Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178023 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1890 on: August 09, 2018, 07:37:27 PM »
Shinji

His eye widened in shock and awe before the punch flying at him, causing blood to splash out of his face. The ground around the two caved in as if a great impact punched straight into it, breaking and digging in the punch as if it were a truckload of force. No human brat could throw a fist like that, not with such a small body. "Who knows. I might have had one years ago. Dead by now."

Yeah. That probably wasn't too far off. Things were born, lived, then died. It might take decades, years, or even seconds, but death came to everyone. If that was the case, then would a life without death be called life? No matter what, it was only him who was left behind. His body was now lifeless and didn't seem to move an inch, as if completely tired out by the beating.

He chuckled, grinning as if realizing something funny.

"Mind if I ask you a question before we get this over with?"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:59:15 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1891 on: August 09, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »
Lighthart -The Sky Library-

Ever since the incident, the paladin had been quiet, perhaps even distant. She led Hannah to  a den of knowledge she had seen during her scoutings, and left the succubus mostly to her own devices, assuming that such a place would at least distract her. It was a massive library within a floating tower, one of the Nexus's prides constructed by its greatest mages. Meanwhile she sat at one of the arcane tables with many tomes in forgotten tongues, some old and some new. She seemed to be searching for something, but decyphering those texts was more... difficult than she realized. She might need more time, assuming she would find what she looked for here,

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1892 on: August 09, 2018, 08:57:32 PM »
Victor

Victor's lips curled into a melancholic smile.  "She is a bit of a brat isn't she?" he asked with a small chuckle after watching the purple haired girl's reaction.  "Honestly, I think I have spoiled her a bit too much since Valentine left?"

He paused for a moment, interrupted by a beeping noise.  The water had reached its peak.  As he grabbed the electric kettle, he continued, "Yeah, its a little hard to get a divorce when your wife is a gangster.  Letting too many people know is dangerous, especially for Mai.  Fortunately for Mai, everyone I have told so far is already dead.  I hope you two will end that pattern."

Victor watched the water mix with the content of their drinks, pausing his long winded request to contemplate how the water would mix with the coffee and tea.  Of course, at this point, there was nothing to do but put them on the table.   "I want you to bring her down, but if I may make a personal request, please don't kill her."

Tsumiko

"I can't promise that, I'm sorry. She's a dangerous individual and my powers aren't oriented towards simply disabling people." She answered quietly.

"I'll try my best, though."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1893 on: August 09, 2018, 10:12:58 PM »
Clearing

Her fist stopped, halted by his request. Her expression remained unchanging, was she amused? Angered? Or maybe she was confused? There was nothing to distinguish these things, nothing at all, it was entirely inhuman.

"You may speak."

A single line spoken with as much passion as she put into everything else here, no passion at all.

"Destruction incarnate."

Valerie shook her head to clear her blurry vision. Her voice was dripping with venom, how could she keep it out? With that, that thing over there. Just standing there even thouh it shouldn't. No she had to do something.

"That is the incarnation of their wish, the destructive impulses of every dragon that has ever lived and died on these lands. It knows no compassion, no guilt. Only its own desire."

It had cost far too much the last time, so why, why was it back?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1894 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:16 PM »
Shinji

Damn. Looks like he stumbled on a polite asshole, rather than a regular asshole. He asked her with the same joy he put in nearly everything else, that is, none at all. "What's your deal? I'd remember someone like you, but that punch didn't feel like a grudgeful one regardless. What the hell is this beat-down for this time?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1895 on: August 09, 2018, 11:35:23 PM »
Ezekiel

Where....am I?

A young man stared around him in disbelief, wearing nothing but rags. The wind blew against his tanned skin, carrying the smell of salt and smoke. Yet, the most prominent smell was that of the sea surrounding him, and the feeling of sand under his naked feet. His ? ? ? ? had all ? ? ? ? ?, and even ? ? ? ? ? ? was now nothing but a ruined ? ? ? ? wreck.

He looked around, but the more he walked the weaker he felt, until he needed to use his ? ? ? ? to hold himself up. Was this a dream? Why would he dream of such things in the first place... and why did this feel so familiar. Irritating.

Suddenly his body fell on its knees, worn down by the beat of the sun. Thirsty. Hungry. Weak. Those were the emotions he despised the most, the source of his fear. And yet, the scorching heat felt like a warm glow. His expression turned shocked, and turned behind to find himself face to face with the source of this light and warmth. Compared to this, the sun was nothing but a dying candlelight. But he could not recall a thing about this person, and even if he could she had nothing to do with him. So why...

The light smiled and held her arms open. On that moment, he understood.

"Capt-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Rising from the springwater he had fallen asleep under, he screamed horrifically. Confused, scared, and pained, he clutched his head in pain. It was as if he had just remembered something horrible, and yet... he could not recall a thing.

