Author Topic: School Daze  (Read 24925 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: School Daze
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2014, 01:26:31 AM »
Speak to: Sister, actually. And, well, I did tell you your mother was Arturia Pendragon, so why didn't you work it out before. Plus, there's no reason for her to come after you, and if you see her I'd point her out.

As for the "lie" thing, yes, I guess you're right that it does look that way, but what you said was true, and I thought she might accept you better if you mentioned your mother. Plus, I don't recall you telling her you'd lost your memory....

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2014, 01:34:46 AM »
Satoshi "Sister? That makes no sense, as for memory, it's clear that multiple people have lost them. Medusa has been will a group this whole time and Nero was like me."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2014, 02:16:27 AM »
Speak to: Well, it makes as much sense as King Arthur being female. It's just true.

And, it's possible she has lost her memory, I don't know. She might be faking it....
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 03:22:00 AM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2014, 03:06:44 PM »
Satoshi "Would Medusa fake it? More importantly, would I really be friends with someone who would do that?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2014, 05:16:47 PM »
Speak to: She is very loyal to her master, if she thought it would protect her master to do so, then she would. Her master is your friend usually, but in this situation Rider may not be sure of that. You need to question her further to find out her motives.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2014, 05:29:49 PM »
Satoshi "How? I mean what do I say? Also, seriously who names a girl Medusa? You're basically deciding that her childhood needs to suck, Medusa was a monster after all"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2014, 05:36:29 PM »
Speak to: I'm not sure. Like I said, you might need to capture and question her later.

As for her name, well, it's not that simple. She's not named after Medusa, she is Medusa. That's why her eyes look so odd. If she wasn't wearing those special magical glasses, she could turn most of the people here to stone. You're immune to it, though, at least mostly. All she can do is slow you down a little.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:12 PM »
Satoshi "Capture and Question? That would be kinda, unfriendly? Or I guess really friendly depending on context, although judging by what you have said we aren't like that. Although that's Medusa? I see no snakes or scales..."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2014, 07:35:09 PM »
Speak to: Well, I don't actually know for sure, I don't know exactly what timeline you're from, but she is someone who you often do end up in a relationship with. Plus, she's really into that sort of thing. She might even be trying to goad you into it. I certainly suspect that she would find being captured and interrogated rather a turn-on, at the very least.

And, yeah, she's Medusa, just in her more human form, before she was cursed.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2014, 10:12:49 PM »
Satoshi "Timeline? What are you on about? Isn't it weird I would end up,with someone as old as my mother? Isn't that thing a mutual interest thing? I don't think I'm into that stuff so really I'm not sure I believe your claim. And human form? Then why can she turn people to stone?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2014, 10:16:38 PM »
Speak to: Well, I don't know your exact past, I only know the basic concept of where you come from and how some of your history goes. And, well, you definitely are into that sort of stuff, I've seen you do it plenty of times.

As for her age, she's not really human, so I don't think age means anything to her. She never grows old or anything like that. And her human form just means she looks like a human and not like a monster. The ability to turn people to stone is something she was born with, I think.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2014, 10:23:45 PM »
Satoshi "I what? You've seen me with who the what? Not human? And seriously with the who did I do what exactly? I wind up with an immortal? And seriously I'm a sadomasochist? That just feels creepy"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2014, 11:07:47 PM »
Speak to: You've done loads of S&M stuff, mostly with Rider but also with others. Really rough stuff, too. You really do enjoy it. And, I don't see how it's "creepy", it's just something you enjoy doing.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 11:09:02 PM by Cherry Lover »

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2014, 11:11:10 PM »
Satoshi "it's hurting people, the idea of hurting people disturbs me"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2014, 11:48:48 PM »
Speak to: Well, OK, but surely you can accept hurting people for a good cause or because they actually want it? I mean, if someone attacked you, you'd defend yourself, right?