Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178430 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #225 on: April 25, 2018, 04:48:32 PM »
Sakura Matou

Sakura whistled appriciatively and brushed off herself. After a moment, she pulled out her pokeballs and released Wormy and Sylveon with a dramatic flourish. "I'm Sakura Matou, champion of the Unova pokemon league!"

"And this is Wormy and Sylvia."

The two pokemon walked up to Ananta and began chittering and kyuuuing at her excitedly. "They're my loyal partners."

Shinji

"...Champion huh?" The seemingly sleeping man talked to himself, only to stretch and scratch his head tiredly. It didn't happen often, especially these days, but for once he felt curious about what was going on. He got out of his slouching nap and as soon as he got out of his ramen stand, it compressed and shrunk down into a cube that he put in his pocket.

He looked at the two girls for a bit, then turned his look to the strange creatures she was showing off. Usually, girls only cared about having a cat or a dog.

"They look well trained. You don't look like someone who can't put money where her mouth is." He told her calmly, walking up to the two with lazy hands in his pockets to take a closer look at the critters. "How long have you been taking care of them?" He asked her curiously.

Sakura

"Ever since I was a small child." Sakura said politely to the interloper. He was ruining her perfect plan to score! She didn't elaborate though.

Wormy turned and looked at him with alarm, chittering "whoa whoa whoa" at him, while Sylveon turned to face him and cocked her head, still rubbing her tentacles on Ananta as she said hello.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 25, 2018, 09:03:47 PM »
Lucy

Where would that location be? There was a lot of questions to be had about what she was told, but that was boring, it was far more enjoyable to experience it first hand, and who didn't like a surprise, that's right boring people. Like those stuffy guys in Heaven with a stick up their asses.

Lucy chuckled evily at the sound of the sweet sweet things Azira was saying to her. "Stop teasing me so much, you're making me all excited with those ideas.... I won't be able to contain myself much longer."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 25, 2018, 10:14:52 PM »
Ananta

That guy had a shrinking stand! That was really amazing too. There were so many weird things in this city. It was rather exciting. But the animals were far more interesting than that! Ananta let the wind spiral around her gently, letting the cat creature pretty much fly about as if it had wings. Then she gave it a small lift and brang it floating upwards.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 10:15:36 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2018, 12:08:49 AM »
Ananta

That guy had a shrinking stand! That was really amazing too. There were so many weird things in this city. It was rather exciting. But the animals were far more interesting than that! Ananta let the wind spiral around her gently, letting the cat creature pretty much fly about as if it had wings. Then she gave it a small lift and brang it floating upwards.

Sylvie

"Kyu kyu kyu! Kyuuuuu~" Sylvie cried out in surprise as she was lifted up by Ananta. It was a surprise to meet a human with the same powers as Sakura! She grabbed onto the girl's face and pulled herself towards Ananta until their faces were next to each other. Her feet flailed in the air cutely and she licked Ananta's cheek.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2018, 12:10:39 AM »
Shinji

"Whoa!" The man noted seriously. Despite his piercing glare, his reaction was almost cute in a deadpan manner. Maybe it was surprise or maybe he was having an actual deadpan conversation with the creature.

Who knows, he wasn't sure himself. So he just stared down at the critter intimidatingly, with the sort of dark glare that meant business. But before anything could happen, something unbelievable happened....

He smiled. It looked like a tied smile, a small one, but a smile nonetheless.

"Nice." He flipped a fortune cookie out of his cookie with his coin, only for it to drop in front of the little fella. His treat, take it or leave it. Afterwards, he turned to the purple-head.

"Name's Shinji. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get a pet like that in here. I haven't seen a bug like that anywhere else except books." A half lie, but nothing major. He was hoping to see if he could find out something else...

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2018, 01:47:04 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Quickly understanding the meaning of the man's gesture, Sakura took a seat on the bench and, soon after, Shirou joined her, sitting in between his beloved and the strange but seemingly-nice man.

On hearing his question, the two of them considered it for a few moments, Sakura looking in Shirou's direction for guidance as she did so, but he quickly decided that there was no harm in explaining at least the basics of their situation to him. After all, it's not like it would give away anything important.

"OK, sure, I guess we can do that", Shirou responded.

"So, do you want to start first, or should we?" Sakura added.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 26, 2018, 02:34:14 AM »
Azira

A wispy finger traced the angel's jaw for a moment. "There are many things we could do together if you were so inclined. If you do end up dealing with that girl then I would very much appreciate it if you provide me her body. It would be my pleasure to make a permanent tool out of such excellent materials."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 26, 2018, 02:59:24 AM »
Ananta

The sage giggled at that and gently scratched and patted the animal. Ananta poked and prodded it, sending it around as she played around with it. Just like a cat, right? How different could it possible be?

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: April 26, 2018, 03:49:20 AM »
Dan

The hiss was impossibly loud. A harsh sizzle on the flat diamond of white that could catch anyone's attention. Another diamond pressed down from above, an assault from both sides. With pure and perfect concentration did Dan maneuver the Metatrons into perfect order. More grand than any work of art, even unconsciously their actions surpassed the beauty of all heaven and earth. Back and forth, the other angels brought for the materials to perfect this arrangement. It was an act that had rose above all Creation.

Then he flipped the burger onto the toasted buns along with pickles, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, a variety of delectable condiments, and the secret ingredient. "Number 34! Got your order right over here!" He walked out from the kitchen to the counter burger in hand and a Greasedog Mcjr's cap on his head, big floppy dog ears bouncing about every time he moved.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 04:22:31 AM by VergAvesta »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 26, 2018, 12:42:23 PM »
Charlotte

It didn't take long for her to make her money back, and from there it was a steady stream of quiet wins and dramatic losses until she wound up walking out with a healthy sum in her pockets. Some more of it went to the bank, but there was a bigger prize to be had. Namely, the small floating city they called New Vegas. Plenty of games to be had up there, and it was an actual steam punk city for crying out loud. Not something you saw every day, that's for certain.

