Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 479443 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1215 on: February 03, 2015, 02:02:23 AM »
Sakura

Sakura quietly followed the guard through the penthouse, glancing at the scorched state of the kitchen and raising her eyebrow at the faint, lingering scent of smoke. How did that happen? She wondered. However, before she could inquire about it she was led to a bedroom.

Then one of his Guards knocked on the door, “Enter” He called out and the door was opened.

“Milord? There is a girl here… She has something she must discuss with you.” He said hesitantly. Hamara could tell he was wary for some reason. It mattered not.

“Very well, please let her in.” He said, his back still facing the door. And as he heard something come in he spoke again. “Come, take a seat.”

It was him! This was definitely the same man as the one from last night, she could never forget him. Even in her highly fatigued state, he was something she could never forget. She knew he would not judge her, he would never hate her. He would always be her friend and ally, no matter what.

“Th-Thank you!” She said, walking past him and taking a seat across from him. “You must be busy, it means alot  to me that you’ll take the time to help me...”

Ahh, he remembered her from the previous night, she was taken away from that inhuman beast he was to cleanse, “What do you need my sister?

Sakura sat in silence for a short, feeling at peace in his presence. It felt liberating for her to finally get a bit of respite from her constant worries. She didn’t want it to end, but he had asked her a question, it would be rude to keep him waiting for too long.

“Why did you try to kill my friend last night? I know you would never hurt me, so why! Why did you attack Rider?” Sakura exclaimed, tears coming to her eyes.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: February 03, 2015, 02:05:41 AM »
Noel

Once Mathew was as proper as he could be, he opened the door and walked out, being hit by a smell he hoped he would never have to smell again for the rest of his life...

Noel heard Blackburn turn off the shower, and she ran back to meet him, still wearing her apron and bandana. “Just in time, it just finished cooking! Come get it while it’s hot!” She said with a voice filled with excitement and energy. “I don’t get to cook very often, so I gave it my all!” She said while leading him to the table.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 02:08:06 AM by Sakura »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: February 03, 2015, 02:08:00 AM »
"Eh, I'm not the type to hold grudges or anything of the sort." And with that, Lorenzo's fist launched towards the man, the impact didn't blow him away like he was, but the point was made.

His face blown back by the impact of the pirate's fist, only a light stream of blood dropped from his nose.

Damn, I threw a damn good one too... this guy can take a punch just as well as he can throw one.

"And now we're even. The matter being settled, we can now get along without any hard feelings."
Looking down at his clothes, the pirate sighed. "I... don't really see your point. I mean, they are a bit torn up, but it's not that bad."

"And besides... nothing wrong with sleeping in a stable.", he replied in a pout.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: February 03, 2015, 02:18:27 AM »
Guts is, shamefully, taken off guard by the punch, and thus forced to move a bit more than he would have normally.

The mercenary gives the not-quite-dapper man a strange look, then laughs.

"Okay, then. We're even," Guts says, "As for your clothes, they're not armor, and at least I have a proper weapon. You're not going to be killing any warrior worth their salt with a toothpick. There are, however, worse places to sleep than a stable."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: February 03, 2015, 02:19:09 AM »

Sarse

"An assumption doesn't equal a truth," he snapped back. "Can you or not destroy what's left of it?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: February 03, 2015, 02:29:32 AM »
Ann

There was a tinge of seriousness and annoyance in Ann's tone as she spoke to the angel.

"I can. It is something foreign to this reality in a fundamental way but it exists, and all things that are will one day no longer be. Even if it attempts resists me it is less than nothing in comparison to what I hold dominion over."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: February 03, 2015, 02:32:07 AM »
"Pfft, you call that a proper weapon? Well, the mere fact that you can move around with this huge armour probably tells enough, you must be a damn fine warrior."

In a laugh, Lorenzo unsheathed his blade, displaying it before the armoured man. "This toothpick has sent it's fair share of men in Davy's locker, and it's easier and faster to wield for me than whatever that thing is supposed to be. Besides..."

Lorenzo grinned, giving the stranger a fierce look that showed he had been in his fair share of battles. He could see his eyes were not much different from his own, but there was a certain look of sadness in the stranger. As if he carried the burdens of the whole world in his back.

Well, it was not his place to snoop, and he wasn't in the mood for it anyways.

"... it's not the weapon that counts, it's the wielder. Surely you'd agree."

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: February 03, 2015, 02:32:50 AM »
Corporal Mathew Blackburn:

Oh...Wow...Uh...Shit.

