Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177120 times)

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #5130 on: April 16, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »
Yusho

Yusho foresaw the kick in three different ways, but barely could turn his head, and a hammer blow that would have sent an earthquake from his chin into his skull crashed into the side of his face. Energy rushed through the dragon-blooded at the blood he tasted in his mouth.

He swung his torso away from the blow like a pendulum, and put all his breath into a spin to deliver a whistling return kick. Hurricane winds enveloped the trail of golden sparks, as Yusho fully ignited his soul into an icy storm, and a white dragon flashed in coils around him.

"Avenging Bells Strike!"

The ground cracked under the webs of lightning and roar of a tempest, the dragon's maw pulled unerringly to Valerie's center of mass along with Yusho's essence-charged leg.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:32:15 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5131 on: April 16, 2019, 04:43:36 PM »
Valerie

Yet the vampire ignored his counterattack, inored how his spinnin motion left him open for a counter for a moment, and she did not counter. No she did somethin entirely different, something unexpected.

Valerie dived right at him and ignored his attack, even ignoring his aura as she spread her arms wide to catch him in an embrace. "You pass...." She simply said in a dreamlike way before shoving her tongue into his mouth to scoop up the blood there.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: April 18, 2019, 01:58:12 AM »
Yusho

He was ready to receive a counter in the chance left by his attempt to throw a wholehearted spinning strike within such a compromised distance - but even if he did, it wasn't going to stop the technique.

Yusho wanted his host's approval, but he couldn't do anything about suddenly receiving it in the middle of delivering a named finishing blow. He felt her tongue brush over his, and the kick connected full on.

Stuck like a temple bell, brick-shattering holy force threw the vampire towards her own home with the irresistible push of a miniature tornado, and burned her body from within the escape of golden light.

The adrenaline escaped him suddenly. Yusho fell on his knee, and gasped after her, "Shit. Valerie!"

He trembled from the cuts on his flank and hand, panting, but quickly ran to catch her. His feet dragged compared to moments ago.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5133 on: April 18, 2019, 05:20:14 PM »
Valerie

The Vampire King swerved to the side and neatly dodge around the kick. She didn't need to see it to know where and how it was coming, yes from the start of the battle she had been trackin with all of her senses. She could hear every move he made through the air currents being placed and she could smell his every moment of exertion, that was all she needed to know what he was doing at all times.

"Lethal attacks now huh? I think it is time for me to get serious too then." Her tone was praising yet there was a dangerous edge to it that hadn't been there before, whatever would happen it wouldn't be the same.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 05:21:18 PM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5134 on: April 18, 2019, 11:34:04 PM »
Yusho

Yusho jumped back, startled by her recovery, even though his lungs burned to do so, sliding to a halt closer to the castle wall than he was to her. He leaned on his knees with a sigh.

"Give me a break. As if your weapon is anything less than lethal."

Yet the Dragon-Blooded forced essence to rush through his bloodstream, reminding the holistic mechanism of his body of the wholeness of Sextes Jylis, closing the wounds opened on his palm and side. The next moment, his aura coalesced, the winds and lightning gathering into an icy staff.

He slammed it on the ground, flaking it with snow, and twirled it into a outstreched stance. "Alright then," he said, waiting.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5135 on: April 19, 2019, 10:53:41 PM »
Valerie

"Good good, that is a good stance you have, you are quick on your feet especially when taking the initiative in the chances that present themselves." She clapped her hands slowly as she praised him. "Magnificent, truly magnificent, you will make a fine addition indeed after all to court me you have to be strong. Unless it is your wish to be viewed as my plaything....  Since they will be able to smell me on you when we get you registered."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: April 22, 2019, 01:04:36 AM »
Yusho

His forehead furrowed deeply, but Yusho's stance and attention to her movements did not falter in the slighest.

"Well, better than being a toy," he laughed. "I should work hard to not be consigned to the rolls of those you've so easily dismissed. But I have a feeling you're going to make me your entertainment regardless."

The dragon-blooded's face relaxed. "So about that registration."
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 01:05:46 AM by YOLF »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5137 on: April 23, 2019, 04:07:31 AM »
Throne

It wasn't long before the duo realized they were completely lost. Everything managed to look the same. It was if they had walked into a giant circle. The grass was still far too long, and the trees still stretched up into the sky. But it seemed to be growing dark. Whatever light was filtered through the canopy grew thinner and thinner, until there was almost nothing to see. At this point going back to find the knight to guide them was... unlikely. But there were other factors at play. 

