Board Issues > Suggestions

The Themes Thread (feedback, improvements to be made, etc.)

<< < (2/4) > >>

lantzblades:
I think it's fine, it gives a clear identity to the site (I do like binary sea more personally though)

Alice:
Nah, I can try changing the red part to a shade of purple and see if that helps. It'll have to wait until Cherry gets back online though for it to get changed because it's simpler for me in this case to just have him throw the file in the backend so I don't have to risk having to redo some stuff. ^_^" Is that OK?

Arch-Magos Winter:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on December 11, 2013, 02:11:42 AM ---I think it's fine, it gives a clear identity to the site (I do like binary sea more personally though)

--- End quote ---
Lantz, it looks ugly and kinda hurts my eyes just to look at it for too long.

For that matter, it isn't letting me switch themes around ::PANIC::

--- Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2013, 02:34:08 AM ---Nah, I can try changing the red part to a shade of purple and see if that helps. It'll have to wait until Cherry gets back online though for it to get changed because it's simpler for me in this case to just have him throw the file in the backend so I don't have to risk having to redo some stuff. ^_^" Is that OK?

--- End quote ---
That should make it look better.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Alice on December 11, 2013, 02:34:08 AM ---Nah, I can try changing the red part to a shade of purple and see if that helps. It'll have to wait until Cherry gets back online though for it to get changed because it's simpler for me in this case to just have him throw the file in the backend so I don't have to risk having to redo some stuff. ^_^" Is that OK?

--- End quote ---

Really? How is purple-on-purple better than red-on-purple...?

Arch-Magos Winter:

--- Quote from: Cherry Lover on December 11, 2013, 09:28:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Really? How is purple-on-purple better than red-on-purple...?

--- End quote ---
I think the problem is the purple to begin with.

This is about the Dark Side of the Moon. It should be a dark color, not a freaking purple bright red mess.

A dark blue perhaps? A deep rich purple, and a dark blue or a black?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version