Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178016 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1635 on: July 25, 2018, 05:16:16 AM »
Hannah

Eleanor's embrace had been... it had been nice. It was at once like what she'd always wanted to feel from her father, while also so much like how her father actually was. And Hannah loved her father, don't get her wrong. Her father was a monstrous, psychopathic demon whose affections only extended as far as her ownership of and interest in something, but Hannah had grown up with that. Expected that.

She loved her father, and this felt like both what she had been and what she should have been to Hannah.

So when Lighthart violently tore Eleanor away from her, rose up with glorious might that made the cambion's skin crawl at how dangerous and pure it was, she couldn't help but go, "Wait, stop!"

She got up and grabbed Lighthart from behind, heedless of the pain that was bound to follow!

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: July 25, 2018, 06:58:39 PM »
Lulu

The angel was giving him a look of indifference throughout his passionat speech about the vulnerabilities of his position. An eybrow was raised and then a sword materialized right next to Noah's neck. A sword woven from pristine angelic essence itself, it radiated with divine power, a light purer than light itself, the holy power humming in joy, the joy of being born anew.

"Bodyguard or not, you can be killed just as easily...."

The holy sword shot out to the side at an astounding speed and beheaded the man that had been hoisted up by the lizard tail, it was a perfect cut and the head flew through the air slowly. But like all things in the world gravity seized its hold on it and it landed right at Noah's feet. However there was no blood to be seen, the angelic blade having cauterized the wound as it was made. 

"...As that man."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: July 25, 2018, 07:47:58 PM »
Noah

Light, so holy and pure shone brightly, easily outstripped the light from the contract.  That same light seemed to spawn a great weapon, one that threatened his very life.  Nana prepared to move, only to be halted by Noah making a small gesture to stop.  And so she did, keeping the man aloft but watching with the intent to move.  Meanwhile, Noah himself simply stared at the angel, wondering if these next few moments would be his last.

A single slash cut through the tension, ending Noah's doubts and the life of that man.  As the head rolled to his feet, the helpless business man covered his mouth with his hand.  "Pfft..... hehehehe.....hahahahahaha!"

The man could only laugh at the sudden turn of events.

"You...." he said in between his laughter. "Your not at all what I expected!  That was pretty brutal for an angel!"

The man took a few breaths, steadying his body and calming his fearful heart.  While his mind yielded to his determination and discipline, his heart could not stop beating.  "Its crazy isn't it?  I made such a stupid mistake, assuming you were some sinless angel.  Such is the folly of preconceptions and personal experience, maybe even education itself.  But I must admit, this is way more fascinating and a lot hotter."

At the risk of the angel's full retribution, Noah stepped closer inside the angel's space.  He now was not only within the reach of her blade, but her hands, feet and even teeth if she desired to violate him in a more brutal way.

"Master!  What are you doing?!" Nana suddenly blurted out.  "I can't save you if your that close!"  The billonare ignored her words, leaning in closer and staring once again into her eyes, as if he were looking at an entirely different person.  Those cat like eyes sharpened and he pursed his lips into an intense smile.  It was clear that he was enjoying this dance with death.

"So, was the real reason you didn't want to sign that contract because you wanted to kill me sometime down the line?  Or are you just not a girl who likes commitment?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 09:21:32 PM by yinsukin »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: July 25, 2018, 09:04:39 PM »
Valerie

"Passion, more passion. It is a demanding being, so will you be so kind and lower your hand, it should be resting just above my bottom. Having a half hearted posture will only serve to dismay it." While she never directly confirmed his question, the way she spoke made it quite clear that he had hit the mark.

She pulled him close for th first movement of the dance. "It would be better if you were leading.... This spirit has peculiar tastes. If dancing is not to your favour, the only other option we have is you beating me up, as I said it has peculiar tastes."

Yusho

"A pervert then," he grumbled through a smirk. Yes, insular hoarders of worship were quite prone to mundanely and spiritually perverse interests. Confirmed, the Nexus wasn't different in that regard. Much like the other Nexus, in the River Province, with its mercenary throngs of gods... which probably sounded a little confusing in spoken words. It would take a bit of getting used to.

Yusho pulled Valerie's body up to his, squeezing her lower back and pulled the vampire king forward on a pair of springy steps. The wind danced around them as they half-spun in his attempt at leading and moved in a lull inspired by his Air Dragon stances, his gaze only an inch apart from her face in search of feedback. "Now, when do I get to kick it in the head?"
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 09:09:20 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: July 25, 2018, 09:58:17 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura and Shirou both nodded at Nanako's statement, returning to their delicious meal and allowing their guest to do the same.  Soon enough, though, the meal was complete and, after tidying everything away, they awaited the girl's demonstration.

Once they were finished, the girl began. They expected some display of magic or, perhaps, some display of physical strength against a nearby object but, instead, to their surprise, all she did was summon up a pair of cross-like gauntlets, which she presumably used for fighting.

