Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 177917 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #525 on: May 19, 2018, 11:26:47 PM »
Noel

Noel continued to cower, retreating further into her chair and grabbing her head as she assumed a fetal position, rocking back and forth with wide eyes. She was muttering incomprehensible gibberish.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: May 20, 2018, 01:26:47 AM »
Eruraviel

Eru waltzed in, her eyes flashing red as she smiled at Amanda.

It was not the friendliest of smiles. "Oh my, who do we have here?" She asked before doing a double take. Wow, is this girl serious, using her magic to do that...?

"A cute little upstart mage?" She asked as she brought her finger to her chin, cocking her head a bit.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: May 20, 2018, 01:51:10 AM »
Hannah

"Nnn?!" Her eyes bugged out for a moment at the renewed assault on her tail. Then she started to tremble and softly moan from the attention. What the paladin may or may not be aware of was how sensitive a succubus' tail really was. They used it for reproduction.

Hannah rather thought this particular paladin wouldn't care. How absurd.

She looked up at her stubbornly, but that didn't make a difference. "Nn."

Lighthart

"My my, was that a yes or a no? It is so very hard to understand you when you are gagged like so..." She feigned confusion in an obviously nonchalant and deceitful manner, not even sparing the poor demon one shred of pity. In fact, she all but forgot the concept of gentleness, stroking the tip of her tail longingly and without a speck of mercy.

Her thumb just rubbed and flicked at its head, cleaning away at its crannies and imperfections while pulling and twisting it occasionally. Because she was bored, she pulled the demon up to her lap, and dissolved the remaining chairs and table.

"I am a pretty gentle woman, but even I have limits to my patience. If you are so keen on testing them, I may as well test yours. Shall I take another refusal as your compliance to this? Mmmmmm?" She smiled like an absolute demon, despite her heavenly golden aura her words seared as harshly as the sun.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: May 20, 2018, 02:36:48 AM »
Amanda

"Why thank you Ms. Elf, I work hard to maintain my appearance." It wasn't too surprising that he had a costumer in, the surprising part was that it was an elf. Going by the comment and what she was, the woman was probably much much older than herself, and it would be unprofessional to start a fight over so little.

"Well aren't you lucky, getting to spend time with with not one but two cute girls." She gave Archer a pat on his back and moved past him, to properly greet the elf.

"My name is Amanda Harrington, I'm the chief of this district.... What brings an accomplished elf like yourself here?" She didn't actually know who the girl was, but she insinuated that she did, in order to see how she would react.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: May 20, 2018, 02:49:05 AM »
Lily

"Don't frown so much, it makes you look funny." She tried, she really tried keeping herself from laughing, the whole thing was just so absurd. She'd never heard of a shop like that, she sure would have remembered it, it was one of those things you just don't forget.

"Well you've already set up the perfect rape alley, since it's partly my fault I won't resist too much." It was unclear if she was joking or serious.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: May 20, 2018, 03:21:03 AM »
Lily

"Don't frown so much, it makes you look funny." She tried, she really tried keeping herself from laughing, the whole thing was just so absurd. She'd never heard of a shop like that, she sure would have remembered it, it was one of those things you just don't forget.

"Well you've already set up the perfect rape alley, since it's partly my fault I won't resist too much." It was unclear if she was joking or serious.

Olga Marie

"R-rape!? I have no such intentions!" She exclaimed. "I would never force myself on somebody!" If I need to deal with it on my own I will. She added in her head.

"Did I really give off the sort of impression that made you think I'd do that? I just didn't want people seeing me..."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: May 20, 2018, 04:42:47 AM »
Lighthart

"My my, was that a yes or a no? It is so very hard to understand you when you are gagged like so..." She feigned confusion in an obviously nonchalant and deceitful manner, not even sparing the poor demon one shred of pity. In fact, she all but forgot the concept of gentleness, stroking the tip of her tail longingly and without a speck of mercy.

Her thumb just rubbed and flicked at its head, cleaning away at its crannies and imperfections while pulling and twisting it occasionally. Because she was bored, she pulled the demon up to her lap, and dissolved the remaining chairs and table.

"I am a pretty gentle woman, but even I have limits to my patience. If you are so keen on testing them, I may as well test yours. Shall I take another refusal as your compliance to this? Mmmmmm?" She smiled like an absolute demon, despite her heavenly golden aura her words seared as harshly as the sun.

Hannah

"Mm!" She tensed and whined as the attention to her tail increased in its intensity and impropriety alike. Not that it wasn't her fault for not just making her tail go away... no! No, it was certainly not a deliberate provocation on her part to do this. She was not wiggling the tip of her tail the way she was now just to get the paladin to touch it more.

But then she was on that lap, and Hannah for a moment melted. That divine aura made her melt like butter from weakness even as the paladin's wickedness heated her up. She looked into her eyes and mustered the little strength she could as if to deny her once again.

Her wings flicked at her sides now.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: May 20, 2018, 05:04:23 AM »
Lighthart

Lighthart's eyes widened for a second, not expecting this turn of events. Most people she faced simply gave in to her whims. But not her. Oh yes, she had immense expectations for this one...

"Hahahahahaha! I see, such wonderful defiance!" Her smile turned wide from ear to ear, and her soul spread its mane and exercised more and more of its weight, causing the clouds to quake. If only for a moment, the look that stared down with anticipation hungered so that what the demon laid her thighs on was not a woman's lap or a chair.

But the gigantic jaws and teeth of a colossal golden lion.