The smell was awful, but he couldn't just up and not eat the food Noel was so bubbly about. He forced a grin and a "Thank you".

She lead him to the table, and on his plate was a lump of reddish-brown...something, along with what he guessed were sliced up root vegetables. The smell was atrocious, the appearance was Emperor-forsaken, this was going to suck.

'Be optimistic!' he thought, 'Same could be said about your grandmother's Baloboh, and that tastes good!'

He picked up a fork and a knife, cut a chunk of the watchamacallit, and brought it up to his mouth. He hesitated; maybe it wasn't to late to abort?

Fuck it.

He shoved the slice into his mouth.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: February 03, 2015, 02:42:55 AM »
Noel

Noel was practically jumping with joy when he sat down and picked up his silverware. He’s really going to eat it! After he took his first bite, she couldn’t contain herself anymore. “So, how is it? I hope it tastes good, most people won’t eat my cooking, you know?”

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: February 03, 2015, 03:04:55 AM »
Corporal Mathew Blackburn:

When the smallest crumb touched his tongue, all his mind could say was 'WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!'

Keepitinkeepitinkeepitindon'tspititoutdon'tspititoutwhyohwhyhaveyouforsakenmeohmercifulEmperor?!

It took all his willpower to keep chewing the food in his mouth. It took a mental prayer to make himself swallow it. He still had a large plate left to go...

When Noel asked what he thought about it, he couldn't bring himself to tell the truth. With a grin, he said "It's great!" Mathew was mentally crying despite the smile plastered on his face.

Looking back down, he steeled himself for what must be done. He was a son of Harlech, dammit! He was to be courteous and gracious to his host, and that means eating what said host provides without complaint! He was a gentleman, after all.

He cut another slice, and at that. and another. And another. Mathew is thinking that he is going to legitimately die today. He survived four weeks of fighting Genestealers in the sewers, another two weeks battling Tyranids dropping from the sky. He survived an Exterminatus! And now he was going to be done in by food prepared by a small, blonde woman and his personal honor is forcing himself to eat it.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 03:06:18 AM by MissingMandible »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: February 03, 2015, 03:11:53 AM »
"When your opponent is another man, sure," Guts admits, "But against the things I've faced, you need the proper tools. I don't care how many men that thing has sent to whatever afterlife you believe in, any Apostle worth the Behelit would be using that thing as a toothpick to scrape what's left of you off their teeth. And it looks hard enough to kill a man with that thing."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: February 03, 2015, 03:12:50 AM »
Hamara

Hamara examined the girl before him, “Yes, I suppose such relationships do happen.” He muttered, closing his eyes for a moment. It was not like the idea that inhuman things befriending humans was unheard of after all.

“What is your name Sister?” He asked, and she responded, “Sakura, I see. Before I answer your question let me ask you something.” He began.

“Tell me, what exactly is your friend to you? And do you know what she truly is?”

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: February 03, 2015, 03:13:16 AM »
Sarse

"Then end it. And I won't violate my principles, but I'll be your lapdog as much as you want in exchange." He said, simply, harshly.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: February 03, 2015, 03:19:48 AM »

Noel

“It’s great! Horray!” Noel jumped with joy, virtually vibrating with contentment. “You know, I never taste my food while I cook it, so it really makes me happy that you like it. Would you like some more; I still have most of a large pot left over.” Noel asked, ready to run into the kitchen to get him seconds.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: February 03, 2015, 03:23:54 AM »
Lorenzo chuckled, drawing his flintlock, he gave the man a cocky smile before pointing it at a car on the other side of the street.

"Well, if whatever these so called apostles are can handle this... well damn." With that, the pirate pulled the trigger, a fiery spark erupted from the gun, for a second it seemed as if the gun was enveloped in flames. Swiftlier than any bird, a hawk-like creature of fire flew at incredible speeds right out of the very gun Lorenzo just fired.

"Just watch.", he muttered. The bird hitting the car with full force, it erupted with a great blast, that caused even greater pyre to emerge from the vehicle. Flames took on the shape on wings, and countless blasts tore the car apart one after the other, until it was blown to smithereens, launching it up in the skies before it crashed once again on the ground.

Lorenzo looked dumbfounded at this spectacle. He expected something, but this was a whole different level. It seemed vehicles were more susceptible to his craft.

"I'm not one to brag, but I think I can be pretty sure I can handle a few of these so called apostles no problem."