Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126972 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily watched Rider work Sakura over as first hints of arousal started to gnaw at her.

"I suppose it's a little late for introductions," Emily started, "But seeing as you've already given me your names, it's only fair. I'm Emily."

"And you," she said, gesturing for Rider to focus her attentions lower on Sakura's body, "Aren't going to enjoy what happens next."

With that, Emily reached back for the nightstand until she found what she was looking for. Setting the clover clamps down beside her, she reached down for Sakura's swollen breasts with her free hand. Lightly tracing over the compressed mound, Emily suddenly pinched her left nipple as harshly as she could manage before twisting the bud viciously, not hard enough to cause permanent damage, but most certainly enough to hurt alot. Holding the bud like that for a few seconds, the Changeling soon released the nipple before tracing along Sakura's other breast in a similar manner.

"I wonder if you've ever thought about how Rider felt when you used her," Emily mused, "Then again, chances are that doing so might have turned you on a bit."

With that, she twisted the other nipple just as hard as the first, keeping the bud like that for a few seconds before releasing it. Allowing Sakura a few moments to gather herself amidst Rider's whipping, Emily swiftly attached the clover clamps to Sakura's nipples, tugging on the chain a few times to apply little jolts of pressure on the sensitive buds.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider continued Sakura's torture, aiming in between her ample mounds, at her stomach, her thighs but, most of all, at her tormented breasts and sensitive pussy, each strike eliciting a muffled scream of pure agony from her helpless victim. Every strike brought Sakura more pain and Rider more arousal.

After a few moments, the woman began to speak.

"I suppose it's a little late for introductions", she said, "but seeing as you've already given me your names, it's only fair. I'm Emily."

Rider smiled at that, happy to finally know the name of her nominal master, but she was too busy enjoying Sakura's torment to reply.

"And you", Emily continued, gesturing to Rider to aim her strokes lower, "aren't going to enjoy what happens next."

As Emily walked over to the night stand, Rider aimed one last strike at Sakura's breast, scoring another direct hit on her nipple, leaving several nasty-looking marks and eliciting an agonised scream from the captive, before doing as instructed and beginning to whip lower on Sakura's body, knowing that Emily must have something else in store for Sakura's upper half.

Sakura, meanwhile, continued to writhe and scream, the whip impacting into her stomach, her thighs, her legs but, most often and most painfully of all, her sensitive pussy, knowing that whatever was to come would not be pleasant. After a few moments, she felt a hand trace lightly over her tormented breast before, suddenly, grabbing hold of her erect nipple and squeezing it as hard as she could manage, causing Sakura to let off a surprised scream. Her suffering was immense, Rider torturing her lower body with the whip, whilst Emily tormented her breasts. After a few moments of the initial torment, Sakura suddenly felt her nipple being violently twisted, causing her an agonising shooting pain that led her to scream. That was quickly followed by another agonising pain when Rider managed to score a direct hit on her clitoris. Sakura was not being given a moment's rest, one source of agony was followed almost instantly by the next.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Sakura felt the grip on her nipple being released. She breathed a brief sigh of relief, only for another painful whip impact, this time on her stomach, brought her back to reality. And, at the same time, she felt Emily's hand trace over her other breast. Knowing what was likely to come, she prepared herself, once again being interrupted by the sharp pain of the whip hitting between her legs. Instead, though, Emily spoke.

"I wonder if you've ever thought about how Rider felt when you used her", she said, causing Sakura yet more fear and anger at her plight. "Then again, chances are that doing so might have turned you on a bit."

As soon as she'd finished speaking, Emily grabbed hold of Sakura's other nipple, twisting it as she had the first, causing Sakura to let out yet another scream of agony. Rider, meanwhile, watched on with excitement at Sakura's punishment, enjoying seeing the stunning captor torturing their beautiful captive, continuing to strike Sakura over and over with the whip, eyeing the clamps at the side of the bed knowingly.

