Unlimited Creativity Works > Doujin Projects

Dark side of the moon novel project.

<< < (3/4) > >>

lantzblades:
That is the typical nature of Shonen generals. I would think the goddess would be the cause of the shifting although why would depend on what we want the goddess to be, machine, god, advanced human etcetera.and if we want her to be evil or not.

MissingMandible:
Please don't call them generals unless they coordinate troops on the division level on up. It bugs the ever living daylight out of me.

Nitpicky, yeah, but still. Call them Lieutenants if they are just going to be the Goddess' lackeys and not really lead any large group of people. Might not be in the military sense, but it is the better alternative.

lantzblades:
Thing is Mand, we haven't decided if they have troops or not, they might have little miniboss guys under each guy's command.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 18, 2014, 02:21:52 AM ---That is the typical nature of Shonen generals. I would think the goddess would be the cause of the shifting although why would depend on what we want the goddess to be, machine, god, advanced human etcetera.and if we want her to be evil or not.

--- End quote ---

If she's not evil, then why would they be fighting her?

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 18, 2014, 03:44:43 AM ---Thing is Mand, we haven't decided if they have troops or not, they might have little miniboss guys under each guy's command.

--- End quote ---

Even then, the term "General" is a bit misleading. Generals command armies of thousands....

lantzblades:
Plenty of stories have antagonists that are sympathetic or that are heroic extremists or otherwise are actually heroic but are misunderstood. We don't have to have her as evil necessarily.

Commander then? How does commanders work for you guys as a term?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version