Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 175235 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2018, 03:06:05 AM »
Azira

The sorceress gave the other girl a smile before flying off in the direction of said worms. Eventually, they stumbled upon the hooligans. It wasn't a new story, a bunch of recently brought in thugs who thought they were the strongest things around. They were a smattering of lineages from dragon to ogre, vampires and werewolves, a budding little group that might one day to prove to be an actual threat. "Well, do you wish to deal with them?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2018, 04:33:08 AM »
Lily

"The last bar kicked me out after I accidentally broke some guy's arm, I think he was rich or something going by the suite... He kept cursing and saying shit like the dragon was gonna come get me, and at that point I'd either have to kill the half the people there or leave...." She shook her head at the memory. "Way to messy for me, there's no fun in just cutting up a bunch of weaklings you know what I mean?"

Then Lily took the drink and chugged half of it, only to recoil and almost fall of the bar stool. "By the gods, this stuff could get you arrested!" Despite her apparent protests, she cotinued drinking it greedily.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2018, 05:06:57 AM »
A carnivorous Orca

"Hahaha. Yeah, I know just what you mean." He took a sip of the milk she left out as he said that with a sheepish look. "It's a real pain having to watch where you step, but I guess that's what it means to be a big fish around here." He stretched a little, feeling his joints a bit sore after that display. Boy, he could really use a nicotine fix right now.

Imagine his surprise when she started gulping that drink down. He was kinda surprised, most people would fall into a coma, he found more use with that as a sedative than a drink at that rate. But the way she was being so greedy got a chuckle out of him, what a cute little human.

He looked up innocently and put a finger on his chin, deep in thought. "Weeeeelll, that was that one time, but the cops stopped bothering me after I ate enough of their friends. Whew!" Dozens of horrified faces turned to him in unison as he said that.

"Just kiddin'." He then added flatly.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 05:08:37 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2018, 10:45:49 AM »
Lily

"As if anyone would fall for a such a bold faced lie..." She finished the drink and smashed it into a thousand pieces against the sturdy counter. Yup she clearly didn't give a damn about how high the bill would be after all this, after all what's to worry about when you can just make some poor fool cough it up for you at any time, exactly not much indeed.

"That last part was clearly a lie." She let that sink in a bit for all of the terrified people, maybe they'd learn something of real value although she really doubted it.

"You killed every single one of them didn't you? Then you left a note for whomever came later to investigate to see, filled with a cryptic message that mocked them without giving away any critical information about yourself. At least that's what a professional would do.... But you're just a bartender haha!" She burst out laughing at the end as if she had told a funny joke.

Maybe the drink was getting to her.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2018, 08:33:57 PM »
Charlotte

Another day, another dollar, and so the days marched on. Well, another bounty in this case. Getting used to inflation all over again had been a pain, but the work still paid out pretty well in the end. The bounty hunter sat in the station, her latest bounty gibbering unintelligibly, tied up in the seat next to her with the other end of the rope firm in her hand. Sounded like they were offering to double whatever bounty she was about to be paid. Yeah, as if she'd try fighting her way out of a police station, end up in even more cross-hairs, and, most importantly, ruin the reputation she was building up as a reliable problem-solver. The gunslinger said as much, barely paying any further attention to her former quarry as she waited around for the by now familiar officer with her check. It wasn't gold or silver, but the bank she'd signed on with took them all the same.

As if on cue, there they were...Rick, maybe? with the pay slip. She was trying to remember his name, he was a decent cop and had a knack for keeping a cool head even with the more dangerous bounties she brought in. The same hand handed her the check was soon secured around the arm of the bounty she'd brought in, dragging him off to the holding cells. A quick look at the badge and...Yup, Rick. Making progress already. Fair bit of effort for someone who'll be dead inside a century, but whatever.

A bar sounds nice around now. Maybe.

With the check deposited and a bit skimmed off the top and nestled safely into a wallet, Charlotte took off along the streets on her bike, finding her gaze drawn up to the towers of steel and glass that reached for the heavens like tiny daggers. Surprisingly normal for a place as abnormal as this, with all the different that wandered the streets around here like it was nothing unusual. All these people, some ripped from their homes, some natives of this strange land, all within the confines of a single city. Perhaps the largest city the bounty hunter had ever seen, but a single city all the same. Still, like some forgettable man had once said, life finds a way.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 08:37:36 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2018, 01:15:50 AM »
A nostalgic Orca

"Yep, just a bartender."