After a few moments of pure torture, Emily released Sakura's nipple once more, reaching for the painful-looking clover nipple clamps. She waited a few moments, watching as Rider struck Sakura's body several more times, before bringing the clamps to Sakura's nipples one at a time and attaching them. Sakura screamed into her gag once more at the agonising pressure, and Rider gave an aroused smirk, immensely enjoying watching the helpless beauty being put through such unbearably-painful torture.

Then, Emily took the clamps and began to tug on them, eliciting yet more pained screams. Sakura's nipples were now in agony, the pressure from the clamps tormenting the sensitive nubs, each pull sending a new jolt of pain through her breasts. Combined with the almost-constant pain of the sadistic whipping being inflicted on her by Rider, Sakura could not see how she could take much more of the pain. Of course, it was not up to her and, from what she knew of these two, she doubted they would be stopping any time soon.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily didn't let up on Sakura, now pulling on the chain connecting the clover clamps for a few seconds at a time before releasing it, allowing Sakura a brief respite from the pain to her chest before shocking her out of it with another pull. After repeating this cycle a few times, Emily let go of the clamps altogether, taking a moment to release the ball gag and pull the device out. With that, Emily decided to relish the sound of the former slaver's screams for a bit before speaking up.

"Now, as much as this is probably deserved," Emily said, playfully tugging on the chains a few more times as she spoke, "It would hardly be fair if we didn't even give you the slightest chance to get free of this. Would you like to take your chances, then?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Sakura continued to writhe in agony as her captors continued their sadistic tortures. Rider continued whipping her, and watched with more and more arousal as Emily started to play with the chain attached to Sakura's nipples. Sakura writhed in pain as Emily pulled on the chain, stretching her tortured breasts and nipples in an agonising fashion, whilst the blows from the whip continued to torture every part of her lower body, but especially her labia and clitoris, which were now covered with slowly-fading whip marks.

Just as Sakura was beginning to get used to the pain, Emily released the chain for a moment, allowing her a brief respite, before beginning the torture anew, bringing fresh agony to her tortured nipples and eliciting another muffled scream. After a few rounds of this torture, interspersed with the constant pain of Rider's whip, Emily let go of the clamps and bent down to remove the gag from Sakura's mouth.

Rider looked on with slight concern at this development, but it was mostly hidden by the sadistic enjoyment she was feeling, an enjoyment that was only enhanced by the sound of the captive's unattenuated screams as Rider whipped her directly on the pussy once more.

Sakura began to try to explain herself, to explain that she was not what Emily said she was, panting heavily and tears dripping down her face.

"P..please", she said, weakly. "I'm.. I'm no..", she continued, before her words were interrupted by an agonised scream as Rider sadistically whipped her, determined to silence her before she could make any attempt to tell Emily the truth. It was unlikely to work, of course, but Rider did not want to take the chance.

Sakura continued to try to speak, but her mind was too frazzled by the alternating agonising pain and extreme pleasure she had been subjected to for her to get her words together in between Rider's regular strikes.

"Please... AAAAHHH.. I not, please.. AAAAAAHH.. please.. AAHHH.. not.. AAAAAAAAHHH", she said, incoherently, beginning to sob as Rider listened and watched sadistically.

"Yes, beg me for mercy, just like I begged you!" she shouted, sadistically, as she continued to brutally whip the poor girl, getting into her role once more.

"Please... Rider.. AAAHHHAAAHH.. stop.. AAAAAAHHHHH", she continued, begging for mercy, her pleas only succeeding in arousing her torturer further.

Then, Emily took hold of the chain once more and spoke.

"Now, as much as this is probably deserved", she said, her speech interrupted by Sakura's pleading and agonised screams as she playfully tugged on the clamps and Rider continued to whip Sakura all over, "It would hardly be fair if we didn't even give you the slightest chance to get free of this. Would you like to take your chances, then?"

Rider frowned for a moment at Emily's offer, before realising that it was almost certainly a trap, that Sakura was highly unlikely to succeed, and would just suffer some form of self-inflicted torment in her attempt to do so. Sakura, meanwhile, nodded vigorously.