"Do you grow bored of this little game yet, my sweet little vassal?"

The sun had already begun to set. How long had this been? An hour? Five? Ten? A day? A season? With such a fine instrument playing with her lovely voice by her side, she must have sworn losing the passage of time. She had truly been spoiled, and like a spoiled girl she had played with the girl's unnatural body to her heart's content, fiddling and stroking and pressing her hands wherever and whenever the sweetest sounds would ring.

And yet, perhaps as a twist of fate, the instrument never truly reached her highest peak, her voice ebbing and flowing between crescendos, but still forbidden from reaching its pinnacle/ Was this the maestro's madness or lack of skill that caused her to stop on each opportunity, cutting the woman's blissful orchestra so?

Or perhaps this had been the point of this punishment all along.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: May 20, 2018, 05:17:33 AM »
Hannah

When was the last time anything had been able to get one over on her this thoroughly? Certainly only her father had ever come close, and there was a restraint in that devil's actions born of self-interest. It would not do for her to harm Hannah, as her blood would ensure the demon's continued immortality. That very blood that made her sensitive skin flushed red and burning hot, left her panting and squealing behind the gagging ropes. If she had toes in this form they'd be curling constantly.

Instead her tail thrashed only to shudder and go still in the paladin's grasp. Her wings went limp and twitched when stroked. How much of her precious cosplay had survived the attention to her abundant chest, or the ruthless tugging of the rope between her thighs? It was... satisfying. So very, very satisfying, and yet her body was so damn frustrated now.

Hannah wasn't sure if it was stubborn pride or perverse cunning that encouraged her to refuse Lighthart's subtle offer to surrender.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: May 20, 2018, 06:20:00 AM »
Lily

"But why is it so hard of you don't want to plow me? Will I have to bend over and beg you to take me? You are a real pervert aren't you?" She teased Olga about her bashful response. Truth be told she was starting to get annoyed with her excuses. "Or am I not good enough fo you?" She was starting to wonder if that was the case.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: May 20, 2018, 06:25:49 AM »
Olga

Lily suddenly found herself pressed against a wall. If she wanted it Olga had no issues with giving her what she wanted. With the height difference Olga's breasts were shoved right in Lily's face. "Stop teasing me, Lily." Olga's clothes suddenly disappeared, allowing her penis to stand at attention once more, pressing against Lily's stomach.

"How old are you, anyway. You're some sort of fire spirit, right?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: May 20, 2018, 06:58:45 AM »
Lily

She let herself get pushed against the wall, it's the thing she'd hoped to happen after all. The spirit giggled at the sudden age question being posed. "You asked that now of all time?" Of course she didn't miss the added nakedness, quite hard to do with the massive tits smashed into her face.

"Abou-" She pulled away from the breasts so she could speak properly. "....13 179 110 416 seconds... Oh right you humans use years....     423 years, 8 months and 15 days give or take."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: May 20, 2018, 02:01:04 PM »
Hannah

When was the last time anything had been able to get one over on her this thoroughly? Certainly only her father had ever come close, and there was a restraint in that devil's actions born of self-interest. It would not do for her to harm Hannah, as her blood would ensure the demon's continued immortality. That very blood that made her sensitive skin flushed red and burning hot, left her panting and squealing behind the gagging ropes. If she had toes in this form they'd be curling constantly.

Instead her tail thrashed only to shudder and go still in the paladin's grasp. Her wings went limp and twitched when stroked. How much of her precious cosplay had survived the attention to her abundant chest, or the ruthless tugging of the rope between her thighs? It was... satisfying. So very, very satisfying, and yet her body was so damn frustrated now.

Hannah wasn't sure if it was stubborn pride or perverse cunning that encouraged her to refuse Lighthart's subtle offer to surrender.

Lighthart

"I see." She nodded before resting her head on her knuckles, her eyes paying the pink sun more attention than her newfound little pet. She stroked her back no differently than a cat, letting her fingers trace through skin and muscle until they hit the spot that would make her shiver most.

"Few have ever stood up to me so, you deserve praise. No, perhaps even a reward. Very well, I will allow you this victory." She chuckled at the thought, truly glad from the bottom of her heart of this turn of events. A lion's life was truly distressing, for few things could keep up with its play. Her claws were too sharp for caresses, her fangs would break and sunder when all she intended was to offer a kiss. It made her feel... happy.

The rope and gag vanished like an illusion, leaving the demon panting over the lion's lap.

"There is no wine staler than that of an unearned conquest. Pray tell, what would you desire? If it is within my power, I shall consider it."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 02:01:47 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: May 20, 2018, 04:33:55 PM »
Olga

"I see, sorry for treating you like you were younger than me." Olga reached down and began to stroke herself off. "Why don't you use that mouth of yours to help me? It is your fault, after all."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: May 20, 2018, 07:28:56 PM »
Hannah

There was a moment where Hannah couldn't think. Then a point where she just wanted to lay there and enjoy the hand over her back. The fingers rubbing the base of her tail had left her trembling, and now she was being treated like some sort of pet. It was demeaning.

She liked it.

But that didn't mean she had to say it. Instead she gathered her breath, and stretched herself over Lighthart's lap. The sorceress rolled over onto her back, and looked into those eyes with a blushy frown. "You shall consider it, hm? Very well."

Then she sat up in that lap, and straddled the paladin. "You will take responsibility for my presence in this strange world. You will protect me and aid me in my tasks. This you shall do as my familiar, as is clearly right."

Her outfit did nothing to hide the wetness between her legs as it rubbed on the paladin.