Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177901 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1770 on: August 01, 2018, 04:35:54 AM »
The clearing

The vampire king froze mid step, her voice dying in her throat. The initial panic making way for shock then disbelief. It couldn't be, it was impossible. She blinked once, twice, but it was still there. It couldn't be there but it was there. How was it there.

How was she there?

"I would have thought you would not associate with filth like this, little vampire princess." Her voice was dead, as emotionless as it used to be, but how? No it couldn't be. "Now where is your older brother?..... Oh I am sorry, I forgot for a moment I ate him, it has been so very long." There wasn't a hint of apology in her tone.

"How! I saw you die!" Valerie's composure finally cracked and she fell to her knees. "I-I saw it....."

But the girl ignored her, instead her cold eyes settled on the hunter who had arrived just a moment ago.

"Do you have any last words before you die Slayer?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: August 01, 2018, 04:41:38 AM »
Shinji

Tch, he really didn't have the time or the patience for this kind of trouble. But she seemed like someone who cold back up the talk, and he didn't sharpen his axe in a while. So she killed someone close to that girl? Well he might just avenge a dead brother, but the dead don't need revenge or anything for that matter. That was just another excuse. Really, the way she talked just pissed him off. To people like this, he only had one thing to say.

"Kiss my ass." And in that moment, his body shifted left, only for his whole frame to strike right with his large axe, his attack like a black tornado of death.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: August 01, 2018, 04:50:05 AM »
Nana

"A pet only loves her master," she said, finally looking back at the angel.  Unlike before, her snake eyes were piercing, passionate even.

Of course, that didn't last long.  The moment he wrapped his arms around her hips, a sigh of pleasure escaped her lips.  She leaned back into his grip, her lips quivering once more.  She could feel it, the desire within her body and mind overflowing.  Reaching down, she felt herself moisten.

"It wouldn't.  But...."

She turned to him, meeting the lips so close to her ear with her own, before pushing him away with her own two hands.  "There...I... I gave you what you want.  Are you happy now?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1773 on: August 01, 2018, 06:29:13 AM »
Thea

With Tsumiko keeping her back well secured it was up to Thea to make full use of her current leverage. By that of course she meant tightening her mind's grip on Jackie's throat, and further extending her grip to her offensively destructive limbs. "Such power you keep inside those muscles of yours'. It's just a shame what you feel you should apply it to, don't you agree?"

The empress approached without a great deal of hurry. She kept her hand out in a gripping shape, and held it near Jackie's face. Then she started to reach into her mind with tendrils of psychic power that slithered deep...

"Now, tell me who you work for. Where are they? What do they do?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: August 01, 2018, 06:31:37 AM »
Liseth

"It's awesome and interesting, different and unique, I'd bet it's really pretty too!" She admittedly gushed a bit. It was hard to be apologetic when it just didn't seem so bad! Everything that Liseth learned just made things more fascinating, especially when so many of her biases were out of the way.

Sure, something human had her squirming in her seat in relative embarrassment but the girl's eyes were practically aglow.

Auspicious Breeze

"There's really nothing pretty about my scales," Breeze mumbled with red in her cheeks. Still, she couldn't help but squirm a bit herself from all the compliments about it! "You really think it sounds cool? Huh. Nobody's ever said that about this!"

She had to think of some compliments for Liseth! Not that it was hard since she wasn't going to lie anyway, but Breeze really didn't want to fall behind on that one! "You look like you don't get out in the sun much. I dunno, I think pale looks good on you anyway."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: August 01, 2018, 03:05:28 PM »
Asmael

His sapphire eyes showed surprise at her sudden gesture, and he accepted the kiss without resistance. The sweet nectar was familiar to him, but there was something more to it. It was a taste closer to...

He held his temple with his hand, as if keeping a haze in check. This was the one drunkenness that his purity could not cleanse, the original sin rushed into his memory all over again.

Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. Filthy. And yet, this sinful taste made his heart throb as well. Such was his curse and contradiction as one of the former fallen.

"I didn't ask or want for anything. The only one you should be asking that is yourself." He smiled, accepting her lust and sin as he would accept any other's. As the archangel known as the seducer, administered as God's judge and executioner, he knew the nature of desire better than any of his brethren. His soul kept stirring her feelings and twisting them, yes, but it could only give a push. In the end, the freedom not to choose, the freedom not to think, both were hers and only hers.

"I wouldn't say I'm unhappy though. Would you let me return the favor one last time? If the one i suspect is in this ship, we may not have another chance to talk." He blushed as he said that, his voice betraying a hint of romantic feelings for the snake.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: August 01, 2018, 03:28:48 PM »

Nero
"Of course i do, umu!"

Deciding to ignore the underling's callous tone for now- she knew well a mages ego tended to be large, and those legs demanded forgiveness for the gravest of crimes anyways- the bubbly blonde bombshell decided to instead follow the pace of the eloquent enigmatic elven enchantress for now.

"Golems of flesh, you say? That is something i had not thought of... Are they... anatomically correct? .... for the war effort."

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~ but of course, my little empress. I can make them as sexy as you want..."

She tickled the girl's stomach. "Or as monstrous and intimidating. Which would you like to see first~"

Nero

"Kakaka, you read me like an open book, always a bit sneaky, those mages~"

The empress took the elf's hand and lead it further down on her abdomen.

"As this goes, the two go hand in hand, do they not? I trust you to make them such that a maiden's heart shall erupt upon merely setting her eyes on them~"

Eruraviel

The elf's hand willingly made its way down into Nero's panties, using the tips of her fingers to tease the girl's clit.

"Yes, I'll have to make some adjustments to the designs, you're correct. How silly of me." She reached around with her free hand and began to gently stroke the girl's round ear, playing with it and fondling it as if it were a sexual organ.

Nero

"Humu.. i can not wait~"

Enjoying the mage's delicate yet thirsty touch, Nero started fondling her enormous chest, nibbling on the elf's long ear as she figured her fascination with them was mutual.

"I hope you will join me in thoroughly testing their capabilities~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: August 01, 2018, 03:58:30 PM »
Nana

Nana hissed at the angel seemingly, but really she was just lashing out at him.  The second after she hissed, her head dipped in shame.  "Your right," she said, turning away from him.  "But I don't think I deserve to indulge so mindlessly in things like this.  Thats why I made such a stupid mistake."

She began walking forward much faster than normal, putting in a little more physical effort in order to stave away the overwhelming shame rising within her heart.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: August 01, 2018, 04:12:08 PM »
Asmael

"It wasn't a mistake. Everyone deserves to feel happy." The angel's voice was now grave, he didn't even follow her this time, but somehow his voice commanded attention. He rejected her claim, down to the very core of its being.

"How much longer are you going to fool others? Or is it yourself that you're trying to fool? Well, that definetely won't work with me. Your body may be different, but you are still a person. Not a pet, and not a beast, but someone just as valuable as anyoen else back there. You too have a heart that wants love just like anyone else. How is that a mistake?"

This was no deception. He truly was saddened by her rejection, not because she pushed him away, but because of how she put herself down. So he grew his large six wings and stretched them wide enough to surround the two and followed with a back lowered in a bow.

"I'm the one who should apologize. I merely wanted to tease you a little, but it seems I have gone too far and injured your honor. Forgive me."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: August 01, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »
Nana

The girl froze at his words, stopping her march to listen to his passionate speech.

"Thank you, but your wrong," she finally said, her tail swishing back and forth.

She signed her life over to be a pet.  That was something she took pride in, especially after hearing how Noah talked about humans.  To her, being a pet was much more honorable than being human, even if it had less freedom.  Pets are truly loyal, great unrecognized servants of their masters.  More often than not, a master will cry over their pet just as much if not more than members of their own family.

