Cross Effects > 2.0 Archive- the one no one cares about

Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP

<< < (282/284) > >>

Kaze:
LANCELOT

Saber? Now that he thought about it, that was her class during the 4th Heaven’s Feel. Lancelot thought it odd that she would still be referred to by her old class name, and hoped that people didn’t start calling him Berserker.

The dark knight twitched at Quinn’s appalling manners towards the former king and forced himself to remain calm. As she had made clear, Arturia was no longer king, and she considered him a friend. Lancelot had no ground on which to rebuke the man for his insolence. Still, the thought of beating Quinn insensate with one of the nearby signs next to the road greatly amused the Knight of the Lake.

Remaining silent, he continued to follow Quinn and Saber, hoping that they came to the “Brewery” (What world was this where people went to a brewery without the intent to drink?) soon. Lancelot was no stranger to hunger, but now that he was calmer, he could clearly feel his body demanding nourishment.

Elf:
"To be blunt, I'm trying to get my Godmother fucked," Gabriel said as he opened up his closet. 

He smirked at La Folia and said, "The means to my goal fell into her bed earlier this morning.  However, both of them need a bit of a push."

Wynn tilted her head and said, "I am Lady Wynn Umbra."

The man had not earned the right to her real name.  As he sit, she walked over to the bar and began to gather the ingredients for proper absinthe.  "It is a pleasure to meet you."

Lancer slowed down as he saw the familiar blond head.  Rin was cuddling against him, probably shivering something fierce.   He took off the leather jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around her shoulders.  "Sorry about that, you okay?"

Saber felt eyes watching them and held up her hand.  Quinn was already looking around, his night-dark eyes scanning the crowd.  Saber turned around to see two familiar figures, one of them very familiar and a wonderful sight to see. 

The former king's face lit up as she saw Tohsaka Rin being wrapped in Lancer's jacket.  Seeing Lancer there was a bit odd, but then she had been reunited with one of her former knights minutes before.  Then her eyes narrowed as she noticed Lancer cradling Rin in his arms.

She knew of the Celt's life and his . . . indiscretions. 

However, she was already all but running towards Rin, a smile across her face.

"Good," Forest said, "I mean, I don't want you eating souls because that's . . . well, that's blackest of the black arts."

Biting her lip, she said, "If . . . until we can find you a tether person or what not, I can donate."

As Saber ran towards the Japanese school girl with the super aquamarine eyes and the rougish guy with blue hair, Quinn's eyes found the person who was following them.  He pointed and said, "Fucking show yourself."

Alice:
Rin
--- Quote from: Lancer ---Lancer slowed down as he saw the familiar blond head.  Rin was cuddling against him, probably shivering something fierce.   He took off the leather jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around her shoulders.  "Sorry about that, you okay?"
--- End quote ---
The drop in speed was just enough so she could talk. Not quite normally though. Her teeth were chattering. "N-no, I-I've been through worse, r-really! I can handle a little c-cold! I'm f-fine!"

The jacket was much appreciated, however, and she found herself wrapping it around her shoulders more tightly.

She spotted Saber waving from down below, and couldn't help but smile and wave back.

She seems so happy to see me. Heh... maybe things turned out better between us in her timeline too, in mine, we didn't exactly leave on the best of terms... The Servants in mine got the short end of the stick, it seems.

Still, she kept smiling. Until she noticed Saber's companion (possibly her Master?) yelling something up at them. She couldn't quite hear him through the height and the wind, and they were high up enough that she couldn't try reading his lips. But she could tell even from up here the guy didn't seem happy. If he tried anything though, they'd be ready. After all, she just got through this bitter cold, didn't she? She made it through her Grail War. She could make it through just about anything.

Ivan The Mouse:

--- Quote from: Elf on September 06, 2014, 05:53:28 AM ---Wynn tilted her head and said, "I am Lady Wynn Umbra."

The man had not earned the right to her real name.  As he sit, she walked over to the bar and began to gather the ingredients for proper absinthe.  "It is a pleasure to meet you."
--- End quote ---

He nodded once towards Wynn as an acknowledgement to her introduction before he finally relaxed his posture a bit and took his sit.

As he watched her gather the necessary implements and ingredients needed for the absinthe ritual, Rattus began to ponder when will be the appropriate time for him to start talking about his business proposals to the lady of the shadows, especially that she didn't seem to have the need for any modern firearm or military equipment due to her supernatural abilities. Even if she did, he took it to himself to carefully calculate and pick out the words he would use in order initiate such discussion regarding that manner, as it was apparent that she was the type of personality who had high standards when it comes to the people she acquainted with. And thus, he was caught in deep thought again, not relaxing even if he was seated in the salon of a royal lady who was making louched absinthe for the two of them.

Brahmastra:

--- Quote from: Elf on September 06, 2014, 05:53:28 AM ---"To be blunt, I'm trying to get my Godmother fucked," Gabriel said as he opened up his closet. 

He smirked at La Folia and said, "The means to my goal fell into her bed earlier this morning.  However, both of them need a bit of a push."

--- End quote ---

"Hoho, is that so? Who is the lucky guy?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version