"Please.. yes.. stop...", she mumbled in between more screaming, her voice choked with tears.

Even in her current state, Sakura could tell that success was not likely, but right now she would take any opportunity she had to escape. Begging for mercy was not going to help, telling the truth was unlikely to, particularly since she could not get a word in, but maybe, just maybe, she would prove unexpectedly tough when it came to whatever challenge she would be set.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling smiled at the girl as she tearfully accepted the offer. It wasn't a kind smile.

"Very well," Emily said, signalling Rider to stop as she removed the clamps, one by one, "It's actually very simple."

"See, I've been rather...frustrated," Emily said, loosening the breast clamp enough that there was barely any pressure before slipping the blindfold from Sakura's eyes, "Which is why I came here in the first place."

"So, here's the rules," the Changeling continued, slipping out of the summer dress to reveal she was wearing nothing else underneath. Allowing both of them a moment to take in the sight of her, Emily then straddled Sakura's chest, "If you make me cum first, then we'll stop torturing you. As a bonus, I promise we'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before."

"However," she continued, gesturing Rider to come closer, "If Rider here makes you cum first, then what you've been through just now will seem like nothing."

With that, she shuffled forward, her lower lips just above Sakura's, close enough for the heady scent of Emily's arousal to fill Sakura as she waited for both of them to start.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 12:02:32 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Sakura shuddered as she saw Emily's cruel smile. She didn't know what the girl had in store, but she doubted it was going to be fun.

"Very well", Emily said, beginning to remove the clamps and signalling to Rider to stop, "it's actually very simple."

Sakura let out another scream of pain as the blood ran back into previously-clamped nipples, whilst Rider frowned but, nevertheless, obeyed her instructions. Then, Emily began to loosen the breast clamp, bringing another rush of pain followed by a blissful release from the agony she'd been suffering for the last half hour, only the still-throbbing welts from Rider's whipping and the tender nature of her breasts left to cause her discomfort. At the same time, Emily removed the blindfold. Sakura blinked her tear-filled eyes as she adjusted to the light.

"See, I've been rather...frustrated", she said, "which is why I came here in the first place."

Rider watched on with interest, coming to realise what the girl was after.

I guess it makes sense, she is in a dungeon with an extremely sexy captive after all.

Sakura, however, was less sure, her mind still muddied from all the torture she had suffered. Fortunately, though, it would become clear soon enough.

"So, here's the rules," Emily continued, slipping out of her dress to show that, much like Rider, she was wearing nothing underneath.

Despite her situation, Sakura couldn't help but admire the woman's beauty, running her eyes slowly over her. If it were not for the fact that she was happily married, she would be more than happy to have sex with someone this beautiful, and she would probably not mind what was to come one bit. Rider, too, was drinking in the view, admiring her perfect breasts and perfect legs, before Emily turned around, giving Rider a good view of her also-perfect ass before she sat on the bed once more, straddling Sakura's chest.

"If you make me cum first, then we'll stop torturing you. As a bonus, I promise we'll make you feel better than you've ever felt before", she continued.

Rider put on a disapproving frown, whilst Sakura smiled happily. If she could win, then her torment would be over, as would Rider's fantasy.

Then, though, she began to speak once more, gesturing to Rider to approach Sakura as she did. Rider, having a good idea what Emily might have planned, moved into position in front of Sakura's crotch.

"However," she said, "if Rider here makes you cum first, then what you've been through just now will seem like nothing."

Rider, her expectations confirmed, smiled. Given what Sakura had been through already, that was some promise to make, and it was all in her hands. If she succeeded, then Sakura's torment would reach new, exciting heights. Further, she knew that Sakura, having been tortured with orgasm denial for some time and having been already horny, was highly likely to lose this challenge. Doubly so since Rider could tell that, despite herself, Sakura was turned-on by the thought of being forced to eat out this extremely-beautiful woman.

