Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202777 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2745 on: October 06, 2018, 03:22:18 AM »
Nanako

"I mean something smells bitter," the squirrel girl said simply, zipping up closer to him and staring hard, "Really bitter. Like, way too bitter."

"So what's the deal, cheffy?" Nanako said after a long moment, "New Nexus delicacies or did you add too much of something?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: October 06, 2018, 03:28:47 AM »
Bartender

The bartender sighed, before leaving the counter for a moment.  A young woman came to replace him.  She was a red head with green eyes and a cheeks populated by freckles.  She nodded to the two and said, "I will be tending to you two until he gets back."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: October 06, 2018, 06:35:05 AM »
Neptune

"Oh so you liked it... who would have thought...." She didn't sound surprised in the least, only gleeful at the irritation she was causing to the elf. This was after all how you made the best deals, make your costumers understand why they wanted something and then you drove the prizes up real high.

"If you want more you're gonna have to pay, this isn't a charity~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: October 06, 2018, 06:43:10 AM »
Valerie

She blinked at him, it wasn't like this was the first she'd heard that question, in fact she'd heard it a lot of times over the years. Still, that didn't her answer wasn't the same, both back then and now.

"That may be so, however I cannot burden with you my curse, for it is mine to bear. Your concerns are appreciated but they are misplaced on someone like me."

Having him worry for her like this was just another failure for her, she was the one supposed to look after them from the shadows, to fight the never ending battle in the night so that they could live on without fear.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: October 06, 2018, 04:48:38 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou sighed at Steaven's naeivity.

"It's a bitter smell, coming from the kitchen", he said. "Bitterness can be an indication that something is poisonous, so it might mean that someone is trying to poison the food."

Then, Sakura spoke up.

"I think Locke might be right, I'm not sure if we can trust Nanako with this", she said. "I don't know if she's actually dumb, but she's certainly not very thoughtful, or able to stay focussed for any length of time. I think we might need to go and check it out."

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: October 06, 2018, 08:17:52 PM »
Suerte

"Miss you?  Of course!  I was really worried about you during that whole cop ordeal..." she said, smiling as she stared up at the fire haired girl.  She was a little concerned by her tone but-

Suerte tilted her head.  "Oh we are doing this now?  I forgot to tell you but-"

Before she could finish her sentience, she felt herself being pulled by gravity.  She folded her arms as she fell from the sky.  Should I tell her? she thought as her butt bounced on a conveniently placed trampoline.  With her eyes still closed, she couldn't see the body she was about to crash into.

Nero
Having left the elf's lair, an exceptionally well-spirited empress walked down the cobblestone road as she suddenly noticed the sun seemed to have stopped shining upon her golden head.
"Humu? Is it already getting darkgwhbl!"
Before she could end her thought, a sudden Gluteus Maximus hit her right in the face, the weight of the body attached to it making her tumble down,landing flat on her own.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: October 06, 2018, 09:33:29 PM »
Charlotte

With the man neatly tied up and strapped to the bike, Charlotte started the engine, unable to help a chuckle as it revved to life. The gunslinger set off down the road, not as fast as she normally would on a hot extraction. Part of her was curious to see if the now vanished captain had anything left in her arsenal.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long. The first spattering of rain came as a bit of a surprise, the forecast this morning hadn't indicated much of a chance of it. Curious, the blonde looked up from the intersection she was stopped at, only to see the skies above them darkening, the drizzle quickly picking up into proper rain. A bemused grin lit up the immortal's face as she reached out with her senses, past the exhaust and city coming in from all around her, up to fresh dampness in the air and the unmistakable smell of magic, a sharp yet sickly sweet scent that cut at her nose and might have had a lesser woman's eyes watering. And then she heard the organs, not yet audible to the normies in their cars with their music, but a clear and ominous warning to her.

"Well howdy," she mused with a low whistle, reaching down and patting the long holster she'd had added to the bike for holding Harbinger before glancing back at Mendoza, "Guess she's still got a couple more tricks up her sleeves. Whaddya think, pal?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: October 07, 2018, 01:41:01 AM »
Tsumiko

A tendril burst forth from his shadow suddenly, slicing the phone in half. It then wrapped itself around his body, grabbing and immobilizing him as countless tendrils did the same thing to all the other thugs, tying them to the ground. They could feel their life force being drained rapidly, the vampiric creatures sucking upon it greedily.

Thea

She had briefly forgotten how prevalent devices like the one she carried on her were in this world, and that blunder had almost cost them the element of surprise. Again. Thea was grateful for Tsumiko's quick thinking and flexibility. But that power...!