However, what came next was even more surprising. The girl waited for a few moments, before her fists suddenly crashed through the table, sending chips of wood flying in their direction. With their battle-toned reflexes, the two of them were able to react quickly enough to ensure no splinters entered areas where they could cause real damage, but nevertheless they could not avoid them entirely, leaving the two of them with several splinters stuck into their exposed skin.

Opening their eyes, they looked at the girl with astonishment, seeing the girl had now lifted the extremely-heavy gauntlets back off the floor, having smashed the table into smithereens and left a huge dent in the shattered concrete underneath. It was clear that the girl had the kind of strength which they had only previously seen in servants and other similar beings.

"Wow, you can lift those?" Sakura asked, amazed. "And even fight with them on? You must be strong...."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: July 25, 2018, 10:48:03 PM »
Nanako

"Yup," the squirrel girl nodded, the attention leaving her feeling a little warmer. Just a little.

"Usually for when I need to hit harder," Nanako said, zipping closer to them and plucking away the few splinters that had stuck around, "'Side from that, a good old knuckle sandwich will do the job."

"Anyway," the squirrel girl continued, tail swishing thoughtfully, "Anything else I should know about this place?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 12:22:07 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: July 25, 2018, 11:42:08 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla snuggled up against Suerte, arms wrapped around her waist and her dicks squished against her back. "Hehehe, so, did you want to talk about something?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: July 26, 2018, 12:00:19 AM »
Suerte

Suerte was still panting from the treatment earlier.  Sweat dripped from her worn out body, her eyelids struggling to stay open.  She was surprised she still wanted to go for another round, especially after she told her that she didn't want to spend any more money this time.  Although, it did make this next part a lot easier.  "Can I ask you about your boss?  What is she like?  Like, do you like your job here?"

She knew it was probably not the best place to ask a question like this.  If there were cameras, or any sort of tapping she could get in trouble.  But it was less about what she said and how she said it.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: July 26, 2018, 02:12:30 AM »
Tsumiko

In the dark night, Tsumiko looked at Thea with an impish smile. "I wouldn't know; I only rarely go out with something specific in mind." She cast a spell upon herself granting her vision in the dark. "I just deal with problems as they come up, that's what a hero would do, after all."

Thea

Oh, that was a nice look on the girl. She lifted her head as if to look down on Tsumiko, obviously pretending because of how overblown her smug expression had to be. "This reactionary approach can only put a band aid on the problems of society. How fortunate that I have come along to provide some vision to your skills and good intentions."

Her smirk remained as she reached out more deliberately than her casual reading, stretching out to the full range of telepathic capability. So many minds, so many people. Some were getting ready to sleep, their minds drifting away bit by bit. Others were filled with stimulants, or depressants, or both. She could feel the artificial lows and highs of those lurking in the apartments, defiling their bodies with disgusting substances.

Thea would fix that later. They weren't what she was looking for right now. She needed to find... distress.

The Empress' smirk vanished as she caught a glimpse of what she wanted to sense. "I've found someone a few blocks out. If we hurry we might be able to save them now!"

She grabbed onto Tsumiko's hand to practically drag her there. "This way!"

Tsumiko

The girl shook her head, a shadow silently snaking out in the direction of Thea's hand, pulling back. "No, running is inefficient. We won't get there in time." Suddenly, her shadow expanded, and enveloped both of them. Thea briefly felt as if she was underwater, swimming, before she burst out with Tsumiko on a roof overlooking the crime. "See?"
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 02:13:49 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: July 26, 2018, 03:44:21 PM »
Eruraviel

"But of course! I am only the greatest, you know~"

"Do you have any preferences for what you want your soldiers to look like?"

Nero

"My, that sounds most promising! I shall expect lots from you in the future, umu~"

Putting her index finger on her chin, the empress pondered for a while.

"Their looks, hum... I had thought you would decide those, but it is indeed true that their aesthethic is as important as their power... Nay, more important!"

Eruraviel

Eru leaned in and gently licked the back of Nero's ear, marvelling at its roundness and small size. It was a tragic quirk of fate, really. She nibbled a bit on the back of it before responding to Nero, tasting Nero's unique flavor.

"Indeed, which is why I need your help deciding." She muttered another word, and they now seemed to be deep underground, somewhere hidden away. A myriad of dangerous magical traps hummed away, protecting this location.

"Shall we make our way to the demo room?" She asked, taking Nero's hand and tugging on her arm.

Nero

The short empress shivered, unable to suppress a mischievous smile at the Elf's licking up of the film of dried semen on her skin.

"The 'demo room', you say? My, you already had such a convenient base, as expected of a magus, you are a bit sneaky, humu?"

Eruraviel

"You have interesting tastes, Empress~" She pulled her along, now completely in charge of the situation. "Of course I have an excellent base, silly girl. What kind of self respecting mage doesn't?"