Sweat dripped down his face, olive skin and deep brown hair turned into a deathly pale, and the dream resumed anew the moment his golden eyes turned pitch black.

"Haaaah...hahhh. Was this.... a dream? But why?" He touched his heart. That woman... he thought she was about to kill him. On that moment, he truly felt fear, and now that he realized what just happened his face showed a childlike vulnerability. How foolish. Why would he need to feel his chest. Even if he were alive, his heart did not beat like a human's. What was that...

"CAW CAW! CAW CAW!"

His expression turned calm, composed and grave when he felt one of his ravens perch on his shoulder, a creature of magic about as large as a hawk made of darkness. It spoke to him again, telling him what its children had managed to snuff out of the city's many voices.

"Destruction incarnate mmmmm? That sounds like trouble..." He rose up to his feet and looked around him. The forest was not as quiet as when he entered. The steam could barely contain and cover his large frame, until darkness covered his body and turned not only into clothes, but a set of medieval armor. This was indeed something looking over, if only because of how close it sounded to himself. Yes... he now realized he was smiling confidently. He truly ought to meet such a being.

Suddenly, he grabbed the crow by the neck and squeezed on its body with cruel force, causing it to struggle and flail its wings around in pain until its neck snapped. "If you interrupt my nap again, I'll kill you." He dropped the carcass and took off the air with a hollow, lazy smile.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:12:20 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1896 on: August 10, 2018, 04:03:49 AM »
Yusho

If Yusho got her words right, this was not a true dragon as he knew them, but some sort of vengeful incarnation of draconic monsters slain through the ages. One she had, from the looks of it, extremely harrowing experience with. Valerie's haunted pause would have made a younger him ripple like a kite taken by an updraft.

"Alright, we can't allow it to roam free then," the martial artist spoke, solid as stone. "Placid as it may seem, such wraiths lingering can only bring harm. But can three people do it?"

Yusho watched her painfully stricken expression like a hawk, looking for any second thoughts.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1897 on: August 10, 2018, 09:25:24 PM »
Victor

Victor's lips curled into a melancholic smile.  "She is a bit of a brat isn't she?" he asked with a small chuckle after watching the purple haired girl's reaction.  "Honestly, I think I have spoiled her a bit too much since Valentine left?"

He paused for a moment, interrupted by a beeping noise.  The water had reached its peak.  As he grabbed the electric kettle, he continued, "Yeah, its a little hard to get a divorce when your wife is a gangster.  Letting too many people know is dangerous, especially for Mai.  Fortunately for Mai, everyone I have told so far is already dead.  I hope you two will end that pattern."

Victor watched the water mix with the content of their drinks, pausing his long winded request to contemplate how the water would mix with the coffee and tea.  Of course, at this point, there was nothing to do but put them on the table.   "I want you to bring her down, but if I may make a personal request, please don't kill her."

Tsumiko

"I can't promise that, I'm sorry. She's a dangerous individual and my powers aren't oriented towards simply disabling people." She answered quietly.

"I'll try my best, though."

Thea

"Then it is fortunate I am here," Thea said to answer to Tsumiko's wise concession to her own limitations. "Unless she goes out of her way to take her own life then I should have no concerns with preserving her own."

Then the empress frowned. "If only so she may face justice... properly."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1898 on: August 10, 2018, 09:27:28 PM »
Liseth

She wanted to say something stereotypical like, 'Stop saying stuff like that, i-idiot!' But Liseth couldn't do anything as ridiculously embarrassing as that. Idiot was a kind of mean thing to say too, unless you were friends. Then you could say way, way worse--

Anyways. "Thank you. You're, uh, not so different yourself!"

Auspicious Breeze

"Mmm." Hearing that, seeing that embarrassed response, made Breeze smile through her own blushing embarrassment. The Solar leaned closer into the phone. "So what kind of place do you live at, Liseth?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1899 on: August 10, 2018, 09:29:56 PM »
Lugh

Evidently the werewolf didn't share his companions' desire to stop. By the time he was finished the top half was entirely gone and he'd somehow squeezed his blood soaked body back into his tidy clothes without making a massive mess. "Ahhhh, that wasn't bad at all! You two should try eating more though. If you do all that work for nothing you're going to starve and get eaten yourselves." Possibly by him. It's a better way to go than by the jaws of your enemies.

Dahlia

She licked her lips at that. "My stomach isn't the largest, wolf boy," she confessed while shrugging her shoulders and wiping her face clean. That had been a little more intense than she was comfortable with, but his words had... brought her out of it. Mostly. Dahlia took a deep breath.

As for the bounty hunter... "Not going to scream or shoot, sweetheart?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1900 on: August 10, 2018, 10:06:53 PM »
Charlotte

The blonde cocked an eyebrow at that, Charlotte allowing a bemused chuckle.

