Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 185332 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2880 on: October 14, 2018, 10:34:27 PM »
Eleanor

She shrugged her shoulders, almost bored at the thought of it. "Perhaps it was a dragon. Some may believe it. Others would say a human, or an elf, or a god, there's always an explanation waiting within the minds of those who desire such a thing. There have been things before apes walked on two legs and they shall remain long after men are dust. You will find that people have little time to consider cosmology or fragmented fairy tales."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: October 14, 2018, 11:51:46 PM »
Lucy

"Greatest...... I don't see big brother Michael around here, he's the one most qualified for biggest lapdop if anything. It's not like I have any plans regarding you miserable lot, attack Heaven perhaps? Please, as if I would follow a silly script laid out be Him. No I have better things to do, much better things." As she spoke to the other Angel she was still bent over in the same position, perhaps just to mock him further. Or maybe it was taking some enjoyment at the embaressment of the wand as she kept patting the top of it.

"I can see that Sapphire, It's both wonderfully cute but also daring enough to be memorable."

Then she stood up, or well the closest approximation to standing up while in mid air. Her dress slid down as she did, even so it barely hid much with how form fitting it was.

"If you're looking for an evil Overlord to cast your blame on there's one active right now. Probably watched too many movies recently that girl did, with how hard she's cosplaying." Lucy shook her head dismissively.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: October 15, 2018, 12:33:23 AM »
Asmael

His eyes glanced to the fallen seraph and he smiled. His big brother Uriel would probably scream and rage for hearing something like that about dear Michael, but honestly he couldn't care less. "Good for you. I don't care." The former definitely sounded more fun though. Heaven got pretty boring, he had to admit. Then his eyes turned to the purple head.

He sighed.

"Amazing. You must have great loving parents then, I'm so happy for you."

And with that, his wings flapped and he took his leave with the might of a plane, shattering the skies sixfold with great strength. It was more than bizarre for an angel to say he'd rather spend time with the Devil than a human. But, well, just because he loved humans didn't mean he loved every individual human, and he found this human very hard to not dislike.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 12:34:08 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: October 15, 2018, 12:59:37 AM »
Zekey

A mocking rictus formed on his face, and he simply waved his arm.

"People are are fools. Ignoring your own roots? To turn your back on the great unknown. Their behavior is like a decapitated chicken, running in circles and doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over until you die."

The mere notion was enough to make him laugh, or puke, or both and every reaction in-between. It was the abhorrent sickness of the human mind, the foolishness that plagued his father.

"Anyways, these dragons were the real deal, but don't think of them as the scaly little critters that look like lizards who had too much chili. Creatures of their level are much closer to the realm of the gods, their forms go beyond the flesh and soul. They are pure power, no different than divine blades able to rend entire pantheons. And yet, they were the ones caged away by them in the end. Ain't that ironic?"

As he spoke, shadows danced around the two, illustrating an ancient story, a war between a great race of people and an entire world that simply wished to end. No matter their power, their wishes were nothing in the faces of the absolute power of the gods.

"They, no, we were given each a box of crayons, able to paint this universe in whatever shape we wished. But they only gave us one color. I will never understand why people fret over such meaningless rabble. Don't they wish to see what the great legends looked like?"

All of a sudden his eyes lit up, with them a terrible hunger like a black flame that once swallowed an entire world.

"Don't they wish to gain their power?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: October 15, 2018, 01:01:30 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

For a moment, Sakura and Shirou were pleased to hear his response, but the way he reacted sounded rather fishy, a feeling which Locke also apparently shared.

"Yes, it seems a little odd", Sakura said, as the two of them considered their next move.

"Wait", Shirou said. "You said there are no magical defences here, right? So, an enemy could easily enter the mansion undetected?"

Sakura frowned.

"Senpai, I'll finish up in here, you go and check out the dining room", she said.

Nodding, Shirou moved to leave.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: October 15, 2018, 01:09:46 AM »
Sakura Edelfeldt

"Tch." She turned her head away from him. "My father is a terrible man, and my mother is a weak pathetic woman who-"

"Sakura." A synthetic voice knocked her out of her funk, interrupting her chain of thought. Sakura's shoulders drooped in shame. This wasn't how Luvia would want her to be acting. Sakura shook her head at Lucy with a sordid expression of sadness on her face. "Before any of that, I need to find out where I am. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me a thing or two about this pocket dimension."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: October 15, 2018, 02:37:08 AM »
Othinus

The blonde held out her hand and a deep light shone upon it. It shifted into many forms, many symbols. A falling hammar, the severed hand of law, the maw of a beast, this any many others. The room was thick with its power, so much so that even breathing was difficult.

