Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - November 16, 2014—April 13, 2015  (Read 479426 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1755 on: March 01, 2015, 11:46:25 PM »

Sakura

“Senpai... please.” Sakura tried to reason with him. “You can’t even catch me, how can you possibly protect me? Please. You saved me all those years ago, you were willing to give up everything for me. You protected me. Believed in me when nobody else would. Now let me return the favor: let me keep you safe, you don’t understand where we are or how dangerous it is. I can’t let you get yourself hurt, I wouldn’t, couldn’t, forgive myself.”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 02, 2015, 12:00:30 AM »
Ann

Ann pondered the choices she had available. She could stay with the angel but Ann understood wear and tear better than anyone. Best not to make this relationship too much of an annoyance for him. With that though in mind she smiled and placed a finger on his forehead. "It is reasonable to expect a gift after indulging me, Little Angel. Here it is."

The mystics of old saw souls as colors, but the sages of the landwyrms experienced the soul as sound. Her mind touched the angel's and he was given the honor of seeing and hearing her soul. It was a tapestry of living color. Shades and hues that had no names were scattered all over it. It was a work of art that went beyond the limitations of the material world.

Then there was sound. A glorious and beautiful orchestra. tunes made by instruments unknown to man intermixed with the voice of nature and the chorus of those that made up her own being. Sounds that went beyond what any musician could produce were perfectly synergized with the roars of proud beasts and the hymns of the mystical races. A symphony of the soul. Songs that would never reach the world.

Ann's hand drifted away from Sarse's forehead as she removed herself from him and stood barefoot on the floor. Her gentle smile changed to a smirk as she said, "No promises." Then the Rot dissolved the floor under her and she passed straight through the hotel until she hit the lobby. With that done she strolled right out of the hotel still looking like Sarse's twin sister as she left the employees gaping at the damage done to the hotel.

It wasn't her first choice but the main police station didn't seem like it would be too boring. Of course, she wasn't exactly expecting someone making a fuss while someone hugged her but it was a change from the average and Ann did enjoy change.

Her gaze shifted a bit until she saw someone who caught her attention, and there was one. A black haired man with a changed soul. Not quite as special as the boy carrying that shard of death with him but he was adequate.  So she walked up behind the man with the altered soul and coiled her arms around him with strength beyond that of most supernaturals. Then she whispered to her victim, "So, what do you make of the blonde one? She seems a bit feisty but that can be enjoyable."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 02, 2015, 12:05:19 AM »
Ito expected something similar. It seemed he was meddling with a fierce woman no doubt, that kick would have definetely done some damage to a common man.

But Ito was anything but a common man.

Grabbing onto the knee flying towards his melly, Ito flipped masterfully over the woman without as much as a sound. In less than a second,  he was behind her.

"Wow, you sure haven't changed. Always rushing eh? Don't worry, your bro is here to watch your back." he said in an overjoyed tone before before hugging her tightly, almost crying.

"I thought you were gone... I was so worried! Please don't do this to me ever again!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: March 02, 2015, 12:21:18 AM »
Adjutor had been ready for a fight from the Fae, though he hoped that there wouldn't have to be one. Then the ninja from earlier came out of nowhere and rendered all those plans worthless. Then Adjutor had resolved to slip away while she was distracted, and might have managed it too. Then someone's arms wrapped around him firmly with strength far beyond what their appearance may have suggested, scuppering those plans as well.

...No clue why, but this feels like bad omen.

Since when have you cared?

Since you refused to recognize the obvious hint that the person holding onto us caught us completely off-guard and is rather-

I'm more worried about the first.

"Well, I honestly haven't known her for very long," Adjutor admits, taking a moment to try to squirm free before realizing the futility of the action, "So I can't really offer much of an opinion. She's fairly resilient, from what I've seen, but I can't tell you much else."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

theunknownhero

• Amnesic Wanderer
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 02, 2015, 12:26:06 AM »
Shirou (Hf)

Her words fluster me for second. I'd be able to catch her just, but with my body in the state it's in...

"Sakura, I could normally catch you just fine..., it's just that this body is running a little low on prana since you've been gone a while. Tohsaka has been putting some of prana into edible supplements to help sustain for the past few years you've been away, but my body's been getting used to them as time went on, hence I my body's begin to lose it's shape. So, don't worry about me, Sakura, I'll be able to protect just like I did before... *sigh* As soon as my body is back to it proper self."
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 12:27:00 AM by theunknownhero »
Even I have something I must protect.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: March 02, 2015, 12:56:45 AM »
Mordred

He only asked for that. Enraged beyond belief, she wanted to do anything to have the man stop. The air around her ignited, the flames surrounding her body matching her bad mood. That Contract of hers was primarily defensive, but certainly it worked well on anyone foolish enough to grab her if she did not allow that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 02, 2015, 01:02:17 AM »
Sakura

“No, you won’t!” Sakura began getting agitated once more. “Even with prana, you have issues using your circuits! You’re not strong enough!” Sakura stomped her foot. “Let Faust and Rider do their jobs! Please. I won’t let you die.”

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: March 02, 2015, 01:27:05 AM »
Gintoki

"Enjoy this world? Hah, you're not only just some Stand stuck in an armor, you're also scheming to take over the world. Not during my watch." The silver haired man clearly reached bizarre conclusion. "I have a hangover from the last night and haven't had any sugar yet, but that won't stop me." Then, the odd samurai charged the walking and talking armor, swinging his bokutou at it. 

