Type Moon > General Discussion

How would X win in a fight against Y

(1/28) > >>

lantzblades:
Unlike who would win this thread is a debate on how a character would win against another. The point is to debate and prove your point.

for the first round.

Sakura versus Ciel

Dallas:
uhh she wouldnt

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on July 23, 2014, 03:24:21 AM ---Unlike who would win this thread is a debate on how a character would win against another. The point is to debate and prove your point.

for the first round.

Sakura versus Ciel

--- End quote ---

Sakura summons Rider, Rider kicks Ciel's ass :P

Assuming you mean without using sentient familiars (although I presume that, in that case, Ciel should not be allowed to use her sentient scripture gun thing either), then Sakura could beat Ciel by trapping her in her shadow dimension somehow. After all, regeneration doesn't do an awful lot of good if you're trapped. How exactly Sakura would manage to swallow her I'm not sure, though.

Brahmastra:
Ciel murderfucks Sakura bloody, move on.

Satoshi vs Gil.

YOLF:
No need to be rude about it, Chris. Also, you didn't state your argument.

Realistically, I'd say that Ciel wins against Sakura. Without Angra Mainyu she isn't particularly powerful and is not able to so easily do the many things she did as Dark Sakura, and against Ciel she has no particular advantage. Even without her scripture or her immortality, Ciel is a monster who is able to fight Servants defensively. One on one, in a realistic assessment, Ciel would definitely win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version