He quipped before he served her another. You couldn't even tell he prepared it this time. It was truly truly amazing. Almost as amazing as how wrong she was. How would they have stopped bugging him if he wasn't upfront about it?

There were like, totes a bunch of broken bodies smashed into the walls, and in the middle of it he wrote with some poor bloke's blood: catch me outside, howbout dah? Fellas walked in on the scene with him already on the window, waving before making a dashing exit. Aaah, good times, good times. But that was a long long time ago, in a sea far far away. He really didn't have anything to do with that life anymore!

"So, what do you do when you're not hammering yourself and breaking people's wrists? Got a job or something kid?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2018, 04:22:55 AM »
Lily

"The names Lily..." She accepted the new drink with such appreciation, like she'd just gotten more of her favorite soda. Why soda you ask? Who knows maybe one should reflect on the world some more before asking questions widely. "Do I look like the type who could hold steady employment? I drift from place to place when they start boring me although...."

She looked at him more intensely, her vibrant eyes almost appraising him. " I see now that the whale hunting business looks promising." As if to show off she then went bottoms up on the drink, finishing it in one giant gulp before putting it down with slightly trembling arms. "Or maybe you know of something sweetie~" All the snark was about to be played back in full.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2018, 04:12:00 PM »
A devious Orca

"You could make a killing licking stamps or something. This is a bar not an employment center." He shrugged with a smile, seeing right through her. "Well, I might need someone to run errands for me from time to time. Nothing too difficult."

He put a hand on his hip and sighed at the trembling kid. For a second, his eyes were looking at her differently, like a predator who was gauging its prey.  Then, he gave her a short laugh, as if pleased by his assessment. Out of 10, he'd give her a solid seven, more than he could chew. Sadly his drinks scaled up to a hundred.

"Wahaha! I'm not the type to tell a customer he's had enough, but I think you've had enough. How about I getcha something a taaad bit stronger?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2018, 04:58:10 PM »
Auspicious Breeze

It had been a long road to get here. From the sunbaked hills of Ys, over the prismatic dreaming seas, to the burning sands and steamy jungles she'd gone. Auspicious Breeze had courted faeries and devils in their homelands, and godly diplomats from afar. She'd brought her fists up against monsters big and small, human and not, and fought for all the lovely ladies behind her. Also, because it had been really fun! That was her life over decades, and she hadn't settled down once through it all. There was no place like home.

Home was where she had been, and that was gone forever. She would never settle again; that was the promise Breeze made to herself that day. She was a little wiser now, and it didn't hurt quite so much anymore. She stopped minding the places she went. She'd learned to enjoy things again.

Now she was somewhere... well, it was somewhere with a lot of different kinds of things. It had tall buildings like the city of demons, but the sky was normal instead of green and mean. It was full of humans too, and most of them weren't mutants like the ones in her homeland. The girls wore interesting things, the most of which were the ones who showed off most of their legs! It made Breeze in her traditional white outfit hop on her heels a bit in excitement.

"Wow, this place looks like a lot of fun!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2018, 05:00:44 PM »
Lance Jackson

BOOM!

Somewhere far away in the city, fire sprawled uncontrollably. A terrible accident had caused a mansion to catch fire, and help was on the way, but it wasn't fast enough. The frightened orphans were blocked by the falling rubble and wood, trapped in a cage of fire with no escape. Outside, the few who had managed to escape were split by the adults, all terrified and crying. Was all hope lost?

One of the supervisors couldn't help but watch aghast, biting his finger in terror. In that moment, he hoped, prayed that help would come quickly. And on that moment, a heavy black cloth fluttered and cast a shadow that clashed against the fire. A lone man walked forward, his golden cross glittering around his chain while he held a bible in his hand.

As if declaring his decree, the mysterious holy man closed the bible and smiled.

"Relax bud, the kids'll be alright." Was all he said, with absolute certainty. The supervisor turned, shocked by the sudden appearance. "Who are-"

Before any other world could be spoken, the coat fluttered like a cape and he came flying into the window like a blurring shadow. Glass glittered against the fire, but it didn't matter. The smoke and flames were nothing but a hindrance, and the crumbling ruins of the orphanage shattered as they hit his body, not even scratching his muscular frame. He dug through the burning ruins, grabbing the burning stone and wood alike and carving a path to the heart of the burning household.