Indeed, Sakura was becoming highly aroused already, as evidenced by the fluid dripping from her. She was also extremely scared, the adrenalin rushing through her body as she contemplated the two possibilities open to her. Either she could reach new heights of pleasure, or she would suffer unbearable pain, depending entirely on whether she could make Emily orgasm before she could. And, judging by Rider's prior actions, she suspected that she would be going all-out to succeed, to condemn her to yet more suffering.

Indeed, as Emily slid herself up towards Sakura's mouth, presenting herself to Sakura, intoxicating her with her scent, Rider moved into position and began to lick gently at Sakura's folds, causing her to moan, and to move towards Emily. Determined to succeed, Sakura began to lick desperately at Emily's clitoris and wet folds, ignoring the humiliation of being tied down and forced to service another woman.

At the same time, Rider began to suck on Sakura's clitoris, causing the girl to shake with pleasure. Then, using another one of her many advantages over the captive girl, Rider pushed her tongue deep inside her, licking sensuously, whilst bringing one of her hands to Sakura's sensitive nub, running and lightly pinching it. Sakura's arousal began to quickly build, and she started to pant, desperately trying to block out the sensation as best she could, and to focus on pleasuring Emily instead. Unfortunately, though, simply the sensation of pleasuring such a beautiful girl in that way, the smell of her scent, the taste of her juices and the feeling of her hot clitoris and folds on Sakura's tongue, sent shockwaves of pleasure through Sakura, making it simply impossible to ignore.

The pleasuring continued, Sakura trying her hardest to get her captor to cum, whilst also trying desperately to hold off her own steadily-building arousal. Rider, meanwhile, was enjoying this immensely, recognising that Sakura was coming closer and closer to climax. Surely she would lose, and be subjected to the most horrible punishments.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily flushed at the clear appreciation in Sakura's and Rider's eyes before she felt the former's mouth on her lower lips, desperately laving at Emily in her efforts to win the little contest that the Changeling had put forth. Allowing a moaning sigh at the slow burn Sakura's ministrations ignited, Emily simply let her do all the work, seeing no reason to help her along.

Meanwhile, she could hear Rider going to work on Sakura behind her, a smile coming to her face as she heard the girl panting and moaning beneath her, allowing a soft moan of her own as Sakura continued her work. Unfortunately for the girl, Emily knew all too well that she was still far from hitting that wonderful peak.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Rider continued to work on Sakura, licking and sucking on her clitoris whilst thrusting her fingers inside the girl's sopping-wet pussy, before switching and using her fingers to pleasure Sakura's clitoris and her tongue to lick inside her, enjoying the taste and Sakura's ever-more-heavy panting.

Recognising that she was losing, and badly, Sakura frantically tried to bring Emily closer to orgasm, licking and sucking harder and harder as she came closer and closer to her own climax. Rider, meanwhile, continued to pleasure Sakura relentlessly, sensing that the girl was close to cumming. Sakura, meanwhile, desperately tried to hold on, her body burning with arousal.

"No! No!" she screamed, desperately trying to bring the other girl to climax, but it was no use.

Sensing that Sakura was right on the edge, Rider took her clitoris into her mouth and sucked hard. With that, the dam finally broke, and Sakura came, spurting her juices all over Rider.

"NO! Please! No! I'm not a slaver!" Sakura shouted desperately, pulling away from her now-useless efforts to pleasure the other girl, aware of the torture she would now face and doing anything she could to avoid it.

Rider, meanwhile looked up with a sadistic smile on her face.

"Looks like she lost. What's next?" she said, clearly highly aroused, her face dripping with Sakura's fluids.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 01:10:22 AM by Cherry Lover »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

To the girl's credit, she actually managed to bring Emily a fair bit closer to that peak, but Sakura's desperation couldn't avail her against Rider's skill and drive. Emily relished Sakura's screams as the latter came under Rider's careful attentions.

Ignoring the girl's desperate pleas, Emily groaned, frustrated.

"Keep going, Rider," Emily said briefly, "She hasn't made me cum yet."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Rider smiled at Emily's cruel words, and returned to "pleasuring" Sakura, sucking heavily on her hyper-sensitive clitoris. Now that the girl had orgasmed, though, what had previously been enjoyable was now painful, and Sakura began to writhe in discomfort.

