Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177940 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #510 on: May 19, 2018, 05:05:03 AM »
Lily

Unfortunately her outbrust had caused a wardrobe malfunction for the white haired girl but thankfully for her Lily's coat was big enough to reasonably cover Olga's private areas as long as she stayed close to her. her red eyes quickly traield over Olga's flesh with worry, looking for any traces of burns.

"Does it hurt? Did I burn you? I'm.... Why do you have that?" It didn't register at first cause it wasn't somethign she expected to see, but it finally clicked and it was weird. It wasn't supposed to be there, but it was, and it was like it was challenging her with it's presence.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 05:08:58 AM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: May 19, 2018, 06:02:27 AM »
Ananta

Right, food! Ananta got herself up in an instant. Then she reached out with a hand and grabbed Sakura's. "Your teleportation needs physical contact, right? There's a place that serves good stew back where you found me. Do you want to go there?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: May 19, 2018, 05:37:20 PM »
Raitoarto Swoledhaben Sama

"Eh?" The paladin blinked when Morningstar slipped away like a wet fish. She just stared at where she once was, oblivious to the other one's shenanigans.

"But you're the one who told me to take you..." She almost sounded bummed about it, and confused. "Bah." And thus she picked the whole bottle of ebony swill and popped it open, sitting right next to the squirming succubus without taking note of her distress or arousal, as if she had completely lost interest.

Indeed, she instantly downed the whole bottle, gulping it down nonchalantly but with a greedy look that betrayed her before setting the empty vessel next to the demon.

"Good stuff friend."

Hannah

The sheer absurdity of the situation and how it changed momentarily knocked Hannah out of her daze of excitement. What had been a display of flagrant disregard for her bound and restrained body as her captors had their way with each other became... well, the same but without the show. The sorceress frowned and let out a muffled 'mmph!' from behind the rope blocking her mouth.

And this paladin was even drinking her wine! It was... she fumed and squirmed and tried to ignore how delicious the arrogance was. Her tail twitched.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: May 19, 2018, 05:47:28 PM »
Lighthart

Lighthart glanced at the demon and sighed. "You know, squirming shall not help. Is performong the same lines over and over really that fun?" Two fingers stepped on her tail softly and pinned it down, tracing up to the top before grabbing it.

"I may lunleash you if you feed me your snacks. Is that an acceptable compromise?" She asked her without even looking at her or the tail she was so wonderfully tormenting.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: May 19, 2018, 05:53:52 PM »
Olga Marie

"Is-is there a problem with me having one?" Olga asked somewhat defensively as she covered her breasts with her hands. She could feel the smaller girl's thigh rubbing against her penis, causing her to blush a bit. Her large member was twitching a bit. "I have it because I like it, simple as that."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: May 19, 2018, 06:34:07 PM »
Lighthart

Lighthart glanced at the demon and sighed. "You know, squirming shall not help. Is performong the same lines over and over really that fun?" Two fingers stepped on her tail softly and pinned it down, tracing up to the top before grabbing it.

"I may lunleash you if you feed me your snacks. Is that an acceptable compromise?" She asked her without even looking at her or the tail she was so wonderfully tormenting.

Hannah

"Nnn?!" Her eyes bugged out for a moment at the renewed assault on her tail. Then she started to tremble and softly moan from the attention. What the paladin may or may not be aware of was how sensitive a succubus' tail really was. They used it for reproduction.

Hannah rather thought this particular paladin wouldn't care. How absurd.

She looked up at her stubbornly, but that didn't make a difference. "Nn."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: May 19, 2018, 06:39:06 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled at the suggestion of stew. "So you do know a place after all!" Sakura squeezed Ananta's hand, and closed her eyes, concentrating really hard. The next instant, they all found themselves where they had originally been, with people glancing at them momentarily before returning to their daily lives. People popping in out of nowhere wasn't strange in the Nexus. A few men looked ovover their mostly exposed bodies, though. Somebody even whistled.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: May 19, 2018, 06:48:42 PM »
Lily

"Nevemind that!" She almost shrieked from the embarrassment, it was rubbing against her stocking clad legging, this wasn't what she'd been expecting at all, and she found herself completely out of her depth. There was something exciting about that a small part of her thought, but that wasn't the driving force right now.