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: March 02, 2015, 01:27:30 AM »
Ann

The blue eyed woman let out a beautiful laugh as the blonde girl seemingly set herself ablaze. "Such anger! How delightful. I think I might enjoy this a little longer."

One of her hands pulled back and gripped the man's back before forcing him onto his hands and knees. Then she sat on his back with her legs placed against the sides of his neck while a single hand playfully tugged at his hair. Her mind was focused a bit on the ensuing conflict in front of her although she did entertain the thought of riding around the city likes this. She hadn't taken a ride around a city with this type of transportation for a while.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 01:28:06 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 02, 2015, 01:38:23 AM »

Faust

Faust walked up to Rider and shook his head. Her intentions were noble, but this wasn’t the time or place for them two to interfere. Once he got right next to her, he addressed her in a hushed tone. “It’s not a good idea to get in the middle of this. I don’t know about your Sakura, but the one right here has some issues, it’s a bad idea to try to butt in right now.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 02, 2015, 01:40:17 AM »
HOLY FUCK THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

Without giving any thought on any pickpocketing attempt, the ninja quickly leapt off and set a good distance apart from the woman.

"What the hell, are you crazy or something woman!?" he cried in complete shock. "That can kill people, you know that, right?".
Slowly walking towards the blazing woman, he took a much more serious stance, no longer amused or feigning this charade.

Glaring at her, he snarled, trying to keep himself in check. "If you did... I'm afraid that won't do at all."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 02, 2015, 01:46:13 AM »
Adjutor arches a confused eyebrow at the woman's reaction to the fae setting herself on fire, then finds himself being forced to the ground on his hands and knees.

...Okay, the line has to be drawn somewhere.

This honestly isn't a situation I ever expected to end up being in.

As the woman mounted him, Adjutor took a moment to gather a portion of his mana into a compact mass before the momentary indignity passes.

Wait, we don't know how powerful this woman is, and we're not doing too well with regards to our mana stocks right now. We could refuel with Tyrfing, but we probably won't be able to do it quickly enough in this situation...

Wait, I've still got that-

Well, we do, but the same problem remains.

A single cool hand tugs at the teen's hair, while smooth legs rest against his neck. She actually isn't too heavy, so holding her up doesn't put much strain on Adjutor.

We'll just have to wait for the opportune moment, it seems.

Hey, at least it doesn't feel too bad. Aside from the wounded pride, but hey, who needs pride.

You're bitter about this, aren't you?

You think?

With a sigh, Adjutor resigns himself to a long wait as this strange woman's horse.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 02, 2015, 02:15:07 AM »
HOLY FUCK THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE

Without giving any thought on any pickpocketing attempt, the ninja quickly leapt off and set a good distance apart from the woman.

"What the hell, are you crazy or something woman!?" he cried in complete shock. "That can kill people, you know that, right?".
Slowly walking towards the blazing woman, he took a much more serious stance, no longer amused or feigning this charade.

Glaring at her, he snarled, trying to keep himself in check. "If you did... I'm afraid that won't do at all."

Still glaring at the man, Mordred reached for her spear. "You had it coming, you damn stalker. You wanted to grope me, right? You picked a wrong target!" she declared "But don't worry, I won't kill you. I'll just capture you, report you and then you will pick up the soap in nearest prison. But don't expect it will be painless". Though still her judgment clouded a bit by her anger, she realized that guy was pretty good. Holding back when defending her honour was not an option.

theunknownhero

• Amnesic Wanderer
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 02, 2015, 02:29:31 AM »
Shirou (HF)

Wow, she must really think I'm pathetic. It's true even at my best my circuits have a hard time adjusting to this body, but even so, it's no reason for me to stand on the sidelines and do nothing.

"Don't worry Sakura, I have no intention of dying. It's just I can't promise I'll just sit back if I see you danger."

It's then I notice the person accompanying Sakura come and tell Rider, how different this one is to hers. So it looks like this isn't the same Rider after all. Still, this guy, Caster, I'm not sure I feel about him. At the very least he's helped keep Sakura safe for all this time, so I should at least trust to do that much. But, what does he mean, by this one being different? I look at and address the Servant Caster.

"Hey you, I'm not quite sure what you're trying to tell Rider, but Sakura is Sakura. It doesn't matter what world she's in, she'll always be the sweet girl who helps me when I need, that much I'm certain of."
Even I have something I must protect.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 02, 2015, 02:36:00 AM »
"The hell would grope a pissy goat like you? I wasn't trying to do any creepy touchy stuff like that, so please, do kindly calm your tits, wherever they may be."

His eye filled with unhidden murderous intent, he looked at the woman's weapon. It was a spear, pretty good looking piece no doubt. She would certainly be troublesome, maybe he'd get his fill out of this.

"Well, if you do want to fight, go for it. Just bring a mop and shovel first, your guts aren't going to clean themselves. Hey, why don't you write your will while you're at it!?"

But then Ito realised something, they were still in the police station. To fight here would be recipe for disaster, especially after what just happened.

"But that wouldn't be any fun. Let's take this elsewhere, without any interferance."