Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126244 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #525 on: February 09, 2015, 02:52:22 AM »
"Apologies for not noticing," Xarrest says, "When meeting one such as yourself, I must admit to having a tendency to end up being a little...distracted, for lack of a better term, from what may normally be obvious."

With that, Xarrest stands up, still clad in the bartender's attire, and makes his way around to the Abigail.

"If you would follow me," Xarrest says offering a tattooed hand, "I'm certain we can find somewhere more suited to carrying on with our discussion."

...This is actually happening, isn't it?

Hell yes it is.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 02:07:44 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 09, 2015, 02:53:16 AM »
(OOC: Leaving Velvet room, probably for good, meh)

Mordred

Disappointed with how this bar turned to be a den of iniquity where even drinks of customers were tampered with, Mordred left its premises.

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 09, 2015, 03:37:30 AM »
EMIYA SHIROU

Oh goodness, he was going to have to explain the refractory period and everything. This was awful, it was too embarrassing.

"Well yeah, but," Shirou said, scratching the back of his head and averted his eyes from Saber's concerned gaze. "Um, you were about to make me come and that would mean we couldn't have sex," he said rapidly, his nervousness getting the better of him. "A-at least not right away. I really want to have that with you," he said, finally meeting Saber's gaze again as he lightly grasped both of her hands in his.
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: February 09, 2015, 04:16:10 AM »
The pirate was distracted for a moment by the sudden pamphlet that simply appeared before him. He saw a familiar place, he was sure to have seen it somewh-

Oh my...

Lorenzo smirked at the realization, nodding at Adjutor before giving him a discret thumbs up. But he was in no means prepared to react to something as direct as Rider's question.

Pondering for an instant, the pirate suddenly took hold of the woman, her weight was surprisingly slight for a lady of her stature, or perhaps he was simply strong enough to hold her with such ease. Either way, it mattered not.

Thus, the pirate gleefully spoke, humoured by the situation. "Like... this!"

And with that, Lorenzo made a run towards the dungeon, Rider held high on his arms as the pirate chuckled all the way.

"Yohoho, now that I have captured the princess, I will make sure that she is taken care of with haste.", he cheesily stated with a pompous hammy voice worthy of a pirate.

Rider almost yelped from sheer surprise as the pirate suddenly grabbed hold of her and carried her towards the dungeon she had come from. Of course, being a heroic spirit like she was, she most likely could escape his grasp easily enough, but she had no desire to do so. Instead, she started to shout back at him.

"You might have captured me, but you'll never break me, pirate scum, no matter what you do. However much you torture or humiliate me, I will never give in", she said as she was "dragged" to the dungeon once more.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:37:19 PM by Cherry Lover »

Kaze

• Kek Lord Supreme
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: February 09, 2015, 08:46:18 AM »
LANCELOT

The former Knight of the Lake sat at the bar, massaging his temples. He had kept to himself, even when a shameless couple got far too frisky on the other side of the counter. It had been mercifully quiet after Forest had entered one of the other rooms with another man he didn't recognize. Whatever they were doing, at least they had the decency to not do it in public. Then there was Arturia and the odd multicolored man she had wanted to speak with. He couldn't help but wonder what they were doing behind closed doors...

The bodies of the couple on the counter nearby came together with a wet smack and they both moaned. Lancelot saw red and ground his teeth together so hard it almost hurt.

"You look like you really need a drink," said a gruff but feminine voice from beside him. The dark knight looked over to see a woman with dark raven hair that reached her shoulders and deep red face paint that traveled in two lines from her eyes across her cheeks and down to the base of her neck. She wore a rather primitive looking tunic fastened by rope. She gave him a wry smirk as she sat down on the seat next to him before turning to the bartender.

"Hey, barkeep!" She said, barking at the man behind the counter. "Stop flirting and get me and this man here some of the best you've got."

Lancelot frowned, not sure that drinking was a good idea. He missed the drunken revelry he sometimes indulged in back during his days as a knight at Arthur's table, but he had avoided alcohol ever since having come to the Nexus, fearing it would only worsen his waning self control. He moved to speak, but the woman beat him to it.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it. You need it, trust me," she said. "Call me Aki."
YOLF: "Do ghosts have aids"

YOLF: Even if God forgives you, you shall not forgive yourself for being here [in CE].

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 09, 2015, 02:03:21 PM »
Xarrest stopped for a moment, then turned to the source of that voice, still with that wry little grin on his face. It didn't reach his eyes, however, which seemed to have gone cold, hard, and dead. Then he noticed the man in question, another of those Spirits, who looked like he was very much in need of said drink. The grin fades as Xarrest shakes his head with a light sigh before shadow-walking back behind the bar, briefly considering mixing the man a Bloody Mary as a personal joke, but decides against it, tendrils already bursting from his arms by the dozen as he pulls a punch bowl out of seemingly nowhere.

