Type Moon > Fanfiction

A Lesson in Magical Theory-Second Chances (A Retelling of the Fifth Holy Grail)

<< < (2/32) > >>

Milbunk:
I know her backstory and she knows it but you guys do not except her last name was changed to Emiya.

Also due to the nature of how this particular vote is going to go I have two ways to carry it out, the first is use the choices as one set group meaning if you guys wanted Bram and Berserker you get Bram and Berserker even if everyone else voted for a Caster but chose a different Master. The second method is to have the choices be separate which means if Sakura was the most popular option for the first but Assassin was the most popular for the second then it would be Assassin Sakura even if more people overall voted for Sakura and Caster. Which do you guys prefer?

Cherry Lover:
Well, for the master at least I think it should be overall votes. It's pretty absurd to assume that, if 3 people vote Sakura with Caster, 2 for Sakura with Assassin and 4 for Bram with Berserker that the overall result should be Bram, when more people wanted Sakura as the heroine. However, for the servant I'm not so sure, because that is master-specific. It may be better to do the two as seperate votes or something.

Anyway, in the event that you do the choices as a set group, I would like to add an addendum to my vote saying that, if Sakura with Caster can't win, I instead vote for whichever Sakura option has the most votes overall. Because I care far more about my vote for the master than for the servant. Also, can you please relay my viewpoint onto people on BL? It's a bit pointless posting arguments if no-one reads them....

Milbunk:
Ok I'm liking the new voting system so that is what we use, to vote simply state your favorite at three votes followed by two and then one for the other options, same goes for the Servants. The choice wins and etc.

Also no addendum, this is a simple voting process so if you want to change your vote then you can do that but I'm not going to do it for you.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Milbunk on November 11, 2014, 05:11:24 AM ---Ok I'm liking the new voting system so that is what we use, to vote simply state your favorite at three votes followed by two and then one for the other options, same goes for the Servants. The choice wins and etc.
--- End quote ---

OK, for now I'm going to say:

Sakura - 3 votes
Bram - 2 votes
Shirou - 1 vote

Caster - 3 votes
Berserker - 2 votes
Assassin - 1 vote

--- Quote ---Also no addendum, this is a simple voting process so if you want to change your vote then you can do that but I'm not going to do it for you.

--- End quote ---

Well, that's fine as long as you keep us up to date on what the current totals are and when the vote is actually ending. I just don't want to end up causing Sakura to lose....

Milbunk:
These are the results that I am getting so far:

Voters: Vagrant, Rafflesiac, TheMegas, Fantabulous, Renko, meevanhelot, Magus, Bdoom, Sinon, Mike

21 votes - Shirou
16 votes - Bram
23 vote - Sakura

20 votes - Berserker
16 votes - Assassin
24 vote - Caster

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version