"Now, stone, wood, metal, flesh? What do you want the grunts to look like?" The elf's eyes stared at her with an expectant look, waiting for an answer.

Nero
"Of course i do, umu!"

Deciding to ignore the underling's callous tone for now- she knew well a mages ego tended to be large, and those legs demanded forgiveness for the gravest of crimes anyways- the bubbly blonde bombshell decided to instead follow the pace of the eloquent enigmatic elven enchantress for now.

"Golems of flesh, you say? That is something i had not thought of... Are they... anatomically correct? .... for the war effort."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: July 26, 2018, 08:32:49 PM »
Lulu

Her eyes flared with divine power as he got close, otherwise she didn't make any move, seemingly tolerating his closeness. "That was not brutal, that was a quick and clean death. If I wanted to be brutal I would have ripped out his intestines and fed them to him."

Then she pulled him closer by his shirt until their lips were almost touching. "You were so close to getting on the Angel Express, but no you just had to go mention contracts like a coward on the run from his own mortality. At least you're honest about your own depraved nature, see Father I was right. This is what humans are like deep down!" She yelled to the sky.

The angel's attention then returned to him. "Don't think I've forgotten about you, oh no little boy I haven't. You're probably thinking that you're so lucky I haven't killed you, that I'm gonna spare you, that you still got a shot at me. Is that what you think?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: July 26, 2018, 08:54:56 PM »
Noah

Noah's smile somehow grew wider, an overwhelming joy filling his heart as the angel patronized the big man himself.  His heart was pounding, but he wasn't sure if it was fear, sexual attraction or excitement.  All he knew was that his life was on the line.  Nana stared helplessly at the two, clutching her fists as if doing so would allow her to grasp some new strength.

"You know, I wasn't going to kill the man," he said, laughing at the angel.  "I was going to wipe his mind so that he didn't remember this."  His laughing grew louder, as if he was telling the punchline to a joke so funny that just thinking about it kept him from delivering it properly.  "You killed a man who didn't need to die!  That is brutality if i've ever heard of it!"

He took a few deep breaths, but his body just couldn't calm down.  It was too scared and too excited.

"I am scared of death, I cannot deny that," he said.  "But i'd rather die with those loyal to me than face the cold embrace of death aside the humilation of betrayal."

His breathing got heavier.  "It sounds to me like you are just as human as the rest of us, scared of commitment and overflowing with thoughts of backstabbing.  Go ahead, kill me.  I'll give your old man your regards before I go to hell."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: July 26, 2018, 10:38:37 PM »
Lulu

"Everyone dies..." That was her answer, it's not brutal, it's inevitable. "But it's not you time time today." She shook him a bit too calm down, he was barely coherent as was, and it wasn't very fun to speak to someone who was.

"And I asked you a question...." She leaned closer, close enough to whisper into his, which she did. "Give it to me, your terms for the contract. Bare all your greed before me, impress me human."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: July 26, 2018, 11:39:47 PM »
Noah

"Very well,"

Noah responded, stepping back and brushing the dust from his suit.  "I just want a true guardian angel and everything that comes with that!  The first thing I want to impose is a restriction of killing me.  I may die, but not by your hand."

He held up two fingers and continued, "I want to be able to reach out to you from long distances and call you to my side, as a true man would."

Noah bent down to one knee, extending his hand as an invitation.  All the while, the scroll beamed in the background, as if it too were awaiting her answer.  "Now, the final one is not a condition, but more of a request.  Should I die, can you kill the callous fool who took my life?"

Thugs

A group of big men with iron pipes emerged from behind the garbage bin.  Sadistic snickers filled the street as the group of men surrounded the poor man.

"Please!  I'll give you money!  Just don't hurt me."

The girl in the suit shook her head.  "Look buddy, I appreciate you being cooperative, but me and my girlfreind were out watching a movie when we got called here.  And by god, I want to watch someone get beaten up by the end of the night."

"Break his legs!" the girl in the dress added.

The men rushed in, preparing to strike.  One in front pulled back his fist for a punch.  Another raised his iron bar over his head, ready to strike.  One thing was certain.  The poor man was about to get a beating of a lifetime.

He stared at the angel, awaiting a response.  The girl should have realized from the past conversation that she too could request something from him.  It was only fair after all.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 11:46:52 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: July 27, 2018, 12:45:50 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

On hearing her question, Sakura and Shirou went into deep thought for a few moments.

"Hmm, well...", Sakura said, considering what the girl needed to know.

"Honestly, there are lots of things you need to know", she said. "This world is very unusual, it's different from the world we came from, and there are some people here whose world is even more different."

"Yes, Sakura is right. And, from looking at you and what you can do", Shirou added, "I think your world is probably one of those."

"Hmm, I think it would help if you explained a bit more about your world first, so we know what we need to cover", Sakura finished.