Unlimited Creativity Works > Doujin Projects

Dark Side of the Moon, a collaborative story project (original fiction version)

(1/17) > >>

lantzblades:
Some time ago we wanted to create a story idea to represent the fourm theme and interest I'd like to start such a project again. In keeping with project tidiness this post will be a table of contents for all confirmed information about the proposed story. To start with we need a genre, suggestions  are encouraged.

Cherry Lover:
Well, I think we should go with what we did last time, a sci-fi story set on the moon. Not least because I don't want to waste the effort I put into the rotating city design....

lantzblades:
I think an outright retread of the previous idea is a bad move, SciFi fits sure but I'd like to see what else we can figure before Committing to a do over

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on May 01, 2013, 05:58:04 PM ---I think an outright retread of the previous idea is a bad move, SciFi fits sure but I'd like to see what else we can figure before Committing to a do over

--- End quote ---

The thing is, I like the previous idea, and I can't think of anything that would be better.

lantzblades:
there's a lot of scifi concepts available to show off, not just the hard real ones

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version