Unlimited Creativity Works > Role Playing

Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]

<< < (27/28) > >>

BlackThief12:
Hideaki Miyamoto​

If the chain weren't bounding Hideaki's​ mouth, then he would have drop his jaw in shock.

"Well, we can also have this boy with us if you want?" Rider said, her eye glint as she smiled seducely. "But if you don't want him, I guess I could have him all to myself later."

"HMM!?" Hideaki yelled in shocked, before turning toward Richenda with his eye saying "I don't want to be rape!".

Chiufan95:

--- Quote from: BlackThief12 on April 08, 2017, 11:11:06 PM ---Hideaki Miyamoto​

If the chain weren't bounding Hideaki's​ mouth, then he would have drop his jaw in shock.

"Well, we can also have this boy with us if you want?" Rider said, her eye glint as she smiled seducely. "But if you don't want him, I guess I could have him all to myself later."

"HMM!?" Hideaki yelled in shocked, before turning toward Richenda with his eye saying "I don't want to be rape!".

--- End quote ---
Richenda Escardos

"Hmmn." She sees the worried look in his eyes. "You can have him, he's not my type. Just make sure you remember to tell him the safe word."

BlackThief12:
Hideaki Miyamoto

"HMM! HMM! HMMMM!" In case you don't know, he's literally says, "OH! MY! GOD!".

"Oh? Oh well then." Rider shrugged before using the chains to cover the boy's eyes and ears.  Then she throw her weapon to the ground before walked toward Richenda and leaning at her.

"So you want to do this here or somewhere else?" She smile.

Chiufan95:
Richenda Escardos

"Sure. Let's do this over there, where no one can interrupt us." Pointing to a nearby rooftop.

Yes my Xhantos gambit is working.

BlackThief12:
Medusa Rider

Rider stare at the rooftop that Richenda point, before she smile.

"You make a nice decision." She spoke before jumping in the air, heading straight toward the rooftop as her clothes fell off from the winds.

Rider doesn't care about that.

Meanwhile, Hideaki whimper like a puppy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version