Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178324 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1665 on: July 27, 2018, 09:41:01 PM »
Valerie

She let herself be lead around by his surprisingly competent dance technique, it was far more refined than she had expected, but it was unlike any she was familiar with.

The land itself rumbled and the air thickened, becoming almost like mist. It was getting harder to breathe but not hard enough to bother someone of their status. A joyful tune played over clearing but there was no one present to play, no it was the land itself, cheering them on.

"You may not." She told him sternly.

"Doing so will anger it and we will lose the only lead I know off. If you are that eager to spar I may assist you later." The vampire king flashed him a cheeky grin that exposed her dangerous fangs.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: July 28, 2018, 01:02:48 AM »
Lulu

Stare.

Lulu glared at him with much greater intensity than before, a loud disappointed sigh escaped. Her hand lowered and with it her sword, a glowing light flahing in intensity before it disappeared.

Then she walked around the kneeling man and did something strange, she straddled his shoulders, The girl was unnaturally light, and not just in the is really skinny variety but more the weighs as much as a cat variety. Her hands then covered his eyes to blind him from any wordly distractions.

"I would not think you so foolish. Give me your real demands, your true demands, I asked of your greed, not your modesty. Now tell me, tell me what you truly desire in the deepest corner of your heart."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: July 28, 2018, 02:11:31 AM »
Liseth

"Well... I play videogames a bit. I do some tinkering with mechanical things and businesses. ...I make models sometimes too. If someone really catches my eye I try to make one based on them." There wasn't any blushing but she still felt heated. It was just a bit odd to be put on the spot like this!

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: July 28, 2018, 02:12:19 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura nodded in response to Nanako's statement.

"Yes, I suppose it was a pointless question", she said. "After all, our own world always seems normal to us."

"This place is very different, though", she continued, "at least in comparison to our world. It seems to be some kind of dimensional nexus, attracting people from many different worlds. Here, you'll meet people who seem extremely odd to you, and others who use abilities you thought were impossible."

"The world only seems to contain this city and some surrounding land, without any clear edge to it. The city itself is divided into districts, each one ruled by a 'police chief', who has basically complete autonomy in their district. There is a council of chiefs, but they don't generally interfere in the internal business of the district", she added. "Districts can and do go to war with each other, invade each other and so on, and they're not under any obligation to enforce each others' laws."

"OK, before I continue, do you have any questions?" she finished.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: July 28, 2018, 02:36:53 AM »
Nanako

This time around, the squirrel girl tried. She really did. She focused on Sakura's explanation as much as she could, and even managed to catch most of the important bits. Most of it was strange to her, but she'd never really concerned herself much with how the government, or in this case government, went about its business. Still, it was sounding less like a city and more like a bunch of small states that just had to work together to keep going.

"Nope, keep going," Nanako said, with all the self assurance of someone who was certain they'd given it their best shot.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:24:49 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: July 28, 2018, 03:04:03 AM »
Noah

Noah stood up, taking note of the light weight.  He wondered if perhaps she was asking him of more because her own burden was so light.  That thought alone made him chuckle.  That would be absurd.  This angel appears to be just as selfish as us humans.  But then again..

"I am only human," he said, pulling off her boots and rubbing the feet dangling down his chest.  He liked the delicate purity of them.  "I make all kinds of mistakes.  I think the one I made the most today was not being completely honest with you."

He paused for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the angel on his shoulders.

"Very well, but these aren't going on the record.  It is bad practice to make contract obligations from just the words of the heart."

Another pause, another moment enjoying that strange position she put herself in. After all, if she did not like what was residing in his heart, he expected he would be cleansed from the earth. "If I truly had my wish, id want you to give me everything.  I'd want your love, body, mind and loyalty.  You see while I chastise humans for being selfish, I thrive on it myself.  In truth, the moment I laid eyes on you, I wanted to violate your body with my own, extracting it for all its pleasure, all while you think of how you can pleasure me more.  But after that, I truly want a real guardian angel.  I want a ruthless temptress who brings the fear of god to those who threaten me.  As you have seen, I am a weakling who is scared of death.  I want someone who can ease the only pain shared by man: death."

