Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 140416 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius walked into his lab, two new subjects in tow.  In one arm, Ignis held the purple haired woman.  In the other, a red haired man who introduced himself as Shirou.  The room was the size of a large gymnasium.  The doll floated over to the table in the center of the lab and strapped Shirou to it. 

“I suppose we should wake him yes?”’

He wandered over to the edge of the room and picked up a remote before walking back.  The walls were lined with large highly advanced computers more advanced than what this age currently offered.  His steps were soft, delicate, as if he had all the time in the world.  He stopped moving just in front of the purple haired girl.

“Before we start, why dont we get to know each other?  My name is Relius Clover and I shall be your loving host.”  He said with a smile that radiated a sort of theatrical sarcasm.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:41:34 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura struggled in the arms of the bizarrely-dressed woman carrying her as the woman floated into the high-tech room, the man who had beaten them following behind her. Sakura watched with annoyance and slight fear as the woman strapped her unconscious husband onto what appeared to be some kind of laboratory table, wondering what the man who had captured them had in mind for them.

Shirou now securely bound in place, the man spoke, presumably addressing the woman who was doing his bidding, before moving to the side of the room to pick up some kind of remote and, then, returning. Despite what he had said, he did not yet awaken Shirou, instead approaching the angered and somewhat frightened Sakura, although her fear was more for what he might do to Shirou than anything else.

“Before we start, why dont we get to know each other? My name is Relius Clover and I shall be your loving host", he said, smiling theatrically.

Sakura simply glared at him. She didn't know what his intentions were, but she was sure they were not good.

"What do you want from us?" she asked in annoyance, trying to push down her fear as she glanced anxiously towards her bound husband.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 01:54:16 AM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

“That is very rude.  I was so polite.  Now lets work a bit harder to establish proper repport.”  He responded.  He pressed a button on the remote.  An electrical charge was sent through the table, shocking the red haired man.

“Now.  Tell me your name.”  He said, still maintaining his pseudofriendly tone.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 02:30:53 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou was suddenly jolted into consciousness by the shock running through his body, letting out a loud scream of pain as he did so. Sakura, meanwhile, glared angrily at her captor as she heard her beloved scream, an obvious look of fear and worry in her eyes. Nevertheless, she saw no option but to answer the evil man's question.

"S..Sakura Emiya", she said, grudgingly, obviously extremely angry and very worried about what he might do to them.

Shirou, meanwhile, was looking around, trying to get his bearings. The last he knew, he'd been in the middle of a fight, now he had suddenly awoken to a feeling of extreme pain. Yet, despite the agony he had just suffered, Shirou's fear was not for himself, it was for the beautiful purple-haired girl who was currently being interrogated by their captor.

Looking around, Shirou soon realised the situation and, hearing Sakura stammering out her name, fear and anger in her voice, he looked towards her, to find her held in the arms of some weird woman, being questioned by the man they had been fighting. Without even thinking, Shirou spoke up, attempting to defend her.

"Leave her alone!" he shouted, angrily, obviously concerned for her well-being and, equally obviously, far less concerned for his own.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

The puppeteer let loose an arrogant grin, exposing his satisfaction.  Ignis dropped Sakura on the ground.  He reached into his coat and pulled out a collar.  Then he grabbed Sakura by the hair, lifted her head up and attached the collar to her neck.  The moment the collar was attached, Ignis disappeared in a flash of purple light.

“Now.  Here are the conditions of your stay within the lab.  You both shall follow my orders.  If one of you disobey me, the other shall be violently shocked.  Now, I wish to test the bonds of marriage so lets get started.  For now, ill give you an easy task.  Take off the boy’s clothes.  All of them.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura glared angrily at the grinning man, worried that he would punish Shirou for his outburst. Instead, though, she felt herself suddenly being dropped to the floor. Before she could even entertain any thoughts of an attempted escape, though, she felt a sudden, painful tug on her hair, lifting her up, followed by the sensation of some kind of collar being fitted around her neck. As soon as that had been done, the weird woman who had been holding her suddenly vanished.

