Cross Effects > 2.0 Archive- the one no one cares about

Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP

<< < (284/284)

Elf:
Wynn had a small absinthe fountain crafted out of a bright metal and more rock crystal.  With a twist of her wrist, she opened the top of the fountain and poured icy water into it.  Then the goblets with the spoons and large, white sugar cubes placed upon them was put under individual faucets.   

She turned a valve and the cold water started to trickle over the sugar, slowly dissolving it into the green liquor.

"So, what business did you want with Law Unto Herself?" Wynn asked, arching her eyebrows.

Forest blinked at his nervousness, which made her feel slightly better.  "Well, I already said I'd help you and . . . I wouldn't have asked you out if I didn't want to spend bloody time with you.  How complicated is it to make the contract?"

Ivan The Mouse:

--- Quote from: Elf on September 08, 2014, 04:14:35 AM ---Wynn had a small absinthe fountain crafted out of a bright metal and more rock crystal.  With a twist of her wrist, she opened the top of the fountain and poured icy water into it.  Then the goblets with the spoons and large, white sugar cubes placed upon them was put under individual faucets.   

She turned a valve and the cold water started to trickle over the sugar, slowly dissolving it into the green liquor.

"So, what business did you want with Law Unto Herself?" Wynn asked, arching her eyebrows.
--- End quote ---

Wynn had finally addressed the purpose of his stay in the residence. As such, he had no choice but to answer the question, as the cold water dripped into the absinthe goblets. "I was finding new clientele in this city for my arms business, my lady," he said to her. "Then I came across your residence and saw its eerie exterior, which looked out of place in a residential area. And as such, I simply followed my hunch and opted to see if I can sell you weapons, ammunition or military equipment, since you seem to be hiding something from the rest, if the facade of your house is an indication."

"However," he tipped back his glasses, then went on. "Seeing that you have a supernatural ability yourself, my lady, I think to sell you firearms or any other weapon would be an exercise in futility. It seems that the reason your home was styled after an industrial storage or warehouse is because you don't want people to see you or any of your abilities."

"As such, pardon me if I wasted your time and energy in order to entertain a salesman like me. You can send me out of your residence if you want to now and I will oblige." He apologized, but his flat and monotonic voice just changed in trace amounts during the whole time he was talking. "Again, I'm sorry, Miss Law Unto Herself. I heard you were entertaining other guests during those times I've chanced myself in your house." He addressed her, still having the conception that she was the lady of the house.

Knick:
Amy

Proxy just laughed as Fiore scolded it. It obviously did not care for her reaction. With one last dirty look at the rabbit Amy turned away and walked over to Mille and the blond.

“Hey, I am really sorry about that. Proxy does not really get the whole not causing trouble thing.” Amy admitted reluctantly, she really didn’t want to but she didn’t want to seem like a bad person.

Shiro

Shiro clasped his hands together as he said grace to himself. After her was done he began to dig in, cutting off some of the chicken eating it.

As he ate we watched as the girl digged in vigorously, obviously very hungry, chuckling a bit at Gig’s comments.

“Well, I just like not cooking occasionally. But if you want I can make something nice at the church tonight, I think we have enough for a slightly more luxurious meal tonight.” He said thinking.

Amelia

Amelia froze as Pariah ran off to fight the, his arms deforming to claws without magic. Wicked sharp blades, without a doubt at least as sharp as Amelia’s own expertly crafted blades she used to hunt.

“W-what?!” She said as her eyes went wide and her draw dropped.

Then the bird fell onto them both, crushing them beneath its claws before it flew up into the air.

Phoenix

Phoenix watched as the dragon slowly but surely took to the sky, indecision leaving its mind as it allowed the wings of life and flame to flap.

But it was taking too long, and so with not but a warning Phoenix took command, the dragon began to fly at massive speeds, speeding to the clouds. The Phoenix commanded the wings to do a spin in the air, and as soon as it was complete it shed control allowing the dragon to once again command the wings as Pheonix sped past it chirping.

Its game was clear, to dance in the sky with the sun bird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version