Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]

<< < (3/28) > >>

yinsukin:
Leo I

Leo held his hand in front of him, staring at it with a blank sense of bewilderment.  It was strange to suddenly feel the warmth of life once again.  He let his arm fall to his side as he took in the city engulfed in flames.  "Different time, same sky." he said, taking a breath.

He was standing atop a church, surrounded by flames and an army of walking skeleton creatures.  "Micheal, it appears I am the same as you now."  he said, looking at the carnage with soft eyes.  He continued to scan the scene, only for his gaze to settle on a man staring down an impossibly version of the creature below.  With a leap, he flew into the air and landed between the man and his pursuer.  The concrete beneath him shattered on impact.

"You have but one warning.  Take your army of sin and flee while you still draw breath." he demanded, looking upward at the zombie.

Kotomine_Rin:
Orpheus

Orpheus let out a cowardly Eeek as some other bigger, stronger servant entered the frae. He didn't even pay attention to it.Instead, he dashed as quickly as he could, taking full advantage of the distraction, and hid behind a dumpster. The zombie stopped before the newcomer before letting out a terrible roar, readying his axe to destroy his foe while his terrifying skeletons backed him up.

The singer barely revealed himself from his spot, only to give the newcomer a thumbs up and heartfelt grin.

"You go, take care of him! I believe in you!"

yinsukin:
Leo I

Leo turned his head and flashed the servant a raised eyebrow.  It seemed strange that a fellow heroic spirit would display such meek behavior.

His head turned back to the zombie, tilting upwards to look it in the eye and muttered,  "It doesn't matter.  Ill accept your faith."

The pope carefully walked up to the monster, his steps soft but deliberate as the soles of his feet clacked on the concrete.  "If that is your answer, than I shall oblige." he announced.  His voice had an earthy boominess to it, almost like a person was speaking through a weak microphone. He slowly lifted his arm, bringing it up to about chest height before shooting it forward like a rocket.  His fist struck the center of the creature with enough force to shatter steel.   

Kotomine_Rin:
Orpheus

W-woah! In one hit!?

Orpheus blinked in shock. Amazing, simply amazing! This was such an inspiring sight, he couldn't help but be inspired. He would write a new song once this while ordeal was dealt with. More undead came for the heroic priest, but Orpheus had no doubt that servant could manhandle them. Completely forgetting about how screwed he was just one minute ago, Orpheus cheered.

"Yeah! Just keep going, show them who is the boss!"

yinsukin:
Leo I

Leo stood firm as the undead creatures approached him.  The head of the pack struck first, raising his sword above his head and swinging downward.  The priest stepped to the side the moment the blade came down and grabbed the monster by the head.  Meanwhile, two of the creatures sped up, attempting to get him while he was attacking the one in front.  In response, Leo finish ed his movement by ripping the first soldier's head off and with a whip like kick, sending the creature into the others. 

Then, after a quick windup, he threw the skull into the center of the crowd.  The head hit the undead in the center, causing its body to shatter into pieces with explosive force.  The pieces flew in every direction, striking the skeletons the remaining skeleton like bullets.  Those near the center of the formation were filled with holes, causing them to collapse.  Only two creatures remained.

Leo began walking forward, his eyes focused only on one of the creatures: the guardian.  "Cease this farce and face me," He announced to the creature.  His voice slowly rose in volume.  "I do not care much for killing the weak."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version