Type Moon > General Discussion

Fate/Extra CCC

(1/12) > >>

Alice:
So yeah, the game is officially out now and looks pretty awesome. Get hype~

Talk about it here. Since the game just came out and is yet to be localized, however, make sure to post all spoilers in spoiler tags.

GabrieliosP:
Nothing to comment on the game proper (heck, I haven't even played/watched a playthrough of vanilla EXTRA), but the opening song, Sakura Meikyuu, has been stuck in my head for days. It's simply amazing.

lantzblades:
personally i'm fed up with the gil whoring Nasu has done, we had archer, saber and a caster in the first game, we get another archer in this game, and supposedly he has the sum of all human knowledge or some such...weak. i'm i the only one who thinks that's dumb?

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: GabrieliosP on April 18, 2013, 01:45:30 AM ---Nothing to comment on the game proper (heck, I haven't even played/watched a playthrough of vanilla EXTRA), but the opening song, Sakura Meikyuu, has been stuck in my head for days. It's simply amazing.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I do like the opening song. The video is interesting too, with all the weird Biology stuff.

CCC in general does look very interesting (especially with the true end being what it is), I wish I was more in touch with what is going on....

--- Quote from: lantzblades on April 18, 2013, 01:47:57 AM ---personally i'm fed up with the gil whoring Nasu has done, we had archer, saber and a caster in the first game, we get another archer in this game, and supposedly he has the sum of all human knowledge or some such...weak. i'm i the only one who thinks that's dumb?

--- End quote ---
Yeah, I'm not sure why he felt the need to dump Gil in there, honestly. I'm not sure what role he plays....

lantzblades:
Gil seems to play a fourth wall mode type character if BL is to be believed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version