"Excuse me for a moment," the Darkling says to the Fae.

"You know," Xarrest continues, "If you would have at least drawn some attention to yourself, you'd probably have gotten a drink much sooner."

"However, given how much you probably need one..."

Xarrest then retrieves two cans of fruit punch, a pint of sloe gin, a pint of vodka, and pours them all into the punch bowl. More tendrils retrieve a fair bit of ice and start stirring it into the blend of alcohols as Xarrest looks at the punch, then at the man, then back at the punch.

Needs more.

Way more.

With that, dozen more tendrils reach behind him and pluck a decent number of liquors from the multitude of drinks behind him. Taking a look at what he's retrieved, Xarrest quickly deduces the combination that provides the most alcohol with the least clashing in the flavors and adds a healthy amount of all of them to the punch bowl. All of the ingredients were already Reinforced by Adjutor's earlier slip, so he doesn't bother re-applying it before sliding the punch-bowl over to the two, along with glasses, and shadow-walking over to Abby once more.

"My apologies for that, he really did look like he needed it. If you'd follow me, I'm sure we could find somewhere more suited to discussing this."

Xarrest takes a few steps, then stops as the grin returns to his face once more.

In a moment of inspiration, Xarrest decides to follow the pirate's example, albeit a bit more gently. Moving quickly, he scoops the Fae up in a bridal carry, ignoring any objections she might have as he makes his way to one of the many private rooms within the Velvet Room. His face feels like it's practically on fire, what with how quickly the whole situation was moving (to say nothing of the feel of her body in his arms), but he doesn't falter.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 01:59:42 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: February 09, 2015, 11:59:40 PM »
Lorenzo Remei grinned at Rider's words, naughty thoughts already came clear in his mind, thus the pirate clicked his tongue in delight.

"We shall see, Rider", he whispered with a grin, he would surely enjoy this. "You did ask for a screaming orgasm back then, didn't you?"

Gleefully, he kicked the dungeon door open, Rider still in his arms. To his great surprise, the decor seemed to have changed, the cold unfriendly stone wall was replaced with a warm, almost homely appearance, the inviting smell of old wood and the sea...

Blast me.

"Eh, I guess this is a sudden turns of events. Welcome to my domain, mlady.", he cheered before letting a pleased whistling.

Looking around, he found there was not a single thing that missed, toys of all shapes and sizes, chains, more toys, more chains and handcuffs.

Once more surprised, the pirate let out a sigh before laughing heartily.

"Well then, make yourself comfortable, if you want any drinks, there are some in the corner over there. If not.." Lorenzo pointed to his instruments.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 12:01:18 AM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: February 10, 2015, 02:45:43 AM »

The pirate carried Rider into the dungeon, taunting her as he did, before kicking open the door.

To her surprise, instead of the medieval prison that had been there before, she could smell old wood and sea water in the air. Curious to see what was going on and still wearing her mystic eye killer contact lenses, Rider cut off the mana supply to Breaker Gorgon, causing it to vanish into thin air. Looking around, she found herself in what appeared to be the captain's quarters on a pirate ship. Presumably, his pirate ship.

"Eh, I guess this is a sudden turns of events. Welcome to my domain, mlady", the pirate said, clearly pleased.

Looking around the room, Rider noticed all sorts of toys, chains and torture devices that, no doubt, would be used on her sooner or later. She shuddered with pleasure at the thought.

The pirate signed, then laughed, before speaking once more.

"Well then, make yourself comfortable, if you want any drinks, there are some in the corner over there. If not..", he said, pointing menacingly at his torture devices.

Eh, why not. Let's play along for a bit.

With that, Rider went over to the corner he had pointed to, sat down and poured herself a shot of rum.

"What do you want with me?" she said, snappily. "I won't surrender to you, so do your worst".

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: February 10, 2015, 10:17:02 PM »
Lorenzo hummed happily as Rider now sat exactly where he wanted. WIth a light chuckle, he walked towards the woman, taking hold of  her chin tightly, both faced each other incredibly close, but a fraction of a millimeter away from kissing.

"Very well, let's have some fun now shall we?"

Taking a nearby glass of rum himself, Lorenzo sipped calmly, the bitter alcohol left a burning yet pleasant sensation in his throat, he caressed Rider's cheek lightly before accidentally spilling his drink, the contents dripping all over his clothes. He could feel the wetness of the spilled drink, the strong yet inciting smell of the alcohol reeked in the air as it dripped on the floor.

Smirking in response, the pirate calmly muttered two simple words.

"Clean up."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:31:40 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: February 10, 2015, 11:00:13 PM »
Rider's arousal started to grow as the pirate approached her and took hold of her chin. She struggled against his grip with just too little power to escape as he leant in to her, millimetres away from kissing her, before pulling back once more.

"Very well, let's have some fun now shall we?" he said, picking up a glass of rum and taking a sip, before "accidentally" spilling it down himself.