Either way, she'd managed to get her hands on the registration needed for newcomers to the floating city, so now it was just a matter of getting up there. The gunslinger was sure she could make do with a well-placed roof-top and recoil blasts, but that sounded like it would be rather boring. Not to mention far too...mundane.

So, with that in mind, Charlotte used some of her winnings to buy a small hang glider, and proceeded to plan out a quick route along some rooftops. The city had dipped a bit lower than usual, though she was certain the plan could've worked without that bit of help, not that she was about to ignore the opportunity. With her route planned, Charlotte grabbed onto glider with one hand, and drew Willy Pete with the other, opening fire on the rooftops she'd selected with incendiary rounds before launching off of the roof she'd picked as her starting point. The fires she set provided with the lift she needed, each round of circling up feeding into the next, until she was finally high enough, the wind rushing through her hair and raising goosebumps as the speed she picked up throughout her not-quite flight built up.

Then she was high enough to get onto the city and realized she'd neglected to include a landing plan.

Welp, good thing I didn't rent the glider.

And now there was a cute catgirl in the way of her landing. With the glider's weight, landing on the catgirl wasn't the best idea, but she was quickly running out of options. That said, there were worse places to land than on top of a cute catgirl.

The gunslinger moved quickly, twisting in the air to toss the glider away before drawing both pistols and firing off one last recoil blast to slow her down just enough for what she had in mind. "Heads up!" was all she had time to call out before impact, the blonde bracing herself.

Gingalain

Unfortunately for the cute catgirl in question, there was enough ambient noise in the middle of New Vegas that she didn’t figure out where the noise was coming from in time to dodge. Charlotte came crashing down in to Gingalain, and she ended up putting a new crack in the pavement from putting her hand out to break her own fall. She was at least a softer surface to crash into than the ground. Gingalain also just barely dodged the now-bent-up hang glider crashing into the ground a few moments after Charlotte rolled off of her. Gingalain pushes herself up into a sitting position. “How many hang gliding lessons did you skip?” She asked, an ever so slight smile of amusement on her face.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 26, 2018, 06:30:55 PM »
Lucy

The angel's swooning stopped all of a sudden, as if it hadn't been real in the first place. "Be that as it may, it is time for me to take my leave..." She pushed Azira away, and did a playful twirl on the spot, dancing around a few gravestones that happened to be in her way. "Until a next time my draconic companion..." She did an exxagerated bow and then vanished on the spot, into thin air. Her presensece was there one second and then it was just gone, not leaving a single trace of her behind.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 26, 2018, 10:44:09 PM »
Ananta

The sage giggled at that and gently scratched and patted the animal. Ananta poked and prodded it, sending it around as she played around with it. Just like a cat, right? How different could it possible be?

Sylvie

"Kyu kyu kyu kyu, kyu kyu kyuuuu~☆" Sylveon began singing to Ananta as she was held up by the wind. The animal's voice was clearly following a set rhythm and sounded very calming.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 26, 2018, 10:48:22 PM »
Shinji

"Whoa!" The man noted seriously. Despite his piercing glare, his reaction was almost cute in a deadpan manner. Maybe it was surprise or maybe he was having an actual deadpan conversation with the creature.

Who knows, he wasn't sure himself. So he just stared down at the critter intimidatingly, with the sort of dark glare that meant business. But before anything could happen, something unbelievable happened....

He smiled. It looked like a tied smile, a small one, but a smile nonetheless.

"Nice." He flipped a fortune cookie out of his cookie with his coin, only for it to drop in front of the little fella. His treat, take it or leave it. Afterwards, he turned to the purple-head.

"Name's Shinji. I'm just wondering if there's a way to get a pet like that in here. I haven't seen a bug like that anywhere else except books." A half lie, but nothing major. He was hoping to see if he could find out something else...

Sakura and Wormy

Sakura shrouded herself in a protective energy field and grabbed Wormy in a hug from behind, leaning her chin against the top of the bug's head.

"They're not up for trade." She said with a definite and final tone. "I don't think they're possible to obtain here. At the least they're quite rare."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 26, 2018, 11:16:08 PM »
Auspicious Breeze

Aww, this one was a shy sort of girl. It was almost too bad, but Breeze was comfortable enough in herself to sit back on her end of the bench and try not to make her too uncomfortable. "I haven't heard that name before! Then again, I don't even know how I'm talking to you and we're understanding each other like this. Not that I have a reason to complain."

Okay, Breeze wasn't great at talking with shy girls. She usually ended up talking over them. Her own experience was usually with girls who were more... forceful? Or at least confident. She caught herself chuckling and holding an arm over her stomach at the thought of this girl having anything to not be confident about. "S-Sorry, I'm not laughing at you - I just thought of how jealous I am of your hair right now."

Noel Vermillion

"Well there's this big magic field or something..." Noel said vaugely, gesturing wildly with her arms. "That'w aht I heard anyway. That it's because of a dragon that we can all understand each other." Noel frowned and pouted as breeze began to laugh though. What was so funny!?!

She bit her lip. "Thank you." She bashfully scratched her head. "I could take you to a resistration place. Can you read or write?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 27, 2018, 01:00:08 AM »
Azira

She absentmindedly floated upon the air before slipping back into her body like an old coat. There was so much that needed to be done, territory to be established. But first Azira needed to deal with protection. A dozen or more curses on her clothes would be perfect for this kind of situation. So she rose up, weaving magic into the fabric she wore as she looked for a place to make her own.