Type Moon > Type Moon Polls

The Battle of Giants: ORT, Primate Murder and fully incarnated Angra Mainju?

(1/6) > >>

Kat:
So, the poll is simple, whom of the three you consider to be strongest in direct battle? Disregard what Avenger says in HA, it is not obviously a competition who kills humans faster.

Poll without time limit, discussion on whom is stronger more than encouraged.

Cherry Lover:
Isn't Angra actually really weak? He's good at killing humans, but aside from that he's basically just a normal person.

Kat:
Ah, I should have clarified it further

The AM I mean is the fully incarnated god of evil that was meant to emerge at the end of HF.

Cherry Lover:
I don't think that is what you'd have got, honestly. I don't think the Grail is capable of incarnating Angra Mainyu in that fashion. It's just capable of spewing out gunk and killing everything, or incarnating some human-killing monstrosity. Certainly whatever it spews isn't likely to be much good at fighting ORT or similar.

Kat:

--- Quote ---I don't think that is what you'd have got, honestly. I don't think the Grail is capable of incarnating Angra Mainyu in that fashion. It's just capable of spewing out gunk and killing everything, or incarnating some human-killing monstrosity. Certainly whatever it spews isn't likely to be much good at fighting ORT or similar.
--- End quote ---

If incarnated AM wouldn't be a grave threat to the world itself HF would lose much of its sense of urgency.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version