For a few moments, Sakura considered making an attempt to escape. However, she was sure that the collar he had attached would somehow prevent that. And, even if it did not, Shirou was still bound to the table, helpless. If she attempted to escape now, there was no telling what he might do to her beloved husband in revenge. So, instead, she simply glared angrily at him, awaiting his next move.

And, sure enough, he soon addressed her, his words making it clear that he intended to abuse and humiliate them for his own enjoyment. Her thoughts were confirmed when he gave his first order, instructing Sakura to strip Shirou bare. Glaring angrily at him, Sakura wondered how, exactly, she was supposed to meet his command when Shirou was bound to a table. Nevertheless, she dared not address the problem, sure that it would result in more suffering for her beloved. Instead, she moved slowly towards the table, preparing to do as he instructed even as Shirou looked up at her lovingly and reassuringly.

Taking hold of his shirt, she pulled it up as far as she could, exposing the toned chest that she found so attractive, finding herself heating up slightly at the sight. She could only hope that this would not be the last time she got to perform such an act with her beloved, and that the next time would be in much better circumstances. Shirou, meanwhile, looked away in embarrassment, feeling himself becoming slightly aroused at the intimate contact despite their current situation.

Uncertain as to how to proceed further with the top, Sakura simply moved downwards, taking hold of his trousers and pulling them downwards, exposing his boxer shorts. Then, with another movement, she pulled those down too, exposing his semi-erect penis, embarrassing them both. Then, having done the easy parts, Sakura paused for a moment. Glancing anxiously at their captor, she paused for a moment, wondering where she should go next. If he allowed her the moment of pause, she would move to tear off the shirt as best she could. However, her strength was simply not enough to remove the trousers.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius pressed a button on the remote he was holding, sending a light shock to the two.  In a swift movement, he grabbed Sakura by the hair and violently pulled her closer to him.  "Strange.  You appeared to have a fair amount of muscle on you.  Perhaps my vision has become unreliable somehow?"  He said, genuinely confused.

He felt up various parts of Sakura's body, feeling for muscle.  He started at the legs, gently touching the them as though he were a fragile vase.  Then he moved to her ass, gripping lightly at first but then more firmly.  He then moved up to her abdomen.  It felt firm there too.  He moved on to her obliques, back and even arms.  "Hmm. it feels as though there is something there.  Definitely a fair amount of muscle."

He held out his arm, flaunting the remote before her eyes.  “Now.  Take it all off.  Start with the pants.  Oh and try to entertain me as you do so.”

« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 09:48:16 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Before Sakura could make a decision on what to do next, she felt a painful shock running through her body. Shirou, too, felt the same, both of them screaming from the pain and becoming momentarily disorientated. Before either could react, their captor grabbed hold of Sakura's hair and pulled her towards him with no regard for her well-being, causing the prisoner further pain.

"Strange. You appeared to have a fair amount of muscle on you. Perhaps my vision has become unreliable somehow?" he said, reaching out to touch her.

Sakura flinched reflexively as the perverted man used his apparent confusion as an excuse to begin to grope his beautiful captive, a look of fear and resignation coming over her as she realised the likely follow-up. Shirou, meanwhile, looked away, feeling strangely aroused by the thought of what was happening, but also disgusted, angered and frightened.

Sakura continued to endure the man's unwelcome touch, feeling degraded and helpless as he ran his hands all over her body, "checking for muscle". Finally, he released her, having come to the conclusion that she was, indeed, as muscular as he thought.

What came next, though, was utterly terrible. Tears came to Shirou's eyes as she heard the demand, and Sakura began to shake slightly from the thought of what he was going to do. Nevertheless, frightened of what he might do to Shirou if she did not co-operate, Sakura obeyed his instructions, feeling utterly humiliated as she reached for her trousers.