"Do yo- Do You need clothes or s-something?" She stammered out, shifting around awkawardly all the while.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: May 19, 2018, 06:57:38 PM »
Olga

"Um, yes. If you have anything in my size, that wound be great. My bodysuit doesn't really leave anything up to the imagination..." Olga stammered out. Geez, this was so embarrasing! Why did she have such bad luck!?! "It-it's ok if you don't... I can bear it."

She then squirmed a bit. Can you get off of it, please?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: May 19, 2018, 07:06:00 PM »
Lily

"I don't...." It was true, Lily didn't have any spare clothes on her and there wasn't a store conveninetly nearby.

The readhead looked back at her just as embarassed by their position. "B-but if I get off, people can see you." As she was talking the spirit was shifting around reflexively trying to found a more comfortable position when she slipped, and landed right on top of it. Her cheeks flushed as she realized what happened."

"I-I-..uhm..." She was lost for words.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: May 19, 2018, 08:26:26 PM »
Olga Marie

"Ah... that's true..." Olga blushed as well. People always made such a big deal of it. Ahh, this is going to be such a pain! She kept her complaints internal though. It seemed like this was a legitimate accident, seeing how embarrased Lily was--then the girl fell on top of her, landing right on her ass. Olga's member twitched again, hardening against the girl's surprisingly large and toned rear. "Ummmm..." She didn't know who should apologize here! "Gah, can we get out of the open!" Olga suddenly exclaimed. When Lily didn't respond, Olga grew increasingly desperate. She suddenly jumped up, covering herself in her blue jumpsuit, which hid next to nothing from the world. She hoisted up Lily under her arm and dragged her into an alley. After casting a bounded field to deter pedestrians from encroaching, Olga gently smacked Lily's cheek. "Hey, are you alright?" Her face was flushed red with embarrasment as she fuitilly tried to hide her boner. Eventually she just gave up on that and just let it stand at attention.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: May 19, 2018, 08:37:14 PM »
Lily

Slap.

"Hey what was that for I was having a really good drea-oh!" The girl with redh hair busrt out complaining at the sudden act of violence. She looked around herself in confusion, her crimson eyes honing in on every detail from the toned down lighting of the place they were to the odd blu jumpsit the white haire lady was wearing that showed every curve of her body including a big bulge. She blinked, it was Olga, but how did they get here?

"Uhm.... Where... What happened?..... Oh.... OH.... You-you're very gifted...." Her thoughts trailed off much like her speech, she hadn't quite recovered from shock yet.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: May 19, 2018, 09:11:35 PM »
Olga Marie

"Geez, did you really just pass out from that? You need to take better care of yourself, Lily!" Olga began to lecture her fiercely, but then the final comment registered, and she paused. "Th-thank you. I worked hard on it."

"..."

"Are you ok now?" She did her best to ignore her raging boner.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: May 19, 2018, 10:36:32 PM »
Lily

"Pfft me? I'm not the one swinging a lethal weapon around!" Lily rapidly fired back at Olga. Then her final comment registered, causing Lily's eyes to slightly widen.

"What do you mean worked hard on it?" She gave Olga a srutinizing gaze. The place looked awfully deserted, even for an alley. She didn't say anything about it though, cause Olga seemingly hadn't done anything to her why she was dazed.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: May 19, 2018, 10:52:15 PM »
Olga Marie

Olga scowled. "L-lethal weapon!?! You're the one who made it like this, grinding your butt against it. Repeatedly!" The white haired girl leaned down and looked at Lily in the eyes with a frown. "Have you really never seen a girl with a penis here? I heard there's a store that even makes you grow them temporarily!"

"You shouldn't judge other people's tastes."