Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 208553 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2280 on: September 02, 2018, 03:17:29 AM »
Suerte

"Personally, I have always done this kind of thing for fun," she said, retracting her leg but putting a hand on her hip.  "I think i'd just like to come back here for free, maybe let me rent that dick again later when i'm ready."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: September 02, 2018, 03:21:51 AM »
Elizabeth

Elizabeth clapped her hands together. "Then it's a contract!" She did a little twirl, then sort of just appeared next to Suerte. She leaned up to the girl's ear and licked it. "You know, I think Vanilla might pay you a visit later~ She likes you." She then pulled back and turned to Lily. "Is 500k upfront alright with you?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: September 02, 2018, 03:47:41 AM »
Oryuu

She was a relentless tsunami in every sense of the word. Again she glided like a dancer past the attack and reached out with her hand as her finger brushed away the tower shield. Without a twinge of effort she crushed his head like a grape. With such a pathetic foe that would be that. But he had some things of interest. She made sure to take his sword and shield. They seemed useful, if only for decorating her loot caves. Then she moved forward, the storm following her as it began to surge forwards. Soon enough she had reached the city proper. A perfect time to get things really going. So Oryuu sank beneath the waves, eyes shut as she focused on the aspects of resonance between this and her lair.

Surging currents. Corrosive water. Horrific storms. Waves high enough to drown anyone. The Horror writhed, it pulled worlds together. So the Lair was her city and the city was her Lair. In the waters coiled a shadow of its massive existence. And then the call.

"Mrrrrglmrglmrglmrgl!" The ocean wretches would try their best, but they wouldn't do much other than drag people under the waters to be drowned and chip at the degrading buildings. It was the naga who arose from the depths that would do such a thing. With great strength and her Atavisms they lead the fish men in the area to wipe out everything in sight.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 03:48:21 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: September 02, 2018, 03:52:53 AM »
Ezekiel

"Fwahhh... That's a shame then. And there I thought we were on such good terms." He smiled and shook his head like the older brother who overlooks his younger brethren's mischief.

And the black winds groaned again. Was his peaceful smile hiding a warmonging devil, or was it something else? Even for her, it was impossible to discern his true nature.

"Kahahah! You know, if you gang up on me, I'll have to get serious there! Or do you really want to have someone join in as you ravage my body... How scandalous!"

Regardless, he had lost interest in this. Or maybe it was never there to begin with. Instead he addressed the newcomer curiously.

"What are you doing here though? Rough landing?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: September 02, 2018, 06:47:30 AM »
Lily

The elemental moved in on them in one fluid motion, it was no trick, but it was almost like she wasn't moving and the distance between just closed in naturally by itself. Like her movements was part of the internal ebb and flow of the Nexus itself, the world sang out in joy with every step she took. If she took any steps that is, it was kinda hard to tell at a glance and only got more and more confusing the longer you reflected on it.

"Isn't that far too cheap for a task this grandiose? a full million carries so much more weight behind it, so much more prestige."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: September 02, 2018, 06:55:39 PM »
Tsumiko

Rin clicked her tongue in annoyance at Thea's responce. Come on, I'm trying to play nice with you now. For her sake. When I lose control she'll remember all of this.

She then looked at Thea after Victor's words. She had a sneaking suspicion Thea was going somewhere with this line of thought.

Thea

Projecting your thoughts to me on purpose, now? You learn quickly. There was a note of grudging respect pushed into the empress' response there, but her main concern had quite suddenly become Victor's statement on the stability of the area.

"Weak leadership will do this district no good. The power vacuum Valentine's defeat will create is one that the other criminal interests of the city will seek to capitalize on the moment word gets out." She tilted her head and frowned, brushing some of her long purple hair back over her shoulder. "Is that something they can handle?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: September 02, 2018, 07:00:28 PM »
Victor

"I am not sure," Victor replied.  "Truthfully, I fell out of contact with them a while ago.  If someone comparable to Valentine shows up, probably not.  But, its worth investigating the cops to see if they have a plan."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: September 02, 2018, 11:35:01 PM »
Valerie

To make matters worse the fanatical Empress had caught her in arms and was holding her like a damsel in distress, not like that made her seem any less regal. No, if anything it only made her appear even more prominent for the night was her domain no matter where she went.

