Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184709 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3330 on: November 19, 2018, 12:17:13 AM »
Lucy

"I'll be there and help as much as I can so don't worry about it, if he tries anything I'll protect you okay~" Lucy then snuggled up to him, getting really really close.

"Now wrap your arm around my waist and lead me back, this gotta look convincing remember."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: November 19, 2018, 12:22:48 AM »
Lily

She sat up slowly, checking if her les worked, one after the other, after confirmin they did; she took a look at him and then the pizza. Then back at him and then the pizza, then him, then pizza; until she finally spoke, casting the ultimate verdict on the kind of food he was eating. A verdict that would resound throughout the whole world and usher in a new era.

"Pizza makes you fat."

A-701

"What!? Please, it's a perfectly balanced serving of grain, vegetable and dairy. But oh well, more for me." And with that, he helped himself to a greety slice, which he wrapped up like a burrito before munching it down with both grace and elegance of an exotic insect.

"Cho, *munch* , you new here? Or *chew* just skydive ach a hobby?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: November 19, 2018, 12:42:13 AM »
Yusho

Just slight enough to be unclear whether it was on purpose, Yusho slammed his palm down on the counter. His eye darted from Valerie to the spooked bartender. "If you don't have blood in stock, can't be helped," he said, remorseful, before pointing to the orphan milkshake meant for Shinji. "I'll take our friend's drink off your hands though."

A glint came into his gaze as he shoved himself off his seat. "Might be a little off my savings though, so can I pay with work? I'll solve your stock shortage problem."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: November 19, 2018, 01:09:59 PM »
Locke

Magical girl Lucy would be able to feel Locke's muscles tensing up as she came closer.  An arm came across her waist, before greedily going down to her hips.  "I think I can make it a little more convincing," he said, his confident tone defying the tenseness of his muscles.  "Let's get moving."

There was a strange stillness to their arrival.  Sure, in an area like this, it was supposed to be quiet and idyllic, but this felt strange.  Still holding Lucy around his waist, he felt as though time was slowing down so that he could hear the creaking of the metal as the gate crept open.  The closer they got to that front door, the more he began to build up a sweat.  Lo and behold, the count was waiting for them at the door, tapping his foot.

"Just going for a walk huh?"

"S-sorry," he said.  "Its my girlfriend.  I was trying to get her to leave because... you know.  It wasn't the best time to drop by."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: November 19, 2018, 04:35:13 PM »
Lucy

She was enjoying this just a tad bit too much but what can you say, this had to be one of the more intriguing things she had done in a while. She waited patiently by Locke's for him to give his explanation to the count, meanwhile giving her best expression at being completely enamored by him. Unfortunately, a satisfying answer never came and she found herself giggling at his clumsy response.

"Oh Locke sweetie, you certainly weren't so shy when you tamed little me, you beast." She elbowed him playfully and then bowed slightly to the count. "Hi, I'm Lucy, I'm sorry for how last time went, I didn't mean to impose when you were handling a delicate private matter."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: November 19, 2018, 06:28:48 PM »
Locke+ Count Mann

The count raised an eyebrow and said, "Well she has good manners at least."  He eyed her outfit, scowling at the outfit.  For the briefest of moments, his eyes widened, as if he had put something together that he wished he didn't before returning to the disapproving scowl.  "So then... is she a real magical girl or was that...?"

Locke's face turned strawberry pink, his eyes trailing to the ground and his arm gripping her waist with as much strength as he had access to.  "Yeah... it was roleplay.  I uhh, she's a frisky girl."

God I forgot what its like to feel like this.  This must have been how Steaven felt with Nanako.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: November 19, 2018, 07:18:36 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura held tightly onto the boy as he reciprocated the hug, glad that she had managed to reassure him. Despite his issues, he was a good kid at heart, and she truly wanted him to be safe and happy.

"Thank you, Steaven", she replied, gently, still continuing the hug. "And, the same applies to you. If you ever need help, or even just friendship, feel free to call, and we'll do our best to assist you. No fee, of course."

"Although, you don't have to tell the count that last part", Shirou added, an amused tone to his voice. "Unless you want to. Either way, we'll be happy to help you with any problems you might have."

Then, finally, Sakura released him from the hug.

"OK, I guess we'd better get going now", she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "Before we do, though, you should give us a call, just to check that we've got the number right, and so we have your details if we want to contact you."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: November 19, 2018, 07:43:37 PM »
Lucy

"Hey!"

She made an effort of struggling with grip and even stomped on his foot with minimal force behind it. The glare she level at him was pretty real though or maybe she was just that ood at acting.

