Unlimited Creativity Works > Doujin Projects

Dark side of the moon novel project.

<< < (4/4)

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 18, 2014, 10:42:03 PM ---Plenty of stories have antagonists that are sympathetic or that are heroic extremists or otherwise are actually heroic but are misunderstood. We don't have to have her as evil necessarily.
--- End quote ---

Well, perhaps. A "heroic but misunderstood" goddess sounds a bit odd, though....

--- Quote ---Commander then? How does commanders work for you guys as a term?

--- End quote ---

If they have guys under their command it makes sense, otherwise not so much....

lantzblades:
Sealing an ancient evil but having to say enslave people or sacrifice them to maintain the seal is one example of such a misunderstanding. Another would be the heroes destroying pillars of X that are supposedly harming people but keeping the evil at bay.

we don't know if they have troops yet. Does boss work then?

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on June 18, 2014, 11:32:55 PM ---Sealing an ancient evil but having to say enslave people or sacrifice them to maintain the seal is one example of such a misunderstanding.
--- End quote ---

Well, I'm not sure I'd call that a "misunderstanding" so much as the goddess treating people as disposable....

--- Quote ---Another would be the heroes destroying pillars of X that are supposedly harming people but keeping the evil at bay.
--- End quote ---

Well, yeah, although in that case surely the heroes have to be stopped....

--- Quote ---we don't know if they have troops yet. Does boss work then?

--- End quote ---

Well, it's not that important at the moment. I guess "boss" works for now.

lantzblades:
Well then, evil but sympathetic antagonists? Sound good?

Cherry Lover:
Yeah, that probably makes sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version