Unlimited Creativity Works > Doujin Projects

The Law Unto Herself Chronicles

<< < (11/11)

Elf:
Chapter Twenty-Eight has just gone live.  Things aren't looking well for our heroes, not at all.

Elf:
We are now at chapter 32!  The end is finally in sight and what's this?  A Hawk and Forest team-up in the works?

Oh yeah, Wynn may or may not rape a loli-vampire.

Cherry Lover:

--- Quote from: Elf on November 20, 2014, 03:15:14 AM ---We are now at chapter 32!  The end is finally in sight and what's this?  A Hawk and Forest team-up in the works?

Oh yeah, Wynn may or may not rape a loli-vampire.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I noticed that. It's basically what I wanted her to do with Rider in CE 2.0....

Elf:
Chapter 33 is now up.

Of course the bad guys had a back up plan; they've already proven that they're smarter than the average bears.

However, Forest is now equipped with a sword and Hawk Hunters, and Gabriel and Wynn have never seen eye to eye.

Elf:
Chapter 34 "To Snuff the Spark" just went live! Forest and Hawk continue their little impromptu team-up, Wynn shows off Gabriel's "brother" and Eirwin lets go. Also Counting with Jason Statham really needs to be a kid's show.

Also, I'd really like to thank my guest proof readers Bdoom and Mike for helping me out while my normal proofreader is handling a family emergency.  Thanks guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version