Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178529 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #705 on: June 03, 2018, 05:19:22 PM »
Amanda

"Do you want to do this the hard way or the easy way?... If you aren't registered anywhere in the Nexus yet, that means you aren't in the database, meaning I could work together with you to bring them down. I'll tell you everything.... And this way I can keep an eye on you to make sure no civilians get in the crossfire."

The way she was posturing was almost endearing at this point, she was really upset about the fate of her people and that showed that she had a good heart even if her actions may be a bit rash. "How can you look so pretty when you're angry?" She voiced her thoughts absentmindedly, were all elves like this?

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: June 03, 2018, 06:07:50 PM »
Ananta

Ananta was kinda of put entirely off balance by that. There was a redness blooming in her cheeks that she had no choice but to rub away with her own two hands. Not that it was really doing anything. "D-don't worry! I'll definitely protect you. You can count on me!"

Sakura

Sakura smiled at her adorable display, her own face quickly turning beet red in responce to Ananta's attempts to hide it. Sakura didn't hide hsr mirth and simply raised her arm, calling for the check from their waiter.

"I'll believe in you! Together we'll easily defeat anything that gets in our way!" Sakura gave Ananta a big confident thumbs up before she took out her bag, rifiling through it. "Although maybe we should go stock up on some extra healing potions, just in case... Never hurts to be safe, right?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: June 03, 2018, 08:22:09 PM »
On the Outskirts

The only way besides flying to reach the place is a long, winding pass up and into the mountains. It started as a rocky dirt path, but as anyone went further up the pass it became... smoother. More like a cracked road that someone had deliberately built long ago.

At the end, tucked between two natural spires in the mountains is the Magnificent Tower, wide as the largest skyscrapers back in the cities but positively squat by comparison. Still, whomever decided to name it that wasn't kidding, because most of the exterior wall was wrapped in gold and silver highlights. More had been present, but it was clear thieves had torn it away. In its place on those spots were dark black stains.

Here and there in the ground surrounding the tower were thick mounds of dirt with grass growing over them in patches. The only place they were absent was the pristine white stone road leading from the mountain pass to the tower itself, and to the enormous staircase leading up to its peak. There was no obvious entrance on the ground level.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: June 03, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
Ananta

"Wow, it's really pretty! Do you want to try the stairs or should I try punching a way through?" Ananta had been swallowed by the heat haze again, prepared to use monstrous force if they wanted to bust a way into the place. Convenient stairs seemed like they might be a trap!

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: June 04, 2018, 12:08:43 AM »
Sakura Matou

"Ummmmm, maybe we should try the stairs? Waking up whatever's sleeping here doesn't necessarily sound like the best of ideas..." Sakura responded, holding onto her miniaturized pokeballs at all times, and lining herself with a powerful psychic barrier. "Let's look around a bit before breaking in." Sakura began to look around for any hidden entrances, staying close to Ananta at all times.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: June 04, 2018, 01:40:07 AM »
Nero

"Fummu?"

Making a disappointed noice as the hand disappeared from her buns but oblivious to the cowgirl's efforts, the empress raised her butt higher in the air, wiggling it around to recast the bait.

"Oh, yeah, you shall see the sun from now on!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: June 04, 2018, 02:28:54 AM »
Charlotte

While the temptation to grab the wiggling buns was great, Charlotte simply grabbed Nero under her arms and hoisted her up to eye level, violet eyes boring into green ones while she brought one hand down quickly to lift Nero up by the ass she'd offered up so freely.

"That so, sweetheart?" Charlotte mused, "Why don't you show me what sort of sun you're talking about then?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: June 04, 2018, 04:28:23 AM »
Magnificent Tower

Tentative psychic probing indicated that the tower itself had been... warded? That may be the proper term. It was impossible to sense minds within the tower from without. The stairs were long and perilous, but were apparently not the only entrance in use. Circumnavigating the structure revealed a door that reached a fifth of the height of the tower's wall and was wide enough for a small army to march through. It had more of a ramp leading to it.

It was also sealed tight.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: June 04, 2018, 06:07:02 PM »
Lily

"Mhpfmm..." Lily protested lightly through the searing kiss Olga was giving her. She managed to pull herself away from it and sent the taller girl an annoyed glare. "I never said anything about getting naked!" Her body heated up even more from the embarassment. "Fine fine, I'll get you off so we can go eat." The giant throbbing monstrosity of a cock wedged between her legs was a constant reminder of the white haired magus' perversion.