"After all the trouble I went to wear this for you! Do you know how embarassing this outfit is to wear in public, do you now, do you? But nooo.... you just have to make me out like I am the pervert here geeez, you're lucky I like you so much or I'd be spanking your ass so hard tonight."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: November 19, 2018, 08:16:57 PM »
Locke

For a brief moment, Locke had the urge to take a step back.  However, he resisted it to maintain the act.  After all, he couldn't show that much fear in the presence of this woman, not after she set him up like that.  Instead, he turned to her, chuckling as she berated him in front of the count.  I mean it had to be acting.  After all, she put on the outfit without any prompting from him right?

The count did not look amused.  With a sigh he said, "I see.  Just go do her own thing and keep her away from you know who.  Oh.... and Locke I respect your a young man trying to explore, but please try to keep those sorts of affairs private alright?  It doesn't bode well for the rest of the family if celebrity gossip magazines hear about this."

With that, the count opened the door and walked inside.

A few moments of silence passed, with Locke staring at the door, making sure the count had left.  "Hey!  That hurt!" he said, shaking off his foot.  "But I got to hand it to you.  That was good acting.  We have to be careful about how we approach Steaven.  It sounds like he is still suspicious.  We have camras installed, so i'm thinking we should try to make it so Steaven comes to us.  That way, when you assess him and get caught, it will look like Steaven was just coming to hang out. "

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: November 19, 2018, 08:49:50 PM »
Edelgard

That made sense to her. And since they were in the middle of the city, it would be easier to just go over the skyline of in one go. "Understood," Edelgard declared, nodding.

With another sudden movement, Sakura found herself picked up in the Forsaken's arms, with the sound of metal sliding against leather near her ears. The warrior slid a foot back, flexing her knees and lowering her body in preparation, as she withdrew her original spear and prepared it to fly.

With a grunt, the muscles in her arm tensed and she launched the weapon with a heavy step. The air screamed with its passage as Edelgard rode the momentum into a brief run, holding onto the girl with both arms. Then she jumped, and the shock splintered the base of the roof as she bounded past the whistling projectile's trail. And landed on it.

The two zoomed through the city's sky, barely a flash above people's heads.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura only had a moment to reinforce herself before the most traumatic and insane thing she'd ever experienced in her life happened. With an earth-shattering crash, the girl holding her threw her spear before jumping onto it and riding it. That's right, they were riding the spear into the sunset, being team rocketed away.

It was absolute madness.

Her teeth chattering a bit, she held tightly onto Sapphire and prayed that she'd see Luvia again, waiting for the spear to impact.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: November 19, 2018, 09:24:10 PM »
Lucy

So the Count left and she let out her breath with small sigh. "Maybe you should have been more hands on mr. Pervert to complete the image hmpfff..." She playfully smacked him again on the arm this time. "Here let me show you." She stood up on her toes suddenly, letting his hands drift down below her waist as she locked her lips with his.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:47:21 PM by Bern »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: November 19, 2018, 10:55:21 PM »
Lily

And just before te slice of pizza reached his mouth, a ut of wind blew past him and it was gone, the slice of pizza was completely gone; and so was the girl herself.

Munch munch.

There was a sound right behind him, the sound someone makes when they were eating something very delicious and something they shouldn't have.

"You.. weren't wrong." She swallowed the rest of it. "Not bad do you have more?" She cheekily asked as if she hadn't just taken his piece.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: November 19, 2018, 10:55:47 PM »
Vanilla

"Fwahahaha-of course not. I was a great and terrible demon way back when." She thought nostalgically back to the times she'd been the devil lord's concubine...

"Hehe, he was such a baby in bed..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: November 19, 2018, 11:06:45 PM »
Valerie

"Shut up and sit down Yusho, you do not even know what a microwave is." She leveled one brief but intense glare at him before resuming her staring contest with the bartender.

"No you do not. There is nothing in this world I dislike more than cowering worms who say whatever they believe will please the other party, and in doing so compromises their own values. You doomed your own legitimacy the moment you gave in and left to buy an uppity costumer a milkshake."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: November 19, 2018, 11:32:33 PM »
Locke

"Oww!" he said, rubbing his sore arm.  "I'm not the one who decided it was ok to show up in an outfit like that!  Also, what do you me-"

As soft plump lips connected with his own, he closed his eyes, enjoying her body pressed against his.  He could feel her boobs lightly squeezing against his chest, while his hands sunk into her surprisingly big ass.  Locke was many things, but not a man who fails to seize opportunities.  For a brief moment, his body was overtaken with an animalistic urge, his instincts giving into the beast within.  His eyes grew carnivorous, his hands squeezed with a little more force than he wanted and his muscles grew denser, coming closer to stone than anything human.  Of course, a large bulge formed in his pants as well, rubbing up against her soft body.  However, that brief moment passed with a single squeeze and his features returned to normal.

After tasting her lips for a few moments, he pulled away, tilting his head like the confused dog he was.  "You know he isn't here right?  Your not convincing anyone but me that we are dating."