"Its not your fault.  Its mine.  I forced myself on you because I couldn't contain my own lust.  It only natural for an animal, but that doesn't make it ok."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1780 on: August 01, 2018, 04:31:16 PM »
Yusho

Perhaps not all vampires were as dignified as Valerie; perhaps this being in the shape of a young girl was beyond reasonable thought to fight; but Yusho couldn't ignore those dismissive words, nor the vampire king's reaction, nor the enmity radiating from this creature.

His presence ignited with azure brilliance, and luminous gold spilled from his silhoette as he flew like an arrow to the opposite side of the newcomer's black flurry. Sparks and icy motes trailing behind, his high kick struck like a booming flash.

"I don't advise your conduct, whoever you are!" He roared.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: August 01, 2018, 04:38:15 PM »
Asmael

"I~diot!" And thus, after such an awfully wrong answer, a brutally harmless karate chop lightly tapped her head with the force of a thousand suns, only to turn it into an affectionate petting. "I didn't mind. You're a kind lady, and an exemplary secretary."

And so, the two resumed their path, having seemingly stalled enough for the moment. But he needed to put his mind elsewhere for a little, even just fooling like this calmed him down a little. But as the two neared their destination, one couldn't help but notice his body was trembling a little, an dhis heart rate was rising. Could this be fear?

"Hoh. So he's right there. Is your master behind these doors as well?" He noted with a cheery grin when the two were in front one more door.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: August 01, 2018, 05:05:30 PM »
Nana

Nana yelped, rubbing the back of her head from the strike.  Once again, she turned her head to look at him.  However, this time, her snake eyes drooped with a tinge of sadness, but were mostly confused.  He was just talking before about how it was her choice to indulge.  Why is he being so forgiving?  It didn't matter right now.  For now, all that mattered was that she did her job.  She brought this concerning man to her master.

"Yes, beyond this door, my master is attending to his own business.  Please.  Just be yourself and tell him what you told me."

And with that, she extended her hand and wrapped her fingers around the doorknob.  With a gentle pull, the door swung open, revealing an enormous room.  It had large TVs, each one connected to its own gaming system, surrounded by couches and beanie chairs.  This relaxing room was where the angel would meet the owner of this grand boat.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: August 01, 2018, 10:14:46 PM »
The Clearing

The vampire remained a blabering mess, a stream of incoherent words and phrases being being shared to the world as she remained on her knees. For all intents and purpsoses unaware of the world and the events transpirign around her.

Her dead eyes looked straight at him with the same chilling gaze, not even blinking as he came at her, no infact she hadn't blinked a single time since she had arrived.

Clang.

A muted sound rang throughout the clearing. Much like the girl herself, the sound was distant, like it was coming from a place far away, yet there was a strange echo effect to it. Even so it was umistakingly the sound of a bladed weapon hitting metal.

Yet what stopped it was none other than her hand, and she showed no signs of damage nor had she'd been moved in the slightest by the axe, not even her expression has changed, it was all wrong.

"Very well I will grant your final wish. Where can I find it, this donkey of yours so I may kiss it?"

In that moment the monk's kick struck true, but to no effect. The girl's body simply refused to budge.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 12:26:43 AM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: August 02, 2018, 04:05:48 AM »
Lugh

Wasn't that fun! Lugh let out a howl that was equal parts joy and rage as they tore into the humanoid creature together. Even if it occasionally landed a good hit and tore into his eye or such it didn't really matter as flesh wove together in an instant. The only real concern is that the werewolf's ravenous attacks might cost Dahlia a limb or three if she wasn't really careful about where his jaws were headed.

Liseth

"Thank you?" She didn't really know best to react to that. Was it her? Liseth would be the first to admit that there wasn't a lot admirable about herself. "I, uh, guess you want to stop talking about the scales now though? I'd keep going on about them but..."