Recognising the hopelessness of her situation, Sakura returned to pleasuring her captor, simply wanting this particular torture to stop. She desperately sucked and licked, whilst Rider continued to play with her, bringing her hand up to pinch and pull the sensitive nub, bringing Sakura back to the brink. Now no longer needing to obtain an orgasm, Rider could have a bit more fun with the captive girl, and she began to treat her more roughly, biting lightly on her sensitive clitoris, causing the girl to let out a slight scream, before running her teeth along it painfully.

Rider continued to torture Sakura with a combination of pleasure and pain, the girl writhing and sweating, trying her best to bring Emily to orgasm as soon as possible, to end her torment.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The grin Emily might have given at Sakura's tortured moans soon faded as the captive girl went back to work, lips and tongue laving frantically at Emily's lower lips, replaced with a satisfied moan. With the contest now over, Emily started to grind herself against Sakura's face, one hand sliding up her own curves to grope at her own chest as Sakura pleasured her.

The Changeling's moans grew higher and more frequent as she grew closer to her peak before she finally went over that edge, screaming in pleasure as her release soaked Sakura's face. Slumping over as she took a few moments to catch her breath, Emily shifted off of Sakura, turning to Rider as she did so.

"Prepare the stalking horse," Emily said, "We'll need chains, weights for her legs and breasts, and clamps."

With that, Emily focused herself on yet another Contract, catching her breath as she did so. With a moment's focus, a few potted plants promptly swell up, a mass of reasonably strong vines bursting from the soil. Some of these vines proceed to move a large mirror in front of the bed as Rider goes about her tasks, while a few more capture Sakura's arms. Emily quickly goes about untying Sakura's wrists in the meanwhile, before moving behind her and propping the purple-head up against her body, Sakura's back resting against Emily's chest. The mirror provides Sakura a perfect view of herself in all her glory, with Emily just behind her.

"Look at yourself," the redhead said, resting her head on Sakura's shoulder, "We've made quite a mess of you, haven't we?"

"Of course," she continued, one hand creeping up to grope at a soft breast, "Rider has probably felt something like what you're feeling right now. I know I have before."

"Besides," the Changeling continued, her other hand slipping down between her legs, spreading Sakura's folds open before a finger slipped inside, moving in and out, "I gave you a chance to escape, a far cry from what I was given, and you still failed."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rider and Sakura

Rider continued biting, sucking and licking at Sakura, tormenting the already-aroused girl yet further as she desperately tried to bring her captor to orgasm. She could hear Emily moaning with pleasure, and could tell that she was close, so Rider ramped up the torment, biting Sakura's clitoris harder before sucking it deeply, causing her to yelp with pain. Finally, with Sakura's desperation growing once more as Rider continued her torture, Sakura felt Emily find release, spraying her juices all over her face. She felt humiliated and defeated, knowing worse was to come.

Rider, hearing Emily's orgasm, ran her teeth along Sakura's engorged clitoris one more time before pulling away, a smirk on her face. She watched the beautiful, naked girl panting as she shifted herself off Sakura, highly aroused by the sight, and by everything she had done and would continue to do. After a few moments, Emily turned to address her.

"Prepare the stalking horse", she said. "We'll need chains, weights for her legs and breasts, and clamps."

Rider smiled a sadistic smile as a look of pure horror came over Sakura's face at her words. Both girls had tried a wooden horse out before, and they knew it hurt like hell. Only, this time, there would be no limitations and no-one would care to make it an enjoyable experience for the captive girl. Rider's smile grew further as she moved away from the bed and saw the device that would be utilised for Sakura's next torture. It was a steep-sided wooden edge, just wide enough to ensure it would force Sakura's legs apart enough to put the full weight on her pelvic area, and with varnished sides to prevent her legs getting much of a grip. The top of the wedge was rounded slightly, but only enough that it could not cut into the victim. It was still thin enough to put plenty of pressure on the part of the captive that was resting on it. In sort, it would be exceptionally painful to sit on it for any length of time, even without the weights attached to her legs.

