Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 207556 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2835 on: October 11, 2018, 08:03:35 PM »
Lucy

"Lucy."

She said abruptly cutting him off. "That's my name my dear little brother~" She'd switched lanuage once again, this time to His holy language itself, Latin. "Brother or not, that is the dumbest thing I've heard an angel say this millenium. By denying the significance of duality, you're denying an integral part of His Creation, and by the Ten Heavens stop calling me brother, that is not who I am now, nor then." With that said a massive presence slammed into his mind as she opened the floodgates of her own memeories, illuminating him to to the truth.

Meanwhile the magus was only greeted by the innocent smile of a blonde Angel. Lucy's wings flapped as she flew closer, her presence only becoming more and more overbearing as she got closer. "That is an interesting way of phrasing you looks slutty." Her gloved hand lightly patted the Magus while the same frightingly innocent smile remained. "However I am not one of these Heroic Spirits." She said in plain English this time, with a London accent even, revealing that she did indeed read her mind. "Please might you inform him what God's most valuable creation was and why that is?"

Sakura

Sakura shrunk back, clutching onto Sapphire unconsciously as the girl's overbearing presence grew ever closer. "I know you aren't, I meant no disrespect. You're far greater an existence than nearly any of them. She flinched a bit as Lucy patted her on the head. "Ummmm... " She didn't want to lie. There was no point since Lucy would know. She wasn't sure that god created humanity. Those times were shrouded in mystery, but she knew for certain that there were other powerful gods than the Christian one.

She bit her lip. I don't want to say it with him around She looked at Lucy pleadingly. She seemed to have common sense, unlike her "brother".

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: October 11, 2018, 08:30:36 PM »
Lucy

"I see your strings are just as firm as the last time I saw you. He truly did a good job on all of you, after all this time still running around, playing the game. I cashed out long ago....."

Yes that is who she was. The one who challanges the rule, the Accuser. But what is an accuser that doesn't accuse?

"Your clothes leaves quite a lot exposed as well Sakura. Maybe you could tell what it is that makes me so slutty in appearance, that wasn't quite what I was going for..... "At ease little one, I will not push you further on that if that is how you feel." Her voice penetrated the girl's mind just like before.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: October 11, 2018, 09:23:10 PM »
Neptune

"Damn do you gotta bust my cover like that? She pointed accusingly at the oh so naugthy Elf who had just kissed her ear of all things, how scandalous! You have no idea how easy guys are to bamboozle once you pull the whole sweet girl act on them. You gotta pay for that you hear! Let me have a close look on those bouncy ballons in that dress of yours. Hey.... are you actually wearing a crytalized dragon soul?" She stepped closer as she inspected the dress with a curious glint in her eyes.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: October 11, 2018, 11:19:09 PM »
Eleanor

She clapped her hands just once. A few moments later the sounds of someone walking down the stairs was soon audible. A young man with black hair trudged down, his eyes turning from bored to delighted the moment he saw Eleanor. Her head shook slightly and he stood still and unyielding rather than speak. "An appropriate host has been presented. But a man? That's an interesting interpretation of that painting. I saw it once in a dream, one of the many Histories of this place."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: October 11, 2018, 11:40:52 PM »
Underling and The family

The creature burst out laughing.  "Ahahaha!  Are you kidding me?!  That was the worst threat i've ever seen and I'm dead!"

Locke turned to Nanako and said, "Hey Nanako.  Can you break his arm?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: October 11, 2018, 11:55:02 PM »
Eleanor

She clapped her hands just once. A few moments later the sounds of someone walking down the stairs was soon audible. A young man with black hair trudged down, his eyes turning from bored to delighted the moment he saw Eleanor. Her head shook slightly and he stood still and unyielding rather than speak. "An appropriate host has been presented. But a man? That's an interesting interpretation of that painting. I saw it once in a dream, one of the many Histories of this place."

Ezekiel

"Yeah, now that you mention it, I couldn't forget that ugly mug even in a thousand years." He made a glamorous pose, presenting his chest with his dark hands, burnt flesh and shadow forming a wild grin.  "After all, his body is right in front of you. I took the liberties of making some improvements though."

He flexed a little, showing off like a theatrical character,  only to address the black haired man.

"Pretty clear upgrade eh?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: October 11, 2018, 11:55:57 PM »
Nanako

"I'll break more than an arm if I use these," Nanako said, huffing a little as she put the gauntlets away, "Assuming this thing even has solid arms to break."

With that, the squirrel girl brought a leg up high, giving anyone who was looking a clear view of her panties, before bringing her foot back down on the strange being's arms with no small amount of force, enough that the stomp sounded more like a gunshot.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: October 12, 2018, 12:15:42 AM »
Family

All Locke was thinking as he saw her panties was, No shame.  We really should have just gotten Steaven a prostitute.

But, a prostitute probably wouldn't be able to do what she did.  The gunshot like bang that echoed through the kitchen was so loud it drowned out the creature's screaming.  The arm fell off and the creature glared at the squirrel girl in anger.  However, a moment later, the black arm returned, along with the creature's smirk.

"Hehehe!  Its a lot harder to interrogate someone who has already died!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: October 12, 2018, 12:29:21 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

The couple both frowned at Locke's statement. Torture really wasn't something they approved of, even on the most foul of enemies. However, they also knew that, in this case, it may well be necessary and, given the creature's nature, they couldn't truly say that they felt much sympathy for it.