"The gods did not vanish wholly into the night despite all their failings. Their strength was engraved onto the world itself, and it is possible to mantle that strength. Such a thing can only occur once but the results are evident. You are... not quite prepared for such a thing. the potential exists within your spirit but it must be refined. But when you are ready that which is most similar to you can be alloyed to your being. You will become more."

Edelgard

The things the seer spoke of were beyond Edelgard's kenning, though she knew of the gods, in a certain sense. She knew that deities far from her homeland had power on earth, and she knew that pacts with forces behind the veil could give you terrifying strength.

"If I can do this," she asked, clenching her fist over her heart. "How can I know it won't end worse?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: October 15, 2018, 02:44:45 AM »
Shinji

He raised a curious eyebrow, looking surprised for a second. "Sparring? I can't imagine why you'd see me as a worthwhile partner. No offense, but I'm no good at holding back."

Besides, he hated fighting and violence. It was such a pain to have to play along with kid's games nowadays... With that, he focused his thoughts back at the table, before frowning and calling out the bartending lady.

"Actually, give me something bitter. As black as my soul."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: October 15, 2018, 05:05:52 AM »
Lucy

"Nexus, Linchpin of myriad worlds, City of lost dreams, the dumpster of the multiverse. Call it whatever you want, but that's the nature of this place...... I'm sorry for your troubled childhood but you really shouldn't be mouthing about it to complete strangers, it's not really any of his business is it?"

Her wings flapped happily despite her scolding message, perhaps her words weren't true to her actual feelings.

"Still... It's rather cute to see a mortal try to help me out. I suppose....." She suddenly embraced with both arms and even her mighty wings.

"That this means we're friends now!"

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: October 15, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »
Charlotte

With the man neatly tied up and strapped to the bike, Charlotte started the engine, unable to help a chuckle as it revved to life. The gunslinger set off down the road, not as fast as she normally would on a hot extraction. Part of her was curious to see if the now vanished captain had anything left in her arsenal.

Fortunately, she didn't have to wait long. The first spattering of rain came as a bit of a surprise, the forecast this morning hadn't indicated much of a chance of it. Curious, the blonde looked up from the intersection she was stopped at, only to see the skies above them darkening, the drizzle quickly picking up into proper rain. A bemused grin lit up the immortal's face as she reached out with her senses, past the exhaust and city coming in from all around her, up to fresh dampness in the air and the unmistakable smell of magic, a sharp yet sickly sweet scent that cut at her nose and might have had a lesser woman's eyes watering. And then she heard the organs, not yet audible to the normies in their cars with their music, but a clear and ominous warning to her.

"Well howdy," she mused with a low whistle, reaching down and patting the long holster she'd had added to the bike for holding Harbinger before glancing back at Mendoza, "Guess she's still got a couple more tricks up her sleeves. Whaddya think, pal?"
Moira:

Moira was slouched over the organ. Her hand flitting across the keyboard, her tentacles adding more notes to the music she was creating. What started off as a slow and methodical beat was quickly turning into a wild tempest just like the storm that was brewing, the rusted and overgrown instrument producing clear sound as if it were new. Below deck, men who have long since became fixtures on the wall breathed their last, sacrificed to the cruel Abyss.

On the surface, hurricane-force winds began accompanying the torrential rainfall. People ran for cover, traffic stalled, and cars in the lower areas started to drift in the quickly raising flood waters. Trees were being stripped of leaves and buildings' roofing were being shorn. A moss encrusted ship jutted out of a rain-slicked street, butting away vehicles as it traversed the roadway. With the storm well-underway, the ship's captain emerged from her cabin compass in hand. Taking the wheel away from the helmsman, she allowed a small smile to cross her face. This was the most free she had been ever since she arrived at this accursed land, and she was going to make the most of it.

The hunt begins.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: October 15, 2018, 07:23:45 PM »
Neptune

"Damn do you gotta bust my cover like that? She pointed accusingly at the oh so naugthy Elf who had just kissed her ear of all things, how scandalous! You have no idea how easy guys are to bamboozle once you pull the whole sweet girl act on them. You gotta pay for that you hear! Let me have a close look on those bouncy ballons in that dress of yours. Hey.... are you actually wearing a crytalized dragon soul?" She stepped closer as she inspected the dress with a curious glint in her eyes.

