Type Moon > General Discussion

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Anime

<< < (47/48) > >>

Kat:
Even Jack has standards.

Jacktheinfinite101:

--- Quote from: Sakura on January 02, 2015, 07:19:42 PM ---Also jack's noises are equally creepy.

--- End quote ---

Bull
Shit

I don't make any noises.  Fuck I don't even go "Aww" during the ship teases in the opening, even though the Shirou fag and Rin fag kown as UBW does it.

Also you totally make those noises each time Sakura shows up, not just in Episode 1.

Also Koto, bad idea to bring it up given your earlier suggestion.

Kiritsugu_Emiya:
So how do you all think the second cour will be paced? Unless its slow as fuck or has a fuckton of new content I can see them getting it done in 10/12 episodes max.

SINIB:

--- Quote from: Jacktheinfinite101 on January 05, 2015, 11:08:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sakura on January 02, 2015, 07:19:42 PM ---Also jack's noises are equally creepy.

--- End quote ---

Bull
Shit

I don't make any noises.  Fuck I don't even go "Aww" during the ship teases in the opening, even though the Shirou fag and Rin fag kown as UBW does it.

Also you totally make those noises each time Sakura shows up, not just in Episode 1.

Also Koto, bad idea to bring it up given your earlier suggestion.

--- End quote ---
You were literally shouting us down in episode one whenever Saber even appeared, you know? She didn't even need to say anything. And in episode one you absolutely made the noises. Also, bullshit on the noises every time, I had no reaction on the princess carry, nor many of the other minor appearances.

Kaze:
Next cour you should invite me to watch an episode with you guys so I can be a neutral observer and confirm or deny any libel.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version