Other Fandoms > Video Games

Megaman

(1/3) > >>

lantzblades:
Megamun!

the blue bomber, the rocking robot with the crazy copy ability.

he's been around forever and I love the little cyan dude. this thread is for all the discussion of things megaman.

Reynel:
I played only the X series (Including Zero and ZX), but I have never played the original Megaman. They were awesome, even story wise. I've also played the Battle Network series, which gave it a different style but didn't change the awesomeness!

KAIZA:
Well, I first got introduced to Mega Man X as a kid, later on playing the Classic series. So far, I've played almost all of the main Mega Man games, except for the Legends series, since I never got the chance. Still, no matter how much Capcom has screwed the series recently, I still love it, and it has been an inspiration for me. Hell, my first fanart you could say were Robot Master/Maverick designs I drew as a kid (sadly, lost to time), and my game project was heavily inspired both story and gameplay-wise by the X and Zero series.

lantzblades:
megaman has more character then any modern game, and the largely mega doesn't speak in the originals

Legends isn't main exactly but i recommend playing it. lastly cap decided 3 is toast

good to see more megafans here

KAIZA:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on May 08, 2013, 01:34:01 AM ---Legends isn't main exactly but i recommend playing it. lastly cap decided 3 is toast

good to see more megafans here

--- End quote ---
Chronologically, Legends is the last installment, so yeah, it's main. Still, the closest I got to playing it was a friend owning Legends 2 back in the day. Will try to look out for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version