Acutely aware of the possibility of him harming Shirou if she did not entertain him sufficiently, and aware that her lover was not watching, Sakura put all of the skills she'd learnt in arousing her husband to good use. Slowly unbuttoning the rather-tight jeans, Sakura began to seductively wiggle her hips to cause the jeans to fall gradually down, a look of defeat and humiliation coming over her face as she did so, tears coming to her eyes. She felt degraded and utterly awful, but she knew she had to do this for Shirou's benefit.

Still attempting to appear erotic, Sakura turned around, dancing as she did, before bending over as the jeans slowly reached her knees, wiggling her ample rear sexily as she did so. Then, with the trousers on the floor, Sakura, now blushing with embarrassment, turned around to face her captor once more, dancing erotically as she did, before moving to remove her top, feeling utterly humiliated and frightened of what would come next.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Before she even started, Relius pulled up a chair and sat down.  As he enjoyed the show, he let loose another satisfied grin.  Then, he looked to Shirou.  The boy had closed his eyes.

“You know, as a married man myself, it is rather rude to avert your gaze to your wives beautiful body. Well, more importantly than that.  I never instructed you to stop watching.  Naturally, that means she will have to suffer.”  He said, standing up from the chair at the end of the sentence.

He walked over to Sakura, just behind her and raised his hand.  “If you perform any sort of resistance, he dies.”  He delivered a sharp strong slap to her butt.  He repeated this over and over again.  He would continue until Shirou opened his eyes.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

As Sakura finished removing her trousers, a blush of embarrassment on her face as the man enjoyed the strip show she was giving him, she saw him looking towards Shirou, who had closed his eyes to avoid watching her degredation.

Oh, no! she thought, frightened of the punishment the man might inflict on him.

Instead, though, their captor spoke up, informing them that Sakura would be punished for his refusal to watch, a look of anger coming over Shirou's face at the words. Yet, not wanting to make things worse, he simply bit his lip, not wanting to watch his wife's abuse.

Walking behind her whilst she was still bent over, Relius raised her hand. Sakura instinctively moved to protect herself, only for Relius to address her once more.

“If you perform any sort of resistance, he dies", he said, cruelly, as he brought his hand down.

Frightened of what he might do to Shirou, Sakura gave no resistance, instead remaining bent over as her captor's hand crashed into her rear, causing her to let out a yelp of pain.

Not wanting to watch, Shirou kept his gaze averted, Sakura's pained screams torturing him as the girl began to sob. Then, after a few slaps, he came to a realisation.

Wait, what if he's trying to make me watch?

Horrified at the thought that he might have been causing Sakura further torment, he looked towards her immediately, seeing his beloved's tear-filled eyes and pained face as she was spanked over and over. Sakura, meanwhile, looked towards him reassuringly, her face full of pain, fear and humilation at the passive way she was allowing him to abuse her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius stopped spanking her the moment he felt the boy’s gaze.  He then walked back to his seat.  “Go on.  I haven’t finished my inspection.  Don’t worry my dear.  I won't let you be interrupted again.  Now I wish to see the top.”

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

To Sakura's relief, as soon as Shirou turned to look towards her, her captor ended the harsh spanking and returned to his seat, leaving her standing there, embarrassed and fearful of what else he might do to her. And, sure enough, the expected order soon came, her captor demanding that she continue the erotic show she had been giving.

As instructed, Sakura began to dance erotically once more, slowly moving her arms to the straps of her top as she swayed her breasts from side to side hypnotically. This time, though, Shirou dared not avert his eyes from the intoxicating yet horrifying sight, his penis hardening rapidly despite the anger and distress he felt. Sakura, meanwhile, felt even more humiliated and distressed than she previously had and, with Shirou now watching, her movements were noticably less practiced than before as the nervousness, fear and distress began to affect her. Tears filled her eyes as she slowly pulled down the straps of her top, before slowly lowering it and allowing her breasts to spill out from the fabric, clad only in a rather frilly bra.