Then, with the alcohol dripping over his clothes and onto the floor, he grinned and spoke once more.

"Clean up", he muttered, clearly intending for Rider to lick off the spilt alcohol.

Rider, of course, had no intention of obeying. Instead, she picked up her own drink and threw it in his face.

"Go to Hades!" she shouted. "I will never submit to you!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: February 11, 2015, 12:22:55 AM »
Mph, a fierce woman.

Lorenzo smirked as he felt the cold drink dripping from his face. His eyes shut, he licked the rum off from his lips before wiping his face.

His golden eyes now pierced the girl with a cold glare, hotter than any flame, these eyes masked immense satisfaction. But he couldn't let her get away with something like that scot free now could he?

Suddenly, he grabbed onto Rider's head, his hands squeezing tightly as he looked right at her. "No, no, no. Far too rude, a lady should have manners. And I am afraid the only one going to Hades..."

Grabbing the woman, he threw the girl back, the chair flung backwards along with her. Luckily, the wall stopped her from banging on the floor. With a swift movement, he cast his glass aside before  stepping on the chair, his foot now resting between her legs.

Licking his lips once more, he arched forward, whispering to her ear soothingly.
"...is you."

And with that said, his foot slowly moved around, teasing her ever so slightly as it rubbed where it pleased him to rub on, but a thin cloth separating his boot's tip from Rider's most intimate place.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 12:23:38 AM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: February 11, 2015, 03:22:23 AM »
Rider gave the pirate an icy stare as he licked the rum off his lips and wiped his face, before returning the glare.

Then, he grabbed hold of her, squeezing her head painfully tightly and staring into her eyes.

"No, no, no. Far too rude, a lady should have manners. And I am afraid the only one going to Hades...", he said.

With that, he threw her backwards, her head banging against the wall, leaving her sitting on the chair, leaning backwards. Then, he stood on the chair, his foot between Rider's legs, and leant forward to whisper in her ear.

"...is you", he said, finishing his earlier sentence.

With that, he started to move his foot around, rubbing her thighs and pussy with the top of his boot, causing Rider to moan slightly from the pleasure and the slight pain.

"Leave me alone!" she said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: February 11, 2015, 03:57:00 AM »
Lorenzo let out an exasperated sigh, before shaking his head in disapproval. His foot rubbing ever so slowly, the rhythm steadied itself in response to the girl's moans.

Grinning, he simply pressed with more intensity without going fast enough to do anything more than tease her.
"Nope, can't do that. A poppet should behave like a poppet, your previous display was all but... stimulating. You are but a wench, a wretched pig. You will learn, and you will obey.", he spoke with his calm voice even as his eyes widened in glee, their tint as bright as a golden sun.

Grabbing onto Rider's silky hair, he brought her to him once again, the woman still pinned down by the boot that pressed and rubbed her vagina further, even as her body painfully arched towards the pirate. With a smile, he gave a simple order.

"Clean."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: February 11, 2015, 04:08:33 AM »
The pirate shook his head, continuing to rub Rider. She let out a slight moan as he continued to rub, increasing the pressure, but not enough to cause significant arousal.

"Nope, can't do that. A poppet should behave like a poppet, your previous display was all but... stimulating. You are but a wench, a wretched pig. You will learn, and you will obey", he said.

With that, he grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her towards him, his boot still pressed into her pussy, her body painfully arched towards him.

"Aaahh", she moaned from the pain.

"Clean", he said.

Rider, though, was not going to be broken so easily.

"Never! You'll never make me obey you, whatever you do to me!" she said.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: February 11, 2015, 10:34:19 PM »
"Good grief, that’s a problem.", the pirate said with a chuckle as he took yet another glassful of rum, his cheeks redder and warmer than before, but his mind far from giving in to the alcohol.

Letting go of her hair in a violent motion, he threw her back against the chair, only to press down with his foot much harder than before, the rubbing gaining more force as the pirate’s foot began to slowly dig it’s way in her vagina.

Lorenzo applied much greater weight this time around, his golden eyes brimming with lust, he clicked his tongue in amusement. As he toyed around further, the pirate gently caressed Rider’s cheek, her soft skin gleaming under the warm candlelight.

"It didn’t have to be this way my dear. You could have obeyed, you could have drowned in pleasure…"

Suddenly, his hand moved down gently, warm flesh sliding lower and lower until it reached her chest. Smirking, Lorenzo grabbed onto her left breast and began kneading it, his hand playing around cruelly with the soft mound of flesh until he found what he was looking for.

"But you didn’t. For this, you will learn of pain, and I will make it my pleasure to teach.", purred the pirate as he clicked his tongue once more.

"Now… I will give you one last chance.", Lorenzo whispered as he kept on teasing the poor girl, his foot applying more and more force as his warm hand began to squeeze onto Rider's voluptuous breast.

"Clean."