Amber eyes glanced at the so called 'monster' before meeting Ivanna with a steady gaze. "He seems human to him. What are his crimes? I cannot in good conscience allow you to harm him if he is innocent. I would rather die before seeing such atrocity go unchallenged before me." The truthfulness of what she said was unquestionable.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: September 03, 2018, 12:59:48 AM »
Tsumiko

"It's not worth investigating. They clearly don't have a plan, otherwise they'd have gotten rid of her ages ago." She brushed one of her twintails with her hand and smiled grimly. "They simply don't have the manpower or resources to contain her, or perhaps they're even in cahoots with her at this point."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: September 03, 2018, 01:35:02 AM »
Shirou

Shirou cursed as the swarm suddenly charged at them, unexpectedly evading Sakura's attacks.

"Shit!" he shouted. "Sakura, stall them and run!"

Immediately, he summoned up as many noble phantasms as he could and began to rain them down on the oncoming enemies, whilst leaping backwards, taking care to remain in front of Sakura as he did so, his swords in hand ready for any close-range attack.

Sakura

"Erstellen Schatten-Vertraute!" Sakura shouted, taking a leap backwards as she summoned up multiple shadow familiars in a line in front of them, forming a wall between them and the onrushing attackers, a wall which would reach out to attack any which tried to avoid it. Meanwhile, another, much smaller one ran off to the side, bypassing the swarm entirely, and kept moving in the direction of the mansion.

Seeing that Shirou had safely followed her, Sakura pulled out a gem from her pocket, one which she always carried for emergency situations like this.

"Prime Bombe!" she shouted, throwing the gem just in front of the oncoming enemies.

"Explodieren! Schwarzes Loch!"

With that, the gem exploded, releasing a huge burst of energy, before collapsing in on itself, sucking in mana and magical beings in the vicinity. The swarm would feel a strong pull towards the point where the gem had exploded, which would sustain itself on the magical energy it was absorbing for a while.

Then, Sakura began to chant again.

"Diese Ranken werden dich verzehren, dich in den Abgrund ziehen!" she said, and several tendrils shot out of her, grabbing hold of Shirou as they continued to jump backwards.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: September 03, 2018, 01:41:02 AM »
Lulu

The fallen one burst out laughing at the shameful display he was putting on, it was truly truly. "Oh will you stop being so overdramatic, here feel?" She stomped down on his balls, squeezing them between her delicate foot and the cold hard floor.

"You don't actually feel anything do you?"

She pushed down even harder to make a point, she'd dealt with that laughable little weakness already, it shouldn't feel worse than stomping down on his foot.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: September 03, 2018, 01:48:31 AM »
Noah

Noah's eyes widened.  He couldn't believe his eyes.  I truly am no longer human, he thought.

"I should beat you for giving me such a scare," he said in mock anger.  It was clearly only half joking though.  He would rather she had killed him earlier than destroy his goods like that.  "But i'll settle for a hard spank instead."

Just as promised, he pulled his hand back and slammed it into the blonds big round rear.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:57:06 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: September 03, 2018, 02:06:16 AM »
Lulu

"Kyaaaah!"

The sudden impact to her soft rear sent her flying across the room, headfirst into one of his precious gaming consoles, knocking it over along with a massive wide screen TV. And when she raised her head, the back of her skull met with the end of the desk, making it wobble from the impact, the rest of his gaming systems in dire risk of joining their comrade on the floor.

"Owieee!"

Lulu sat there in shock, rubbing her poor head with both hands, not really sure what had happened.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: September 03, 2018, 02:11:48 AM »
The swarm!

As the monsters rushed forward, they were drawn to the shiny weapons raining down from above.  The group lost its cohesion, the dark cloud descending splitting to avoid the blows.  A few of the creatures dodging were caught by the shadows as they spread out, being clawed to death in a single strike.

However, for the swarm, the truly scary thing was the sudden burst of magical energy.  Fearful of the purple haired girl's magical attacks, the creatures retreated, opting to return to a place of safety.  Well, at least some of them.  Half of the group split, unable to take the hunger any longer.  The others fled to their earlier spots behind the trashcans and cars.  The ones who charged forward rushed the shadows, overpowering them with sheer numbers.  Yes, some were lost to the claws, but the others attached themselves to the scary shadows, throwing them into the black hole of magic behind them.  Of course, that didn't save all of them, and half of the group was disintegrated in the blast.

In the end, half of the blitz group remained, which wasn't much, a few dozen creatures tops.  They let out a little loud desperate roar, rushing the red haired man.  If nothing was done, he may be bitten by the creatures.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: September 03, 2018, 02:22:15 AM »
Noah

Noah just stared at Lulu, then at his own hands.  He had never been that strong.... ever.  He squeezed tightened his fingers into a fist, strutted confidently towards Lulu, grabbing her by the hair and hoisting her up into the air with one hand, baffled by how easy it was.

"This is... astounding."

A smug smirk crept onto his face.  "Now, how should I punish you?"