Feeling utterly humiliated and completely devestated at what she was being forced to do, Sakura continued to sway from side to side, her now-freed breasts rocking erotically as they did so. Shirou continued to watch with a mixture of arousal and disgust as Sakura continued to strip, taking hold of the top and, in one move, pulling it over her head, leaving her clad only in a set of rather-sexy lace underwear. Shirou could see the distress, fear and humiliation in Sakura's eyes, and he felt angered and disgusted by what the man was making her do, the arousal he felt only making him feel even worse.

Having finished removing the top as instructed, Sakura continued to dance erotically for a few moments, hoping desperately that it would be enough to avoid angering the cruel man. Then, uncertain of what he wanted and not desiring to bring more punishment on her husband, Sakura began to reach for the bra, intending to remove that also unless Relius told her otherwise.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:34:57 AM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius found himself somewhat hypnotized by the breasts swaying before him.  They were so large.  Though he was used to seeing large breasts swaying before him, there was something special about forcing someone to do it that makes it special.  Before she took off the bra, he raised his hand and signaled her to stop before dropping it elegantly.

“Whats the matter?”  He said with sarcastic empathy.  “I like the faces but im not sure I appreciate the drop in quality.  Although, im not exactly sure why they are there.”  He continued before raising his hand once more, this time using his thumb to point at Shirou.  “He seems to enjoy it.”

He got up from his chair and began walking towards the busty purple haired girl.  “No matter.  Ill simply continue my inspection.”  He said, finally approaching her.  He once again touched every part of her body, starting at the legs, moving upward to the abdomen, and then touching the arms.  This time her body’s muscles felt more pronounced.  They were obviously more toned than bulky.

He moved down to the breasts and squeezed them.  “Even though anatomy is not my field, i've always been curious as to how breasts get so big on women.  But I suppose for now, we should focus on your endurance.”

He snapped his fingers and a set of chains fell down from the ceiling.  He raised his hands into the air and a puppet arm spawned from his cape and gripped Sakura by the throat and lifted her into the air.  Then, Ignis appeared once again and tied the chains to her limp arms.  With a snap of his free finger, the chains began to retract, eventually maintaining Sakura's position suspended in the air.  He released Sakura, hiding the puppet limb in his back into his cape.  Turning to face Shirou, he spoke in a theatrical tone.

"What do you think Shirou?  Do you like it?"
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:12:48 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Before Sakura could reach for her bra, her captor raised his hand, signaling for her to stop. Relieved at the surely-only-temporary reprieve, she followed his instructions and stopped her movements, standing in front of him, clad only in her sexy underwear, her face red with embarrassment. Shirou, meanwhile was, despite his utter horror at the situation unfolding in front of him, gradually becoming more and more aroused, his penis hardening as he did so.

Worse, it appeared that Relius had noticed his obvious arousal, pointing at him mockingly as he mocked Sakura's slightly-lower-quality efforts and her obvious distress. Unable to help herself, Sakura looked in the direction of her captor's thumb and, sure enough, she noticed that Shirou was obviously aroused. Yet, she held nothing against him for that. Being aroused by your wife performing an erotic dance was nothing to be ashamed of, and she attempted to show him that with a reassuring glance even as he looked away for moment in embarrassment, before returning his gaze to her to avoid her suffering further punishment.

Meanwhile, Relius stood up from the chair where he had watched the erotic show and began to approach Sakura, announcing his intentions as he did so. Sakura reflexively flinched away from him but, knowing that Shirou would surely suffer if she resisted, she simply remained still and prepared to endure the man's unwanted touch. Sure enough, he began to once again "inspect" her, running his hand up her leg as she blushed with humiliation and distress, unable to do anything but endure his lecherous touches. Shirou, too, watched with horror, his anguish only increased by the fact that he was undeniably becoming more and more aroused at the sight.

