General Discussion > Real World Topics

2014 FIFA World Cup

<< < (2/11) > >>

Kat:
I decided to follow USA in this World Cup. I won't be surprised if Portugal gets owned by Eagleland.

And I will laugh if USA lasts longer in the Cup than England.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Kat on June 17, 2014, 06:15:23 PM ---I decided to follow USA in this World Cup. I won't be surprised if Portugal gets owned by Eagleland.
--- End quote ---

It's not impossible. The US realistically only needs a draw anyway (if they draw, then they only need to avoid a 5-goal swing in the final game, and the Germans will already be guaranteed to finish top, assuming they beat Ghana, so they won't give a shit), and I can easily see them managing that.

--- Quote ---And I will laugh if USA lasts longer in the Cup than England.

--- End quote ---

Well, regardless, England certainly lasted longer than Poland....

Kat:

--- Quote ---Well, regardless, England certainly lasted longer than Poland....

--- End quote ---

^Dude, why it even matters? It has literally nothing to do with what I posted, as I was making comparison between USA and England :|

KAIZA:
Now, now, it's true. What really matters is...

That our team is sucking harder than last time, and all of your teams have better chances than ours. :V
And if they don't beat Honduras...oh, boy.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Kat on June 17, 2014, 07:20:42 PM ---
--- Quote ---Well, regardless, England certainly lasted longer than Poland....

--- End quote ---

^Dude, why it even matters? It has literally nothing to do with what I posted, as I was making comparison between USA and England :|

--- End quote ---

Well, I wouldn't really assume the US is going to outlast us, but even if it does I suspect it has more to do with the draw than the relative quality of the two teams.

--- Quote from: KAIZA on June 17, 2014, 07:51:15 PM ---Now, now, it's true. What really matters is...

That our team is sucking harder than last time, and all of your teams have better chances than ours. :V
And if they don't beat Honduras...oh, boy.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, you've got to beat Honduras or you are essentially out. The French looked pretty good, though, and you're likely to need to beat them as well....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version