Anticipating Sakura's future torments gleefully, Rider began to do as she was ordered with great enthusiasm, finding several sets of clamps that could be attached to Sakura's nipples, various different weights for attaching to them, ranging from just about bearable to absolute agony, chains and several different, much heavier weights that could be attached to Sakura's legs.

Meanwhile, Emily began to get to work on Sakura once more. Somehow creating vines out of a few potted plants, she used them to drag a mirror in front of Sakura, and to grab hold of her arms. Then, Emily untied Sakura's wrists from the bedpost, before sliding herself behind the captive girl, now restrained by the vines, and proping her up so that her back rested on Emily's chest. Rider watched the site with interest, wondering what Emily intended to do next. Presumably, she wanted to humiliate the girl a little before her next torture began.

Sakura, meanwhile, was panting, still in pain from her prior torture and extremely aroused thanks to Rider's ministrations, despite her previous orgasm. She simply lay her head back, needing to rest for a moment from the torture. However, Emily had other plans.

"Look at yourself", she began, resting her head on Sakura's shoulder as she spoke. "We've made quite a mess of you, haven't we?"

Sakura attempted to look away from the humiliating sight in the mirror, but the vines grabbed hold of her face and held her tight, forcing her to look. Her body was still covered in welts from the whipping, although these were fading at an unusually-fast rate, her face was covered in Emily's juices, and her crotch was covered in her own. She was indeed a mess. This was humiliating and degrading and, yet, she knew worse was to come.

"Of course", Emily continued, her hand creeping up Sakura's body to grope her breast, "Rider has probably felt something like what you're feeling right now. I know I have before."

Sakura moaned from the pleasure, still highly sensitive. She tried to look away from the mirror once more, to avoid seeing how helpless she was, how utterly at the mercy of her captor she was, but she could not. The vines held her in place, and she dare not even try closing her eyes. She was too frightened of the retribution.

"Besides", the girl continued, seemingly revelling in Sakura's failure, "I gave you a chance to escape, a far cry from what I was given, and you still failed."

As she spoke, Emily reached down with her other hand and began to play with Sakura, spreading her folds humiliatingly before sliding a finger in and out, causing her to gasp.

"But, I've never hurt Rider!" Sakura said, futily, knowing her words would likely be ignored but nevertheless feeling she needed to try.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the wooden horse that Rider had now dragged out into the middle of the room, and all of the things she had been ordered to prepare, and it was a horrifying sight. Humiliated and frightened of what the future would hold, Sakura continued to watch herself being fondled by her beautiful captor, as her servant, Rider, watched on with a mixture of arousal and extreme excitement.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily might have frowned at the foolish girl's denial.

"With all the evidence against you, in additional to Rider's claims," Emily says, adding another finger to join the one sliding in and out of Sakura's depths, "Do you really think your word means all that much to me?"

With that, Emily has the vines turn Sakura's head to the side. Smiling at her captive, Emily moves in, licking her own fluids from Sakura's face. After she's finished, she darts in, aiming to catch Sakura off guard with a kiss before forcing the girl's lips open to make her get a better taste of the Changeling's unusually sweet juices. Ravaging the other girl's mouth, Emily soon breaks away, letting the vines turn Sakura to look back into the mirror at her own degradation.

"Though, I wonder," Emily continued, adding a third finger after a while, "How many fingers could I fit in here...It's so wet, despite how you've said that you don't want this."

"Rider?" she called out, moving the mirror to provide Sakura a better view of what was about to happen to her, "Care to help me find out?"

"If all else fails, though," Emily trailed off with a smirk, removing the hand that had been plundering Sakura's depths before balling it into a fist in full view of Rider.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 02:49:57 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Rider

Sakura gasped as Emily continued to molest her, now adding a second finger to join the first, responding to Sakura's desperate plea of innocence with nothing but scorn. The captive girl had a despairing look in her face, almost pleading for someone to believe her, but she knew it was hopeless. She was trapped in this nightmare, and would suffer whatever punishments her two captors wished to inflict on her. And, right now, Emily wanted to humiliate and degrade her.

