Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177939 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1170 on: July 03, 2018, 03:53:33 AM »
Yusho

Yusho had one moment to breathe through the deluge of stimulation. He used it to complain.

"You didn't warn me it was this licentious!" He groaned, regretting his decision to waste precious air on words when Valerie's fangs returned to his neck. Sparks flew down his spine and his heart jumped in his chest with a honeyed heat that spread in his chest. The Dragon-Blooded's resolve might have held, but lacking anything to sharpen itself against, his body betrayed him for the ecstasy promised.

Starting from his neck, Yusho went pliant in her grasp, and was forced to bear with the appropriate backlash. He shuddered, shaky but powerful hands pulling her waist closer on instinct, a guttural sigh tearing itself from his throat as the blood of a veritable elemental demigod poured down the vampire. Their bodies grinded together with unbearable magnetism for those few seconds, weighing down even more the presence of the other to both of them.

Yusho was having a hard time moving for non-licentious purposes right now.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: July 03, 2018, 04:10:57 AM »
Lily

"Maybe another time Fly Boy, I don't fancy my chances of getting anywhere good with Mr. 'can't even find my way into a clothes store' today." Then she turned away from him, looking at him for too long made her feel dirty.

"Here have this." The redhead had taken off her dark trenchcoat and was now offering it to to other girl. "You look stupid standing around like that."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: July 03, 2018, 04:34:29 PM »
Ezekiel

"Have I struck a nerve? Don't give me that glare, we've only just met." He raised an eyebrow and landed down with a sigh, stretching his wings with a heavy wind pressure, giving off a cocky amiable smile. "I'm not going around asking what your deal is. Can't you just give me a break?"

His dull eyes gave off an air of gravity when he pointed at the stick on her hip. "Say that someone left you in a cage with no way to escape. Wouldn't you use that little toy and everything else at your disposal to take back what was yours? Or would you just sit around and wait for death?"

« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 07:27:41 PM by francobull3 »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: July 03, 2018, 04:49:02 PM »
Nero

"Umu, umu, of course! You are welcome! Together we shall bring the glory of Roma to this realm!"

Before the newly appointed court wizard could get up again, her liege arched forward, forming a perfect 90° angle with her bodacious buttocks, to bring her luscious, still slightly semen-crusted lips to the girl's long ear and whisper:

"I daresay you are cuter when you're honest, my lass. I look forward to seeing that expression again soon."

Eruraviel

"Nya-ha-ha~" Interesting! Oh so interesting!

Eru simply smiled with a catlike grin and looked at the the gathered crowd. Go back to your homes! We'll contact you when the time is right!" She exclaimed with a flamboyant gesutre, dismissing them.

"War is different here than you're used to, Nero. We need to formulate a tactical plan and find the ideal place to attack before making any moves."

Nero

Wow, this girl took control fast; seems she was used to this, Nero could not help but think.

"My, you are surprisingly promising! I did end up starting the campaign prematurely the day before, tehe..."

She fidgeted while pointing to the bar.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: July 03, 2018, 05:36:51 PM »
Suerte

Suerte took the trench coat and wrapped it around her body.  "Well your not wrong," she giggled, pulling her arms through the sleeves.  "But I think this trench coat makes me look pretty dumb too, especially with my miniskirt."

As she returned her gaze to Ezekiel and listened to his explanation, she let out a small sigh.  "Well at least I got my answer.  Yeah, I would have but thats all I wanted to know.  I didn't need your life story to know who you are, just something."

Her eyes furrowed, shooting him another glare.  "But just for the record, I hate being ignored, especially when I take an interest in something or someone and don't think we are done with this."

With that little bit done, she turned to the redhead and said, "So whats your deal?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: July 03, 2018, 08:34:08 PM »
Valerie

It was frightening, the thrill that enraptured her once more. There was no resistence from her when he pulled her, no she was helping him going along with his motion in this dance they both shared. It was boiling, invigorating her beyond the point of no return, her eyes glazed over as all she saw was the comforting flow, pulling her closer and closer....

She pulled back from his neck, panting heavily. Wait panting? She had no need for air why was she doing this? A violent caugh seized her at that moment, her lungs unused as they were to performing that function screamed out in protest.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: July 03, 2018, 08:42:20 PM »
Lily

She shook her head, what a foolish question. The answer to that was clear as day, but it didn't appear like that man had any clue, she almost felt sorry. Almost but not quite, he was still hideous.

"No......"

Her posture shifted ever so slightly.