Eruraviel

"Ho-ho-ho~! That I do!" She took a step forward and grabbed Neptune's hands, bringing them both to her immense breasts. "A red dragon, to be precise. It took a whole lot of work to hunt down such a beast and trap its soul!"

The elf's ears bobbed rapidly as she got closer and closer to Neptune, her rate of speaking increasing as she got more and more excited. "So what sort of materials do you craft with? Can you use souls as well?"

« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:37:24 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: October 15, 2018, 07:36:29 PM »
Lucy

"Nexus, Linchpin of myriad worlds, City of lost dreams, the dumpster of the multiverse. Call it whatever you want, but that's the nature of this place...... I'm sorry for your troubled childhood but you really shouldn't be mouthing about it to complete strangers, it's not really any of his business is it?"

Her wings flapped happily despite her scolding message, perhaps her words weren't true to her actual feelings.

"Still... It's rather cute to see a mortal try to help me out. I suppose....." She suddenly embraced with both arms and even her mighty wings.

"That this means we're friends now!"

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura tensed up at the mention of that forbidden word. "F-friends?" She asked timidly. She didn't sense any of the disgust or jealousy or ambition to delegitimatize her that she was oh so used to from this woman. She awkwardly returned the embrace, her arms clumsily wrapping themselves around the girl's back. She felt the warmth of the angel's body and felt like she was shaking.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: October 15, 2018, 08:42:28 PM »
Nero
"Heh..."
Letting out her breath, the empress barely suppressed a laughter. She had'nt had this much fun in ages, this was well worth the achings tomorrow.
"Someone's on the wild side, i see~ Well, i don't dislike that, i shall gladly submit the role of the Dominus to you if you think you can satisfy me, lass~"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: October 15, 2018, 09:04:52 PM »
Lucy

"Of course! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! From now on you're buddies the awesome and majestic Archangel Lucy. If anyone dares to make fun of you I'll do this and that with them until they learn better." She gestured with her hands wildly.

"So stand tall and look proud, no one will be able to look down on you. No, that is foolishness to it's absolute. For I have acknowledged, that makes your worth far far greater than theirs ever could be!" She let go of Sakura as she grabbed hold of Sapphire, showing the wand deep into her impressive cleavage as she gave it an embrace no less emotional than the one Sakura had gotten.

"And don't think I've forgotten about you either Sapphire-chan, you're my friend too!"
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 09:17:00 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: October 15, 2018, 09:50:24 PM »
Lucy

"Of course! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise! From now on you're buddies the awesome and majestic Archangel Lucy. If anyone dares to make fun of you I'll do this and that with them until they learn better." She gestured with her hands wildly.

"So stand tall and look proud, no one will be able to look down on you. No, that is foolishness to it's absolute. For I have acknowledged, that makes your worth far far greater than theirs ever could be!" She let go of Sakura as she grabbed hold of Sapphire, showing the wand deep into her impressive cleavage as she gave it an embrace no less emotional than the one Sakura had gotten.

"And don't think I've forgotten about you either Sapphire-chan, you're my friend too!"

Sakura Edelfeldt

"Hehe." Sakura giggled a bit, happily but with a subtext of nervousness. She'd been burned like this before. People had tried to get close to her in order to take advantage of her talents, which made her feel a bit uneasy. She shivered a bit in Lucy's arms, but she felt like maybe this time things might be different. After all, what could Lucy possibly want from her? She eclipsed her in terms of power and had no need for prestige; she was a being on a higher tier of existance than her.

"Can't! Breathe!" Sapphire's voice woke her up, and she began to laugh in ernest. She glanced down at Lucy's bust. With Sapphire embedded inside it, Sakura could feel the impressive bust herself. It was as soft as clouds, yet they stood up on their own without support. It was a truely heavenly bust that a human such as herself could only dream of.

"Thank you Lucy!" Sakura pulled her want out of the girl's embrace and wrapped her arms around the girl. She looked down at her with an innocent expression, her eyes begging for an answer to so many questions. "So, um... hell. Does it really exist?" She asked her newfound friend.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 10:26:20 PM by Sinib »