Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Fate/Glass Moon. (sign up and discussion)

<< < (2/17) > >>

KAIZA:
Kat, please; if you're not interested in playing, don't start another argument. Just leave, it's better for everyone that way.

lantzblades:
@CL

it depends, ultimately that's up to the player whether or not they want to summon a servant in the moon cell or have one been with them when they entered the system.

skills are unlocked at different levels, given that breaker gorgon is a limited use NP which is also clothing it's likely you would obtain it long before her eyes were made active.

masters and servants are disqualified upon defeat, they are out of the contest for the grail. Simple as that.

katsura has violated the game's rules, he's lost the right to play.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on November 08, 2014, 06:47:49 PM ---it depends, ultimately that's up to the player whether or not they want to summon a servant in the moon cell or have one been with them when they entered the system.
--- End quote ---

Ah, OK.

Presumably in either case they start with no skills, though....

--- Quote ---skills are unlocked at different levels, given that breaker gorgon is a limited use NP which is also clothing it's likely you would obtain it long before her eyes were made active.
--- End quote ---

Well, the thing is, though, Breaker Gorgon is of almost no use without her eyes. So, if I get any kind of a say in it, I won't unlock it early.

Which is what I was asking. How does the unlocking process work? Do we allocate points to unlocking NPs, or do they unlock at a certain level depending on the strength of the NP (in which case, how is that level determined?)

--- Quote ---masters and servants are disqualified upon defeat, they are out of the contest for the grail. Simple as that.
--- End quote ---

Ah, right, OK.

lantzblades:
It works by the strength of the skill or NP determining a level for it to be unlocked at. That level is decided by me upon application.

you start with no skills or NP available

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: lantzblades on November 08, 2014, 07:20:40 PM ---It works by the strength of the skill or NP determining a level for it to be unlocked at. That level is decided by me upon application.
--- End quote ---

Hmm, but what if a servant only has high-level NPs? Will they be unable to fight until they can unlock them?

That seems like a pretty big swing, honestly. You are massively underpowered until you reach the necessary level to unlock Bellerophon or Cybele, and then suddenly you become really strong.

--- Quote ---you start with no skills or NP available

--- End quote ---

Hmm, OK, then how do they fight?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version