Type Moon > General Discussion

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Anime

(1/48) > >>

Alice:
Discuss the UBW anime coming out from UFOtable here. (NOTE: Do not complain about the route not being Fate in here! That is not why this thread exists. So please don't bring it up)

Elf:
Fuck yeah, UBW!

Honestly, I'm excited that UBW is getting an adaptation and not Fate.  However, admittedly, I'm surprised they're doing UBW.  However, it wouldn't be too difficult to merge the routes.  Start with Fate and then segue into UBW to appease the Saber fags.

They just need to remember that Rin's the true heroine of FSN. (Hey Uberochi said this himself, and I gotta agree with Butcher Gen's logic over Nasu's.  He's a better writer.)

Alice:
I'm pretty excite as well. :3 The news completely shocked me as well, but I'm pretty damn happy regardless. Because this is pretty much one of the best possible outcomes we could have gotten. Combined with the fact that I have a fair few... issues, with Fate, and I'm a pretty happy camper right now.

Rin's indeed the best heroine, and the true one. There's a reason she's so insanely popular even in light of Saber's insane popularity, especially in the West.

lantzblades:
Quite the statement, I don't buy it for even a second mind you. For my money i find it the term "True hero/heroine" to be massive wrong on principle. But that's just me, think as you wish guys.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Elf on July 31, 2014, 03:14:36 AM ---Fuck yeah, UBW!

Honestly, I'm excited that UBW is getting an adaptation and not Fate.  However, admittedly, I'm surprised they're doing UBW.  However, it wouldn't be too difficult to merge the routes.  Start with Fate and then segue into UBW to appease the Saber fags.
--- End quote ---

Well, I suspect they'll mostly follow UBW, but with a bit of extra stuff from Saber's route added in (such as Shirou dreaming of her past). After all, Saber has a reasonably big role in UBW as it is (although, it's amusing that Saber ends up as the servant of the route heroine in both of the routes she's not the heroine in).

I do wonder if they'll cover Sakura at all, though. I mean, obviously the fact that they're doing HF means they don't need to focus on her that much, but she is still Rin's sister, and unlike with the VN that's not something that most of the audience will be unaware of.

--- Quote from: Alice on July 31, 2014, 03:19:00 AM ---Rin's indeed the best heroine, and the true one.
--- End quote ---

I'm not so sure about that. I mean, the best and true heroine is a Tohsaka, but you've got the wrong one :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version