Type Moon > Translations

Fate/Stay Night [Realta Nua] PC version Mirror Moon TL insertion project

<< < (2/14) > >>

Cherry Lover:
I thought you said you were doing a thing with the H scenes removed but with the rest of the RN censorship removed. Some people might want to remove the H scenes, that doesn't mean they want Sakura's character totally mangled by shitty censorship....

Using the description "H-free version" for the full RN thing is misleading, and will con people into reading the shitty censored version that totally fucks up Sakura's backstory and characterisation, and they have no way of even knowing that there is a better version there.

Alice:
That's what he did. Jack's version has an h/non h toggle, and his non-h version is a mix between F/SN vanilla and RN. The H version, if I'm reading that right, is pretty much F/SN as you remember it. Koto's is the pure RN version.  That make it clearer for you?

Kat:
>Granting Sakura more dignity

>Shitty censorship

Are you really Sakura's fan or derive enjoyment from her suffering and you are complaining about her suffering given more dignity?

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Alice on July 14, 2014, 05:37:33 PM ---That's what he did. Jack's version has an h/non h toggle, and his non-h version is a mix between F/SN vanilla and RN. The H version, if I'm reading that right, is pretty much F/SN as you remember it. Koto's is the pure RN version.  That make it clearer for you?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's clear, I just wish the announcement would say so, so people don't pick the inferior censored version by default.

--- Quote from: StrayKat on July 14, 2014, 05:46:38 PM --->Granting Sakura more dignity

>Shitty censorship

Are you really Sakura's fan or derive enjoyment from her suffering and you are complaining about her suffering given more dignity?

--- End quote ---

In what sense does it give her "more dignity". It's still fucking obvious she is being raped, Zero outright states as much. The only difference is that a bunch of stuff is changed in a totally non-sensical manner, such as Sakura responding to Shinji beating her up despite having never done so before. It's just fucking stupid and makes no damn sense given her character.

And, Jack showed me some of the changes before, and the censorship in HF is just plain lazy at times. It's not like they've altered things to make more sense, they've just cut out any reference to sex and then glued together whatever is left with the minimum possible amount of effort. Hell, they didn't even bother to change the CG in the Shinji death scene to make Sakura be fully dressed (even though there is no reason she would not be given the lack of rape).

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Cherry Lover on July 14, 2014, 05:29:23 PM ---I thought you said you were doing a thing with the H scenes removed but with the rest of the RN censorship removed. Some people might want to remove the H scenes, that doesn't mean they want Sakura's character totally mangled by shitty censorship....

Using the description "H-free version" for the full RN thing is misleading, and will con people into reading the shitty censored version that totally fucks up Sakura's backstory and characterisation, and they have no way of even knowing that there is a better version there.

--- End quote ---
We need a switch, pronto!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version