need to meet to go all fangirlish on your tenants?
Dear Archer: If you had a chance to "accidentally" bump Rin and Hakuno in a way that would cause them to accidentally kiss, would you do it for the sake of teasing them?
Dear Raida/Rider: Have you ever thought of getting a Job at a strip club as a dancer? With your attributes and skills I bet you could so totally manage it.
Dear Sakura: How does it feel to be in close proximity to three versions of your father?

lantzblades:
Sakura: The corrupted one makes me sad, the normal one is mean and the live one still identifies as Shirou Emiya meaning he isn't really my dad. In short utterly depressed is a decent way of putting it. They make me depressed.

Arch-Magos Winter:
Hakuno: Are you looking forward to the mandatory frilly dresses being a magical girl will entail? Or do you not really enjoy that stuff.

Alice:
(Eh, some of these skits might come out a bit dumb, but it's worth a shot)

QUESTION 1:
Archer: I-isn't that a bit lewd?
Archer: (thoughtfully) Although...
Rin: Y-you wouldn't seriously do it, would you?
Hakuno: (mutters) Wouldn't be the first time...
Archer: Never said I would, now did I?
Rin: You're thinking about it though. I can see it in your eyes.
Archer: (blushes a little, but tries to hide it) You can't say that for sure.
Rin: It's a little obvious. Honestly, some things never change.
Rin: (smirks mischievously) But... Who says you have to bump us together on purpose to get me to kiss Kishinami-chan~
(Rin grabs Hakuno by the arm, pulling her in for a kiss. Hakuno just sighs, an exasperated look on her face. As she said before, this hasn't been the first time.)
Archer: W-wait!
Rin: Aww, you feeling left out?
Archer: Hardly.
Hakuno: ...
Rin: I know... how about a threesome!
Hakuno: I-I don't know if I'm ready for that...
Archer: I don't think she's ready for that.
Rin: It's OK, once I find Archer's darker self, that shouldn't last long~
Hakuno: ...Are you being possessed by Ruby right now, Rin?
Archer: H-hold on, Hakuno got asked a question!
(He quickly snatches Hakuno away from Rin, putting his arms protectively around her)
Hakuno: So you do care.
Archer: I'm just trying to protect your innocence from being taken too soon.
Hakuno: Uh huh.
QUESTION 2:
Hakuno: I don't know if I'm looking forward to the dress, but I'm not dreading it either. It could be worse, though it is kind of embarrassing. I do worry about people looking up my skirt when I'm flying around though.
Ruby: (appears as if out of nowhere) Aww, come on, the outfits are fun! Plus even if you're kind of old, you still look so cute in it~
Hakuno: You're only here just now? (To herself)...I look cute in the dress?
Archer: (whispering) Be glad she wasn't.
Ruby: Aww, Archer's just ashamed to admit that he wants a glimpse of Hakuno-chan's panties~
Rin: Pervert.
Archer: I never said anything about Hakuno's panties.
Rin: But we all know you were thinking it.
Archer: Didn't you just try to make out with my Master?
Rin: T-that was to prove a point!
Archer: So who's the real pervert then?
Hakuno: (quietly, to herself) I think I'm going to leave now...

Mordalfus Grea:
(It was funny, Alice and that is a good thing. Now I gotta wait and see if Mike[?] answers Raida's question)

Dear Lawrence: So if you're connected to that car of yours, do you feel it when you hit some poor critter as your drive?
Dear Redheaded Driver: Do you have a name we can call you aside from Redheaded Driver?
Dear Rin: So how many times when nobody was around did you end up making out with Saber?
Dear Hakuno: So is Rin your Girlfriend now or is Archer your boyfriend?
Dear Taiga: If someone gave you a Tiger plushy, how would you respond?
Dear Satoshi: Do you have an pet peeves we should know about before certain lines get crossed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version