Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Fate/Grand Adventure [A Fate/Grand Order Lewd RP, OOC]

<< < (2/14) > >>

BlackThief12:
There's no like button here?

BlackThief12:
Correct.

Kat:
BTW, since the majority of DSM community are members of a Discord server, I'd like to invite you to it. https://discord.gg/r26qbz9

This would really help out discussing the RP in detail, IMHO.

Chiufan95:
Name:Richenda Escardos
Type:Pseudo-Servant
Servant:Richard the Lionheart

Spoiler for Hiden: Appearance
In casual

In battle regalia

Replace he silver armour with gold armour.

Personality:Despite Richenda's kind and happy-go-lucky demeanour, she is more intelligent than she seems at first. she is Friendly person whom many can trust. Has a rather strong common sense.

Background:Born to the Escardos line of Magi and the younger sister of Flatt, she was born a prodigy. She would meet the expectations of her family and disappoint them at the same time, because she was a lot like her older brother in terms of personality, a happy-go-lucky idiot. At the age of 17, her parents would pull strings and call in favours to get her a postition as one of Chaeldea's Master candidates in hopes the experience as master would change her.

Class:Saber
Strength:B+
Endurance:C
Agility:B+
Mana:C
Luck:E
Noble Phantasm:A

Class skills
Not applicable due to being a pseudo servant.

Personal skills
Prana burst:A
Even a stick can become a weapon of great power. A normal weapon that is not on the level of a divine Mystery can be destroyed in one blow. Can also raise her defense several times over. This Skill is mainly used for defense and high-speed movement.

Noble Phantasms

Excaliber Replica, Forgery of the Sword of promised victory.
Type:Anti-Unit, Anti-Fortress
Description:Similar to night of Honour, whatever is held becomes a replica of Excaliber. This is just an imitation that will never be as powerful as the original. Whatever is turned will eventually breakdown.

Cherry Lover:
OK, I'd like to play Sakura, as before. I'm trying to work something out right now, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version