The redhead stood up and slid off her underwear, but when she grabbed hold of the hot and throbbing piece of meat she realized something disconcerting, it was too long. Lily found herself having to stand on her toes just to line it up with her now weeping entrance, and then she stopped, right there on the precipice, waiting for Olga to make a move.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:18:43 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 04, 2018, 11:22:08 PM »
Lighthart

"That is what I just asked, fool." She dropped all pretended and robbed the demon of her milkshake, slurping it down the straw like a greedy (dignified) child.

"Mhgg *slurp* do tell me *scandalous drinking noises* what were you up to until you came here?"

Hannah

Seeing Lighthart's dignity fall down the drain was just precious. It satisfied Hannah enough to she didn't even mind answering the question. She adjusted her purse, the current form of her bag of holding, and brushed some hair back behind her ear. "I was summoning a familiar. I got you. Acceptable. Before that...?"

Was the paladin asking for her life story? Perhaps. "I had just finished getting my degree from university."

Lighthart

"I see. So are you a lady of the sciences? So young, it is a great achievement to graduate in your studies at such an age. Be proud of yourself." She smiled and nodded, perhaps showing some pride in someone who wasn't herself for a change. "In what area did you graduate? I would know if it were military arts or high thaumaturgy, but you intrigue me. Perhaps demonology? Or the medicines? At least, such were the areas deemed prestigious in my world. What about yours?" She asked her out of simpleminded curiosity.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: June 05, 2018, 01:02:42 AM »
Eleanor

For her, time never passed. That's not to say that it stood still, but as day became night and night day nothing touched her. She wasn't caught up in the flurry of life but a bystander to everything around her. Whether she woke up when the sun was up or not, whether there was a tragedy or celebration, none of that mattered as she stayed home. Time simply passed her by, the world filtered through a handful of powder, a vial of liquid, a breath of smoke. They were her solace and peace, the source of dreamless nights. How could she wish for anything else? Everything was at rest. Even if the world passed her by, what did it matter if she was content?

There were times when she refrained. Miserable, awful days where she attempted to test the waters once more. But without them even waking up was a tribulation. Feeding, and clothing, and taking care of herself. She could barely manage it as she stayed in bed. It was soon the duty of the Hints to do such things for her. Even with that she was weary, and there were no rest in her unaltered dreams. The light of Lantern pierced through the mundane haze and brought her forth to the Woods and Mansus again and again, no matter how much she wished otherwise.

These were the everyday facts of her life. But her mind was restless now as she reclined in a lovely chair. It was plush and could bring comfort to the mind of any, refined as it was through Forge. Yet it couldn't bring peace to her mind. Action was demanded of her, to ease this unsettling feeling she would have to go out. Or at the very least, send an agent to do so for her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: June 05, 2018, 01:05:15 AM »
Magnificent Tower

Tentative psychic probing indicated that the tower itself had been... warded? That may be the proper term. It was impossible to sense minds within the tower from without. The stairs were long and perilous, but were apparently not the only entrance in use. Circumnavigating the structure revealed a door that reached a fifth of the height of the tower's wall and was wide enough for a small army to march through. It had more of a ramp leading to it.

It was also sealed tight.

Sakura Matou

"Hey, Ananta, over here! I think I found something! Do you think you can open it?" Sakura called out to her friend as she marveled at the immense size of it. She wasn't terribly surprised at the immensity, nor the psychic field. Such things were to be expected in an unknown dungeon like this.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 05, 2018, 01:14:02 AM »
Ananta

She ran over in an instant, popping over and surveying the large door for a moment. Earth tore up from the ground and fused into her form as she walked up to it. "Well, I can try! It looks pretty heavy though!" Anata placed her hands against the doors and pushed. Her arms strained as they exerted enough force to smash houses into rubble.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: June 05, 2018, 01:41:53 AM »
Magnificent Tower

The looming metal door let out a terrible screeching sound as it bent beneath Ananta's strength. Bent, bent some more, continued to bend... inward. And then she felt the hot, sticky drool fall onto her back. To Sakura, who was standing back and watching, it looked like the door had become some kind of slavering beast, and it clamped down on Ananta with a thousand hungry teeth!

If she didn't know better, the sage could have sworn that past its maw she saw flesh.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 05, 2018, 01:59:19 AM »
Eruraviel

"Tch." A vein seemed to pop in Eru's forehead. What was this human doing? Was she making fun of her? The elf frowned deeply at Amanda. "I don't fancy working with you. How do I know that you're not working with the noble trash to try and capture me?" Eru raised her eyebrows. "How can you prove your trustworthiness to me, hmmm?"