"You can use that technique from a distance? Oh, I am impressed with you!" But then she placed a hand on Tsumiko's shoulder. "Let them live for now. There are uses for them."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: October 07, 2018, 02:13:05 AM »
Eleanor

She laughed, a clear and lovely sound that made even the most joyous chime of a bell seem dull. "They are only amateur works. I covered them up because they're nothing worth looking at." Although that could hardly be true. Just one of these places in the right place at the right time... whole cults could spring up around them. Religions organized along the secrets held in each splot of paint. But who cared?

Eleanor set the tray on the table and pulled it over between the two chairs. There was a warm pot and two cups of what appeared to be tea. It had a bitter smell but next to the pot was an elaborate glass container of nectar. "Do be careful. If you drink too much of the Flowermaker's nectar you will die." And she poured a dollop of it into her own drink. It was sweet and sticky, but it broke apart easily in the liquid. It was delicious. It was every sensation you had ever enjoyed thrumming through your body at once. It was... unsatisfactory. No matter how much one drank of it they could not quench their thirst of their desire. That's why Eleanor always served it with something else.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: October 07, 2018, 02:21:32 AM »
Family

The chef's sweating got a bit worse, to the extent that his face began glistening.  "N-no!  It is supposed to be this bitter!  Get out of here you animal...thing!  Wait like the rest of the family!"

The Jerald nodded and said, "I believe that is a fair assessment.  Do you want one of us to come with you?  It could help smooth things over."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: October 07, 2018, 02:23:50 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

"Yes, that would be a good idea", Sakura said. "After all, we're new here, we don't know any of them."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: October 07, 2018, 02:24:18 AM »
Liseth

And the face of Liseth appeared on Breeze's phone again. "You did a great job, Breeze! I know they... seemed like people. They weren't. At best they were just the echoes that people left behind." Lies could be so easy if you believed them, if you could make yourself believe them. "It looks like there's still fighting going on. Do you want to keep going?"

The Guardian's mechanical parts slid back into her form. Plates closed down into flawless skin and for now she was just a woman. "Your choice."

Auspicious Breeze

She swallowed when Liseth mentioned more, but after a moment let out a sigh. "Yeah. Yeah, I can keep going." She clenched her fingers back into fists, and turned to look at the cute metal girl. "Where to next?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: October 07, 2018, 02:39:35 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl's frown deepened at that, Nanako zipping up to the chef before he could finish, pulling off his chef's hat, boffing him across the face with her tail, and putting the hat on her own head in a single blur of motion.

"I am not some animal thing, and I'm not great at waiting," the squirrel girl said, the floppy hat sagging a bit on her head, "Why is it so bitter?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 02:40:19 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: October 07, 2018, 02:52:55 AM »
Ezekiel

His eyes narrowed and the shadows that enveloped him took the form of a human man, though the shape was....imperfect. Just putting a pretty veneer on top of a moving corpse didn't stop it from being a moving corpse. But dead, alive, either way he might as well do it with a smile.

"Don't be preposterous. The tears of a petal can hardly topple the roars of a dragon. But I suppose it would be discourteous to finish your honey all by myself. Alright, alright, I'll play along."

So he took a seat and followed along her example,  clapping his teacup against her in celebration before taking a sip. The moment his tongue made contact with the liquid, the lips that touched the sweet porcelain trembled and his eyes widened in glee. He had to contain his ecstasy enough to keep himself seated and composed, but his curled appendages would likely be trashing around if he were on his lonesome, causing the shadows that formed his body's skin to wither away once more.

"MHHHHHH! Pwaaaaaaahhhhhhh~! Seriously, this is some excellent choice tea!" His legs quivered from a single sip, what an exciting sorcery. And the tea... it was out of this world! Perhaps even litterally? At this point he looked more half beast half human, rather than a homogeneous being. "Orange pekoe? No, not quite.... but earl grey is boring and cliche as it gets. Did you pick the leaves yourself?"

Vanguard

His eyes widened in surprise for a second. Her words.... they felt familiar. As if he heard them before. And yet-

He patted her head like a kitten's.

"That's alright, I understand. We all have our crosses to bear, I wouldn't want to make others bear my burdens either." He smiled and answered her calmly, taking a seat on her bed more formally than before, though still far from the perfect shining knight. "It's a nice castle. Shame it isn't more lively. Where'd all the servants go?"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 03:29:07 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: October 07, 2018, 02:57:14 AM »
Suerte

"Whoops!" she said, feeling the head in between her cheeks.  She looked down at the blond woman on the bottom end of her ass.  "Sorry!"

Standing up, she stretched out her hand and smiled.  "Are you alright?"