Sakura looked herself over. Bound helplessly by vines, naked except for the stockings and suspenders, which were torn from her earlier whipping, her legs spread wide apart by the spreader bar, the also-naked girl behind her slowly molesting her. This was indeed a very degrading position to be in, and she could tell from the look on the faces of Emily and her servant that they were very much enjoying humiliating her in this manner.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her face was suddenly turned to the side by the vines that restrained her. She found herself staring into the eyes of the smiling Emily before, suddenly, she felt the girl's tongue run over her face, licking off the remaining fluids and leaving Sakura utterly humiliated. Then, compounding her degradation, Emily forced her lips to Sakura's, pushing them open and ravishing Sakura's mouth with her tongue, the taste of her own, sweet fluids still evident, continuing to thrust her fingers in and out of the captive as she did. After a few moments of that, she broke away, forcing Sakura to look back at the mirror, and watch herself being degraded once more.

Emily continued to thrust the two fingers in and out, causing Sakura to moan with pleasure for a few moments, before speaking once more.

"Though, I wonder", she continued, adding a third finger that began to stretch Sakura uncomfortably, "how many fingers could I fit in here...It's so loose, despite how you've said that you don't want this."

Sakura blushed at her captor's humiliating words. Despite everything, she was feeling very aroused. She didn't want to be tortured, of course, or humiliated like this, but having a sexy girl dominate her was still a turn-on for her even if she was very much an unwilling participant. Her degradation continued for a few more moments, before Emily called out to Rider.

"Rider? Care to help me find out?" she said.

The servant, who had been watching Sakura's degradation with interest and quite a bit of arousal, walked over enthusiastically, glad to be able to assist in Sakura's punishment in any way she could.

"If all else fails, though...", she said, smirking as she removed the hand, before balling it into a fist, hinting to Rider what she should eventually do.

Rider knew that such a thing would be fairly extreme but, whilst it would be painful for the captive girl, she was loose enough that it would not cause any real damage. Smirking, she servant knelt down on the bed just off to the left-hand side of Sakura, positioned such that she could see Sakura's humiliation without having to look in the accursed mirror, but not so as to block Sakura's own view. Then, without giving the girl any chance to adjust, she plunged four of her fingers inside mercilessly. Sakura screamed from the pain of the sudden thrust, causing Rider to simply smirk, and begin to move her fingers in and out quickly, until Sakura's screams turned, mostly, into moans of pleasure. Sakura, meanwhile, watched herself panting and screaming in the mirror, feeling utterly humiliated and defeated.

As soon as Rider realised that Sakura had acclimatised to her rough treatment, she moved to using her entire hand, once more causing the captive to scream from the pain of being suddenly stretched. Initially using relatively shallow thrusts so as to not cause damage, Rider gradually pushed deeper and deeper with each thrust, causing Sakura to scream. Eventually, though, the girl began to get used to the stretching and, once more, her pain began to turn to pleasure. Seeing this, Rider balled up her fist as instructed, and then thrust it into Sakura once more, causing the girl to let off a scream of pain. Rider continued to thrust, slowly and methodically. This time, though, Sakura could not so easily acclimatise to the stretching, and her moans of pleasure continued to be filled with a significant degree of pain.

"Emily, you were right, she really is loose. I think she's nearing her limit, though", Rider said with a smirk.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily watched in approval as Rider followed her instructions, feeling that familiar spark igniting in her once more at the captive girl's moans and screams, being subject to both pain and pleasure. Emily giggled at Rider's comment, switching the hand at Sakura's chest over to the other breast as her other hand trailed lower once more.

"If you say she's nearing her limit," Emily said, toying with the sensitive bud at the apex of her folds, pinching and pulling it as she mused over what she'd do next.

"Then let's find exactly where it is," she continues, trying to slide in a finger to add to Rider's intrusion.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh