Type Moon > Lantz's fics

Shattered heroics new world

(1/3) > >>

lantzblades:
Shattered Heroics: New World

Sion collapses against my bare chest. Sweat and her shampoo fill all my senses. It's strawberry now. I don't dislike it, but it's unlike her.

"Sun Lord, I mean, Satoshi. The world has officially announced it's full conversion into a single nation state. There is nowhere you do not control", she says in a matter of fact way.

The sex between us is necessary but not lifeless, she needs it to suppress the vampire urges and she uses this time to give her predictions of the future or morale of the troops.

I'm grateful for her assistance but, honestly, every time she starts these briefings I just want to start fucking her again. It's probably just my attraction to unusual women.

At any rate I realize I've been lost in thought and Sion is staring, waiting for an answer. Her blood red eyes are focused straight on mine.

She waits and then, realizing I'd drifted off, repeats herself.

"That bitch Rin wants more mana for her experiments. Her resources are empty, so you'll have to give it directly", she says.

I imagine that the first iteration of the announcement was far nicer. Sion has become something of a staple in my life so I'm careful about watching her feelings. Not that I'd have to be in this case, it's obvious that Sion doesn't like me being around Rin. Maybe it's because Rin is fairly smart, or maybe it's because she doesn't like the idea of me having sex with Rin superfluously or, indeed, at all. It's kind-of cute. In either case, my reply is clear.

"Of course I won't, resources are finite. Although, given the state of things Archer could stand to relocate some of that prana to his master, after all we won't be attacked until I begin phase two anyway", I tell her.

She furrows her brow and eventually sighs. "Why haven't I heard about it?"

"Because we hadn't finished stage one. Stage two is simply another world to conquer and protect", I answer as I begin to softly touch her chest.

She gasps from the sudden touch "H-hey! This is s-serious! How do you expect to get to another world?" she asks, paralyzed from the sensation.

"Rin has or will have the second magic. So, if you don't want me to give her prana directly you'll have to convince Archer to do it. He needs it anyway. And, Sion, this attitude towards the girls is cute, but be fair, please", I say.

Sion pouts for a moment, and then slides off me, retrieving her clothes.

"I, I know they need it, and I love you because you aren't a hurtful person but I can't help being jealous of Ciel and those other titty-monsters. It's just how I am, you seem happier with them".

"Well, I enjoy catching them off guard and doing them till they are nothing but a mess of pants and moans but I wouldn't say I'm happier, I do that with you too. You just can't tell because whenever we lock eyes I become an animal, so I have to do you from behind", I reply honestly.

The silence from Sion from would be unnerving if not for the wet trails down her thighs. I surprised her with that and, like everyone, she enjoys praise.

"I'll force Archer if I have to. The girls turned in their verdicts regarding release from the tattoos, none of them want it. Also, you have a party to attend and, finally, avoid the West Hall, your flat chested tit of a sister wants your cock badly and will likely use force to get it", Sion announces, leaving me to dress and get ready.

What now?

1) Go after Sion.
2) Go to the Church.
3) Go to the party.
4) Go to the party via the West Hall.

(AN: voting is tandem, you may vote once on DSM and Once on BL)

Cherry Lover:
Hmm, OK, I think I'm going to vote for option 1 for now.

lantzblades:
Option one is the winner, votes closed, back with the next part soon.

SINIB:
Aw, shoot. I missed the vote. What shall I do?

Cherry Lover:
Just leave it and vote in the next one, honestly. The most you could do would be cause a tie anyway....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version