As he searched it, he found a teddy bear, which he picked up calmly. It took little to no time, like he could tell where they were hiding. With a deliberate motion he threw off the massive chunks of stone out of the way opened the door to the dozens of terrified children.

"Hey kids, don't you know BBQ ain't an indoors thing?" He sighed before he picked them all up on his back, an impossible feat for an ordinary man. Then again, could an ordinary man have done any of this? Just as he went in, he carved a path out just in time, leading each of them to safety while picking off the ones lost in the other parts of the burning house.

The moment the firefighters and the authorities arrived, his cross shone across the darkness of the main door's halls. The man stepped into the light, carrying dozens of orphans on his back. They were all safe, and after he left the burning building the kids were let go and hurried to the others, crying terrified, but thankful that a hero had come.

All of them, except one. A little girl tugged at his coat, to which he looked down with a cocked eyebrow. All she needed to do was point at the pink teddy bear for him to understand.

"Oh, I see." He handed it to her, rubbing the back of his head. With that, much to the protest of the others who had a thousand thanks and questions for him, he just left and waved, not even sparing them a second glance. It was just another day for Lance Jackson.

"Take care kiddos."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2018, 06:16:03 PM »
Lily

"I'll show you stronger!" The redhead girl suddenly shot up from the chair and leapt into the counter in one single fluid motion. It was bizarre, she looked completely wasted yet she moved with grace that would put an accomplished martial arts master to shame, just who was this girl?

"Come on you cowards, I'll take you all on! Starting with you Sharkman." She looked down at the bartender with a smug grin, as if mocking him, gloating in the fact she was the one looking down on him and not the other way around.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2018, 07:53:47 PM »
An Orca with a mean kick

"Hey, once was fine but twice is totally rude." He said with a nonchalant smile while kicking the entire stall down, sending a hundred splinters flying. "Sorry kids, place is closed. Scram before I eat ya."

And so they did, because they knew better.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2018, 12:11:42 AM »
Azira

The sorceress gave the other girl a smile before flying off in the direction of said worms. Eventually, they stumbled upon the hooligans. It wasn't a new story, a bunch of recently brought in thugs who thought they were the strongest things around. They were a smattering of lineages from dragon to ogre, vampires and werewolves, a budding little group that might one day to prove to be an actual threat. "Well, do you wish to deal with them?"

Olga Marie

Olga looked at them intently. They looked like a gang of fools. And were probably dangerous. She didn't really have anything against taking out vagrants such as these. "Sure, I don't mind, but what are you going to do?" Olga asked her as she walked forward.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2018, 02:33:24 AM »
Lily

This Bartender was so violent, far more so than the last one, if only he'd been a little bit smarter, then perhaps he wouldn't be ruining himself right now. Oh well that wasn't really her problem, now was it? Nope definitely all his fault for being so smug about himself and his shitty little bar. The moment he yelled for everyone to get out, she took her chance, and followed the rushing crowd towards the exit.

"Smell ya later Sharkboy~" Ah yes change up the insult just a little bit to add more salt to the inury, she was just too evil sometimes, far too evil.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2018, 03:46:54 AM »
Lily

This Bartender was so violent, far more so than the last one, if only he'd been a little bit smarter, then perhaps he wouldn't be ruining himself right now. Oh well that wasn't really her problem, now was it? Nope definitely all his fault for being so smug about himself and his shitty little bar. The moment he yelled for everyone to get out, she took her chance, and followed the rushing crowd towards the exit.

"Smell ya later Sharkboy~" Ah yes change up the insult just a little bit to add more salt to the inury, she was just too evil sometimes, far too evil.

An aloof Orca

The predator totally went in expecting a fight. Imagine his surprise when she ended up running away with the rest, so much he even blinked twice. What a strange human, he wondered if she tasted as good as she looked. "Smell ya later Sharkboy~"  She said drunkenly, which caused him to shrug it off and smile innocently. Being called shark once was one thing, twice was bad, but thrice...

Well, it wasn't that big of a deal! But she had done something far worse. The next thing you'd know he was behind her, his hand gripping on her shoulder and his grin was genuinely terrifying for a second.

"...How about paying your tab first? ^_^"

Meanwhile, his underpaid abused penguin staff began cleaning up the table he broke, and a couple dragged in a new one with great difficulty.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 10:11:07 PM by francobull3 »