As their captor felt Sakura's arms once more, she relaxed slightly, thinking that the worst of her ordeal was over. This time, though, he did not pull back as expected, instead moving his hands down to grope her ample mounds, causing her to emit a small yelp of shock. By now, her eyes were tearing up with humiliation, distress and fear, her feeling of degredation only worsening as her body began to automatically react to the erotic stimulation. Shirou, too, was beginning to tear up, utterly distraught at the sight of his beloved wife being groped by this strange man, with the promise of worse to surely come.

Once again, the man spoke only to mock them, acting like he was some sort of scientist using them for his cruel experiments, the mention of Sakura's "endurance" ominous. The feeling of dread they felt was only heightened when several chains suddenly fell from the roof, his intentions somewhat obvious even if the mechanism was unclear.

Looking towards Shirou for support as she awaited her fate, Sakura was suprised when a hand suddenly thrust from her captors chest and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her into the air. Panic began to come over her as she started to suffocate, kicking her legs frantically as she reflextively reacted to the situation. Shirou, meanwhile, watched on in horror, hoping he was not witnessing the end of his beloved wife but, also, worried that this might only be the prelude to something even worse. His frenzied consideration of what the cruel man might do to Sakura were halted when he noticed the man attach the chains around the still-choking Sakura's arms.

With Sakura now securely bound, the chains gradually began to retract, pulling her arms and legs taut and suspending her in the air. Then, with his prisoner suitably bound, Relius released his grip, leaving the frightened and upset captive gasping for air and wondering what cruelties would be inflicted upon her next. As Sakura waited, Relius turned to Shirou, mocking him once more.

"What do you think Shirou? Do you like it?" he asked, cruelly.

Shirou nodded furiously, his anger and distress obvious.

"N..no, I do not!" he said, angrily.

Yet, despite his furious denial and genuine distress, there was no doubt that his body was reacting to the erotic sight in front of him, his penis now rock-hard. Unfortunately for his already-fragile emotional state, he was, in fact, very turned-on by the sight of his beautiful wife bound helplessly.

Sakura looked down at him, not angry in any way at his arousal, but frightened and in need of reassurance. Hating to see the distraught look in her face and the tears in her eyes, Shirou too began to cry. Hoping against all hope that there might be some glimmer of mercy left in this man, he began to beg for mercy on her behalf.

"P..please", he said, obviously distraught. "Just let her go. You don't need to do this. Please, just stop...."

The pain and anguish Shirou felt was obvious and genuine, his own arousal only adding to the emotional distress he felt.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:29:21 PM by Cherry Lover »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Relius Clover

Relius’s mouth lit up, forming a sadistic smile as Shirou bounced between begging and anger.  Yet, his penis told a different story.  It was enjoying the show.  The girl was also very responsive physically, as her body reacted to the stimulus rather well.  The tears in the girls eyes made this all the more exciting.  If he weren’t moving around so much, he would be as hard as the boy.

“Shirou, you dont want me to stop do you?  You want me to keep going.  No.  You want more.”  He said deviously.  "I think this is the first time my subjects have enjoyed the experiments alongside me.  I'll have to make sure I can keep you happy."

He reached into his cape and pulled out a rope.  He then walked behind Sakura and tied it around her neck. With a fair amount of strength, he pulled choking her for another few seconds before releasing.  He repeated this cycle a few times, pulling vigorously, only stopping occasionally to allow Sakura to get enough air that she wouldn’t pass out.

He stopped after several cycles, releasing his grip on the rope.  It dangled from her neck much like a leash on a dog.  He then pulled out the remote from before, the one that could send signals to their collars.  He pressed a button on the collar and a powerful electrical shock was sent through her body. The puppeteer then walked in front of her grabbed her by the cheeks and stared into her eyes, his head mere inches from hers.  “How are you feeling girl?”  He asked, staring into her soul as he did.  This would be a test of her resilience.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 07:49:07 PM by Cherry Lover »