Cross Effects > 2.0 Archive- the one no one cares about

Cross Effects 2.0 Characters: Q and A

<< < (2/4) > >>

YOLF:

--- Quote from: Umbra of Chaos on June 11, 2014, 12:47:10 AM ---Q: Uchiten, what would you do after this world expires? You immortality makes sure that you will outlive humanity, so what would you do next?

--- End quote ---

"There is no point to outlasting humanity. I am who I am because of humans, and so I despise them and love them all the same. With them gone, I would have no reason for existing than wallowing in timeless boredom. It is my fondest wish that humans, nay, that people rise up against me even as I torment them and destroy their world, that they fight me for their ideals and beliefs, and that I ultimately die my final death in a satisfying battle."

Arch-Magos Winter:

--- Quote from: Brahmastra on June 11, 2014, 12:36:17 AM ---Q: Law, did your parents have the ability to see into the future and look at your future deeds to name you as ironically as possible?

--- End quote ---
Lawrence: "Actually no. Neither of my parents displayed any measure of psychic ability, and they weren't Sin-Eaters either."
Driver: Of his family, only Lawrence here ever showed any noticible supernatural ability - minor as it was.
Lawrence: "Being able to know when a ghost is around isn't minor!"
Driver: You couldn't do anything beyond that. Or see them.

Gray:
Q: I have a question for both Funny Valentine and Dunkelzahn what exactly are your election platforms?

Arch-Magos Winter:
Q: La Folia, on a scale of 1 to 10, how much of a slut are you?

Q: Mordred, what would you do if Lawrence had handed you a skirt to wear instead of the shorts?

YOLF:

--- Quote from: Gray on June 11, 2014, 02:27:57 AM ---Q: I have a question for both Funny Valentine and Dunkelzahn what exactly are your election platforms?

--- End quote ---

"What makes you think there will be anything resembling an election in Nexus City? Or that I would be running? Maybe if things were different, but as it is, there is nothing the position of Mayor here can offer me. If I seek influence and power to help the unappreciated, the charge of Mayor is not where I will find them. Not as things are."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version