"What, over this?" the gunslinger mused, "How green do you think I am? Like I said, I've been doing this a while. Pretty obvious ya had a lot on your mind, so getting it out of your system couldn't hurt."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: August 11, 2018, 02:03:25 AM »
Liseth

"Well," Liseth wasn't a bad liar by any means but it felt a bit bad, "I hang out in a lot of places. My home is pretty freeform though. You can take a look if you want." She twisted the camera around to show off the little space shuttle she was currently in.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: August 11, 2018, 02:38:47 AM »
Valerie

"No."

The Vampie King tried to crush the notion any plan her new guest might be hatching long before it bore any fruit. She looked on the scene with grim anticipation almost like she was awaiting something.

Not in my current state and not with these three.

"It is far out of your league....."

As she spoke, the being suddenly disappeared without a sound, like it was never there. The air was breathable again and the strange muted presence was gone as well.

"But it is not our problem anymore." Valerie didn't seem surprised by it.

She leapt of the cliff and approached the man who had taken the brunt of the being's terrible fury.

"Are you in need of assitance?" She was quite concerned about his well being, the fact he was still alive was a small miracle after all.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:02:26 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: August 11, 2018, 03:55:10 AM »
Nero

Sulkingly, the empress got back on her feet, dusting herself off.

"Owowow... You have an awful personality, you know?"

Having said that, she began to look at the golem-girl from all sides, groping her supple body here and there, masterfully pretending a if she knew what to look for in such a construct.

"Not what i expected, yet more than i expected... What is your name, lass?"

? ? ?

"I do not have a name, I am simply a grunt combat model. Lady Eru has not deigned to designate me with such a title." She answered emotionlessly. It didn't seem to bother her.

Nero

"Huuuh, is that so... Grunty it is, then?"

Eruravuil and "Grunty"

"What kind of name is that?" Eru asked as she flicked Nero on the back of the head. "That's like naming a dog doggy, or hunty!"

"Grunty is fine." She looked down, blushing.

"If it's fine with you, mistress..." she looked down and muttered quietly as if she felt guilty for going against Eru.

"Um, well, if you like it, it's fine..." Eru replied after a short and awkward pause.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: August 11, 2018, 04:32:05 AM »
Eleanor

Blood squirmed to a place between places, a crossroads muddled by a seemingly endless woods. It filled a cup, singing the lore of the crimson Grail, and soon enough it swelled with a covering of flesh. The vessel fell, the womb burst with a violent movement, blood and viscera pouring onto the floor. Gasping for breath, a newborn Eleanor slowly rose to her feet. And then she laughed, swaying drunkenly in a manner more enticing than any dance.

Ohh... Ohhhh! It hurt so much! That pain! To be ripped apart, torn open, to have every bit of sloughed flesh turned to ash. Eleanor slipped into a chair, lounging with a giddy smile on her face. She'd forgotten so much, the sweetness of it all. A Sisyphus who had finally managed to take a bite of fruit and remembered how sweet it is. Could you go back to starving when you had finally tasted sweetness? No, of course not! Absolutely not! You'd rip the tree barren of fruit, you'd crush the wood of it between your teeth glad to taste anything at all, and you'd drink the lake around you utterly dry!

Her thoughts dyed red, Eleanor slept. In her dreams she walked the path of the Grail's Church. But rather than stopping to sample its delights she moved forwards, approaching the light of the Glory. She passed into the shadow of the Watchman, who knew mercy was only found in shadow, and she retrieved what she sought. A jar, clean and shining with bits and pieces of eyes.

When she awoke Eleanor held it in her hands. She cradled it like a newborn child before taking it to her workshop. She filled a basin of water, dedicated to the Witch-and-Sister. She brandished a book of the Secret Histories, pages sharp enough to slit a throat. She held it with one hand, speaking of things that may have been as she reached into the jar and took a few squirming bits before dropping them into the water as she whispered, "The Mother of Ants is the child of two rivers. The Horned-Axe is the last god-from-Stone. The Meniscate was born in the Moon from Light. The Moon and the Threshold and the Revelation are all the Gate’s aspects, and here is their secret doctrine..." The words that she said could not be transcribed or written, the secret ways of opening beyond anyone else in the city to repeat or truly know.

From the basin came light, the Glory, and the things that would burn the mind to know. From that light arose a Name, and that Name was Baldomerian. "Oh, this world is flat, quite flat. But it undulates so beautifully. What a curious place. Still, I won't stay long. I shall not. Tell me a secret, Eleanor." The priestess of the Grail gave an almost expectant look to the woman who cast no shadow at all.

"Teresa, let us speak of time." The other grinned dangerously, and in languages older than mankind they spoke of the Long grown into Names, the Hours and Sun, and of course and always, they spoke of the Glory. How great and terrible, how terrible and great indeed...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 04:32:54 AM by Umbra of Chaos »