The contract teleported into his open palm, gleaming with a bountiful light.  "I want you to be my angel, one so great it will make that fool in the sky jealous.  I want every possibility destiny has brought to me, a true guardian angel."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 03:21:32 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: July 28, 2018, 03:36:50 AM »
Liseth

"Well... I play videogames a bit. I do some tinkering with mechanical things and businesses. ...I make models sometimes too. If someone really catches my eye I try to make one based on them." There wasn't any blushing but she still felt heated. It was just a bit odd to be put on the spot like this!

Auspicious Breeze

"Ohhh! That's really cool," she said with a nod even as she wondered what a video game was. "Hmm, so what exactly is a 'video game' anyway? Do you play it on these phones?" Breeze blinked a few times in curiosity, hoping the girl didn't think she was dumb for not knowing. "We didn't have anything like this in my world."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: July 28, 2018, 03:42:57 AM »
Thugs

"What the?"

Just as the thug's fist was about to smash the poor man's face, it seemed to strike an invisible wall.  Meanwhile, the other thug jumped back, realizing they were under attack.  He looked up, spotting the two on the roof.  Unfortunetly for him, that was all he could manage before a decorated blade impaled his chest, instantly ending his life.  Meanwhile, the remaining three thugs filled the dead man's position, pulling out pistols and opening fire on the two.  While not perfectly accurate, they did manage a drizzle of bullets that could threaten the two girl's life if they were not careful.

Taking this opportunity, the man scrambled towards his home, running as fast as a man his age could muster.  He could feel it: his home, his daughter, all just beyond this street in an apartment clearly in view.  OF course, it wouldn't be that easy.

The girl in the suit leaped from the giant metal trash can and landed in front of the man.  "Where do you think your going old man?"

Thea

What a frightful attack that was. Well, no matter. She held a hand up to block the retaliatory attack with another simple wall of force that covered both of them. "Pick off the ranged irritants," Thea advised in a stern tone. Then she dropped herself down from the building next to the victim!

"He is going back to the safety of his home," the empress said as she stared into the thug's mind through her eyes. Reading her surface thoughts, taking in what she was planning. "And you are going to your knees, begging for forgiveness."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: July 28, 2018, 04:28:50 AM »
Liseth

Well, the girl wasn't that surprised. There was a level of unfamiliarity in Breeze that made it rather clear to Liseth that she wasn't well acquainted with this technology. So she gave a brief rundown of the games, kind of simulations and such that people used for enjoyment. "That's a pretty basic rundown though. There are all kinds of games that are out there like dating simulators and other stuff."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: July 28, 2018, 04:31:00 AM »
Lulu

there was no resistance from her when he took off her boots, no she was actually assisting him by moving her feet to make it easier for him. A period of serious followed, a period in which her expression grew more and more admused with each passing second.

"Aren't you a pervert, playing with me feet like before even asking me out... I like it. This greed of yours, it's exquisite, Have my love and and my body hah, that's the funniest thing I've heard a mere mortal like yourself say in an eternity. But it is that truly what you want? Would you not desire eternal life for yourself instead and great power beyond that of any ordinary man, or are you satisfied with being my first? Make your choice Noah the clock is ticking."

Her feet banged against his chest liightly, not enough to harm him, but enough to remind him that she wasn't human, as if everything else about her wasn't enough of a reminder. She awaited his choice eagerly, lust or power? Or perhaps more, what was his driving sin?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: July 28, 2018, 04:40:35 AM »
Lighthart

The sudden touch made Lighthart flinch, and her eyes were distracted but for an instant to glare back at the one chaining her down. "Let go you fool! Someone like her is far too dangerous!" Her fist curled, but she restrained herself enough to throw the girl away to safety instead.

Her hair glowed like a burning sun, unleashing her might offensively so would be like becoming anathema to beings of her race, and her sword of all things was brandished as well, that of an archangel who could end demonic beings with but a thought. Thus, restraining her own magic enough so Hannah could handle it was of utmost importance, as was keeping her out of her attack range.