Immediately, Nanako moved to obey Locke's instructions, shamelessly flashing her panties as she lifted her leg up high and brought it down straight onto the creature's arms with a loud bang. Sakura winced as she watched the leg crush the creature's bones, causing it to emit a scream of agony, only for the arm to return a moment later, along with the smirk on its face.

Hearing its words and noticing that its arm had regrown, Shirou spoke up.

"Not really", he said. "It's far easier when you don't need to worry about how much damage you cause."

Then, Sakura spoke.

"Are you sure you won't agree to a Geas?" she said. "It would be a lot easier for you that way, and if you do that we won't be forced to destroy you."

"She's right", Shirou added. "What do you have to gain by defying us?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: October 12, 2018, 12:37:34 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl winced a bit at the thing's scream, right before a new arm popped out again.

"See? Told you it wouldn't do much," Nanako said, tapping her foot, "Well, I guess it means I don't need to worry about damaging it, but we're not really getting anywhere."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: October 12, 2018, 12:49:01 AM »
Lucy

"I see your strings are just as firm as the last time I saw you. He truly did a good job on all of you, after all this time still running around, playing the game. I cashed out long ago....."

Yes that is who she was. The one who challanges the rule, the Accuser. But what is an accuser that doesn't accuse?

"Your clothes leaves quite a lot exposed as well Sakura. Maybe you could tell what it is that makes me so slutty in appearance, that wasn't quite what I was going for..... "At ease little one, I will not push you further on that if that is how you feel." Her voice penetrated the girl's mind just like before.

Sakura

Are you Lucifer? That's what Lucy is short for, right? She asked her with a blush on her cheeks. "It's because of... Sapphire's tastes. I can't do anything about it." She frowned. "Ah, this is Sapphire." The stick in her hand bowed suddenly, as if it had been awakened or brought to life. "Hello, my name is Magical Sapphire. It's nice to meet you both."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: October 12, 2018, 12:49:18 AM »
Locke

There was something annoying about having Nanako be right in this situation, but rather than dwell on it, he kicked the creature in the face.  "Yeah... what do you gain from all of this..."

The creature began laughing.  "Hehehehahaaha!  Sure, i'll agree to the whatever.  I don't have anything to lose at this point anyway."

Locke lowered his eyes.  "Something is wrong."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: October 12, 2018, 03:38:30 AM »
Asmael

"Strings? My, my. Call them the chains of filial duty, or a major headache if you will. We can both agree on that much." He closed his eyes and sighed, smiling in the kind of way that was hard for someone so prideful to understand.

"But it is a duty nonetheless. And if He has seen in me a beacon that can protect his loved creation, I have to at least put my heart into it. Besides, humans and the things they craft are dear to me, and I'm sure Father feels the same."

For surely... surely there was no such thing as a father who did not love his children. He had cast doubt on such matters long ago, when He had offered him a grace.

When the voice suddenly popped out, his  eyes opened in slight surprise, and he smiled warmly.

"Amazing! And thanks, it is nice to meet you Sapphire." He crossed his arms and looked closer at the new company. "Hrm. I see." Henoted, as if he saw through something and finally understood it.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: October 12, 2018, 03:42:59 AM »
Othinus

"Reckless? Yes, quite so. But it is caution and humility which serve as chains. How can anyone escape from the shadow of the failed gods without overwhelming hubris? They too attempted to struggle against fate yet they lacked the vision to do so. My only failing is power." The throne shook with a wild tremor, the dimmed and vanished, and the wind howled with explosive force. "Although perhaps not for lack of trying."

The smile on Othinus' face was a tad bitter as she stood up, shakily pushing herself up as the violent phenomena came to an end. "Place your faith in me, Edelgard. The power of this place, my power, will be granted to you. I will not grant you a miracle. I will grant you choice to save yourself and all your people."

Stars passed from the sky. Darkness was chased from the heavens. The clouds formed almost a curtain for the sun as light poured in and the air filled with the faintest hymns of victory. And for a moment fate seemed so very small.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 03:48:23 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: October 12, 2018, 09:05:06 AM »
Lucy

"Bingo! I hope you won't run away and leave me all alone now that you know that." She sounded like she was half expecting that.

The overly serious answer from the other angel sent her into a fit of giggles. It was cute how he still believed that, how he still fell for the lie after so long. "Then maybe you can send Him my condolonces. Oh that's right you can't, cause He fucked off thousands of years to Lord knows where. That's the one truth, that's why the faith is wavering, flickering like a dying flame, but I digress. I don't care what He does, not anymore."

Lucy then bent down to get a closer look on the owner of the new voice, the talking wand. Her massive boobs seemed like they were going to spill out of her dress at any moment, but they didn't. In fact, they didn't even bounce in slightest, like they were perfectly supported despite the flimsy appearence of the dress. The lower end also hiked up, showing hints of her equally developed behind, it was just enough so you couldn't quite tell if she was wearing underwear or not, a truly perpelxing divine mystery for some.

"Your tastes are just as impeccable as the myriad worlds you draw upon Sapphire-chan." Her hand had moved from Sakura's head and was now instead patting the top end of the wand, giving it the same treatment as Sakura had gotten. The treatment of a living being.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 09:09:28 AM by Bern »