"I would not end up in the cage to begin with." If you couldn't deal with a threat before that outcome occured then you were just a failure or weak, or both.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: July 03, 2018, 09:06:06 PM »
Ezekiel

"Hahahahahah! You sure are a prideful one!" The man burst into laughter all of a sudden, amused by the little child. "That's exactly right." His eyes shifted away, as if distracted by something else. "Well, since you seem to get the gist of things, I guess you're pretty strong yourself huh?" He asked her with a smile.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: July 03, 2018, 10:28:27 PM »
Yusho

Yusho gasped, catching his bearings at the sign of something wrong from the other party. The punctures in his neck ceased to bleed the moment she took her mouth off, and his expression, though dazed, furrowed in confusion.

"Valerie?" He asked, voice grave, the tension subsiding from his shoulders as he reached an arm to support her back.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: July 03, 2018, 10:52:43 PM »
Jalut

A sudden burst of force cracked through the floor. In an instant faster than his mind could register, they had already reached the clouds. Just what had happened? And why was everything growing so much smaller by the split second? Just as the air pressure blasted his face with a torrent of wind, he noticed the source of the insane propulsion. The hole in the church, that girl's mad speed, the sudden burst of strength...

This went way past leaping over towers and castles, by now the city itself was growing smaller and smaller, and the sky became their battleground.

"KHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH! YOU ARE A FINE PREY KITTY!!!" His laughter boomed with elation, his heart overtaken by the greatest high. To him, there was no greatest pleasure than a worthy opponent! His heart kept soaring higher and higher, utterly reveling in this turn of events. With this speed, it was impossible to even perceive the surrounding clouds. In a few second, they'd reach an impossible altitude that no peak could reach, but before then...

"MY TURN!!" Heroared gleefully and swung his elbow down on her face with full force, a vicious blow meant to splatter her with everything he had.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: July 03, 2018, 10:59:59 PM »
Lily

"I don't really have a deal." She turned to the girl whom had gotten her trenchcoat. The girl did look silly in it, but it was far better than having her go around with her arms like that. Young people with no sense of aesthetics, it was the worst. "I'm just a lonesome traveler with nothing but a sword and kill count higher than most dictators. Oh sorry I mean a valiant hero on a noble mission, this is just my next stop."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: July 03, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »
Lucy

"You had me fooled. I was under the assumption I was the judge of your little bout."

This voice, this voice, it was impossible for this voice to be reaching them, when the kitty had tried so hard, and got so far.

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

On a cloud next to the tumbling fighters as they reached the apex of their godlike flight through skies, was a figure, with hair like that of the moon itself.

"Could it be that you are running away from me my dear companion." She sounded genuinely surprised, yet mocking at the smae time. An impossible mood to determine to match the improbability of her appearance here.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:32:51 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: July 03, 2018, 11:14:50 PM »
Suerte

"Lonesome traveler huh?" she repeated, rebreathing the emotion of the words from her own lips.

No wonder this girl had wanted to interrupt the conversation.  Killing more than a dictator was a hefty claim, but she didn't seem like some blade swinging maniac.  She had already killed one of those.  But then again, that guy had attacked her right away, this girl had just shown up to talk smack, or something....

"I don't know if I feel comfortable lumping you in with me as a lonesome traveler, especially since I haven't killed nearly as many as you have," she said with a melancholic smile.  "But I think its pretty clear you aren't just some girl or teenager.  If your bored, you can come with me to get some clothes, if you need help.... well, you should still help me pick out something."

« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 12:56:04 AM by yinsukin »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: July 03, 2018, 11:57:32 PM »
Gingalain

The girl smiled, as if her face was cracking from the pressure of contained ecstasy.

She missed this feeling.

She got her hands to grip on the plates of Jalut’s armor, and when he reeled back for the people’s elbow, she rolled with the blow, taking a glancing hit to the side of her head and her shoulder. She then twisted hard until she was now holding onto his back. “That’s Gingalain, Knight of Camelot and Tir na nOg to you.”

She extracted Caledfwlch from its sheath, as a few drops of her blood were arrived away by the wind. “MY TURN!” She shouted, flicking her wrist to send the sacred sword’s nimble blade stabbing right through his other shoulder.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: July 04, 2018, 01:11:37 AM »
Valerie

"Human hah! If this is what humans feel like I really must have been sleeping far too long." The blonde broke out in full maniacal laughter, her rasp voice grinding like metal in metal. The it all stopped and things went quiet. Her crimson eyes sharpened, focusing on the monk. She leaned over towards his neck once more, instead of her fangs making contact this time it was her tongue, gently licking the puncture wounds, when the King retracted a shirt moment later the wounds were gone.

"Your taste is quite divine, forming a stark contrast to your devilish hands." It was true, the monk was embracing her in a way more fit for lovers.