Dahlia's blood boiled. Not literally of course, but it burned hot in her veins with a strange familiarity. Something out there was calling to her. As for Sakura, something tugged at her consciousness. Images flickered through her vision. The feathers of a raven in one instance and the scattering of petals in another. She couldn't be pulled in both direction; she had to choose.

The cave was silent as Azad moved through it. The deep weebs still seemed to funnel into endless tunnels, but he would have a rough idea of where everything was. The scent of acrid smoke marked the entrance he had yet to reach, metal and rust elsewhere, and the cawing of a bird was rather near. The only problem would be finding his way back once he committed.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5138 on: April 23, 2019, 04:25:45 AM »
Azad

SIgh. He sure had big cojones, going all the way back here. That, or he left what little common sense he had left behind with the two. Knowing them, they'd probably need it, and some.

He walked through the damp cave, grimacing at the echoes and unpleasant smell. This place could not be a worse spot for a picnic. Hopefully she disagreed with that notion though, he'd rather not have had to come all the way here for nothing.

Add of course, as if this couldn't be any worse, a crow decided to interject. Great, he could use the company. But couldn't it read the mood? Kind of a bad time buddy.

A pebble twirled between his thumb and index. With a flick, he shot the rock up against a stalactite and bounced it around the cave, ricocheting only for it to crash straight into the bird's face.

"Hush."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5139 on: April 23, 2019, 04:39:40 AM »
Throne

The raven hit the web after being hit and squawked loudly, somehow entangled in the web. Then there was movement. A thunderous shaking, at least to him, of movement across the strands as the stench of metal and blood arrived. Yet somehow it had hid the scent of the numerous ravens standing upon its legs and body. "Human," there was a curiously pleased note in her voice, and the fresh scent of dissolved organs lingered in the air, "we have been expecting you."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5140 on: April 23, 2019, 04:43:39 AM »
Azad

"What can I say? I didn't think I was that popular." He shrugged and took a step forward, getting a good read of his surroundings. The echoes, the bouncing back of all these frequencies, even the smells helped him trace his whereabouts and scan what was hiding in the darkness.

"Didn't feel like having a barbecue?" He wondered how she survived all that. Did she manage to find a hidden passage and hide for refuge?

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #5141 on: April 23, 2019, 05:30:17 AM »
Throne

There was the spider; her bulk filled the tunnel. Yet all around and even behind her were many more ravens. Then one raised its foot into the air and traced a burning rune into existence. The voice that spilled forth was barely more than a whisper, but the strands of silk all but shivered as if they were to unravel. "Khamsin, the noble spider and I have reached an accord. We would only ask that you listen to our offer." There were musical intonations there, a slight rhythm that even Azad could barely be aware of as it hid beneath the sheer majesty of the voice.

"You may leave. It would make things more difficult but you would not need to dirty your hands or endanger yourself. Or you can remain with your group and slay Ullr for me, no matter what occurs. In return I shall bless you with the reward so desired by your employers. You would have wealth, peace, and the capacity to do good without lifting a blade. Or the leisure to pursue worthy foes if you so desired."

The whisper began to fade. "I am not without honor. You will not be punished for leaving, and even if you change your mind at the last moment there will be no punishment. So long as you speak of it to no one once you accept I will remain magnanimous." The magic faded, and the voice vanished into nothingness. The strange ethereal quality that had saturated the air was gone.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5142 on: April 23, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
Valerie

Left.

That was the direction she was pointing at, towards the left.

"Head that way for about an hour until you reach the house of terror and make sure to dress like a clown. Although I suppose you already look the part." She was grinning wildly at him. This is the price for talking back to the Lord of th land.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5143 on: April 23, 2019, 05:14:47 PM »
Yusho

His eyelid twitched, and he forced out a wider smile, leaning on the staff like a walking stick.

"Oh, you're not coming?" Yusho asked. "Are you sure you can amuse yourself in the meantime?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5144 on: April 24, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
Valerie

"OH I can get by just fine, it is you who I am interested in seeing. No more hand holding, find your way there with these instructions and get yourself registered.... Or do not and become food...."

She turned around and begun heading back in. "I will be watching you, so do not get too comfortable."