"Someone who would speak of atrocity like you is too far from redemption. I will make sure you keep your record for the next eternity!" And with that she crashed down on the mocking corpse with her solar valor, striking the earth with a blinding light that turned night into day for an instant through an entire city block.

But she was too late. Because she hesitated, and because her fangs had softened for a moment, she had given enough time for her to make her move. When the rocks and ground caved to reveal the sewer, and the charred remains burst all over, her eyes realized in disgust that her blood had already mingled with the putrid water of the sewers.

No matter. Boots hit the water and pushed dirt and impurity away with a potent magical pressure, the authority of a lord personified. And in her hand, a light brighter than any magecraft began to shine and grow fiercer and fiercer, as a sun grew in her hand. Indeed, she planned on annihilating any trace of that woman, along with even the smallest speck of her impure blood. A sun would be enough to cleanse such vile substance out of existence.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 28, 2018, 05:36:26 AM »
Noah

"In my past life, I conquered the entire world," Noah answered, closing his eyes.  The second his eyelids shut, he recalled the breathtaking view from atop his tower.  The feeling of power and accomplishment was indescribable, but so was the strange empty feeling he felt.  In that moment, he realized that he had forgotten something on his way to the top, something important.  He remembered all the "wives" he had discarded, as well as the women he had fucked once he reached the top.  These women weren't attracted to him.  They didn't even want to fuck him.  They were only ever attracted to the idea of him.

But once again, they were only human.

"In that life, I realized that I do not want to live forever.  Doing so without people who care for you is lonely.  But  even then, care for others is born from a selfish desire to free yourself from loneliness."

Opening his eyes, he couldn't help but be reminded of what the girl was.  He could feel it, that extra uncanny strength that is given to non humans.  It was tapping against his muscular chest, testing him.

"Please understand. That is why I didn't want to impose that greed onto you.  I am a black hole of desire, one powerful enough to swallow even the holy light of an angel.  I thought I could manipulate you into loving me, just as humans do."

He began caressing her feet more, this time, cupping the bottom with his hands and rubbing them.  "You see Lulu, I am not actually refusing your either offer.  I want all the power you can offer and more.  I want to do something different this time.  I want to harness the greatest power of all, love."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 05:40:59 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: July 28, 2018, 05:40:56 AM »
Liseth

Well, the girl wasn't that surprised. There was a level of unfamiliarity in Breeze that made it rather clear to Liseth that she wasn't well acquainted with this technology. So she gave a brief rundown of the games, kind of simulations and such that people used for enjoyment. "That's a pretty basic rundown though. There are all kinds of games that are out there like dating simulators and other stuff."

Auspicious Breeze

"Dating simulators...? Hmm. I dunno, I think I'd have more fun talking to you than pretending to date with a game," Breeze concluded with a firm nod. "The other ones sound kinda nice though. We could play them together!"

Then she tapped her lip with her free hand. "Well, I like to work out a lot, and I like spending time with girls like you too! I'm really good in a fight if I have to be, I'm told." She flexed her arm to show that off too.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: July 28, 2018, 05:13:18 PM »
Yusho

He acquiesced with a huff, "Ah, well. The Dragons will provide."

Yusho understood well the practice of extorting or bribing eccentrics to give up the pieces needed to reach the true dangers of the situation - he could hold himself back for now. But he responded to her grin by twirling, and suddenly lifting her up in the air, and Valerie spun twice around him, pulled by his arms, before settling gracefully on their initial pose.

"Is our target so difficult to find?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 28, 2018, 07:16:31 PM »
Yukari

It was with a happy spring to her step that newly made royal court mage made her way to the majesty's private chambers. On her way in, her five fluffy tails of the same colour as her hair brushed by the guards and tickled them, causing them to collapse from laughter.

She bowed deeply to her regent, it was only proper to show respect to her after all, shame on those who claimed she wasn't well mannered. "I have arrived your majesty, in what way do you have need of me if I may be so bold to ask?"