Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 179997 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2325 on: September 06, 2018, 08:29:22 PM »
Suerte

The following events were hard to process, though it was helped by the impersonal view of the scope.  Lily, who was supposed to be a distraction, drove a truck into the conflict, ending the disaster with a bigger disaster.  That was the only word that could effectively describe what Suerte saw through her scope, a disaster.  Red and blue fought for control of the color of the streets, while a crimson flame stood as the epicenter of the conflict.  There were so many people down there, she wasn't sure what to shoot.
"Oh sh- I mean Exactly as planned," Suerte said to Lily over the coms. Again, she was bullshitting.  She had no idea what was going on anymore. "But next time the name is operation subtle kill.  So, are those cops real?  Like are they real cops or like fake gangster cops?  Is this what you meant earlier?"
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 08:47:07 PM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: September 06, 2018, 10:27:22 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

To their surprise and relief, the remaining creatures made no effort to dodge Sakura's attacks, and soon fell. Any which remained alive soon scattered, leaving them finally safe from attack. However, before they had any time to relax, Nanako had jumped up to the rooftop, grabbing hold of them both and, without much warning, leaping high into the air, rocketing towards the mansion. Their years of fighting experience and self-reinforcement ability ensured that they remained unharmed, but it was nevertheless disorienting. The landing, too, disoriented them, at least momentarily, not to mention leaving a long trench in what was a pristine lawn.

As they recovered, Sakura and Shirou could hear the discussion. It was clear that Steaven was rather fond of the squirrel girl, which would be quite helpful if they were to protect him as they had suggested. If the boy would follow their instructions and not run off, it would make life far easier for them.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: September 06, 2018, 11:26:30 PM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl hopped out of the trench she'd dug and carefully placed the two down. With that out of the way, she sat down and took a moment to wipe the bug ichor on her hands off on the grass before pulling her boots off and knocking the loose dirt out of them.

"Whaddya mean? I just carried you guys here that same way," the squirrel girl shrugged, "I just, ya know, jump good. Pretty simple, really."

Steaven was approaching at this point, but Nanako was still more occupied with getting the dirt out of her boots for the moment, tail swishing curiously as he came closer.

"So what'd ya want, kid?" the squirrel girl asked after a moment, glancing up at him curiously and finally pulling her boots on again and standing up.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 07:29:58 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: September 06, 2018, 11:31:09 PM »
Liseth

In this neighborhood of Little Russia nothing too strange ever happened at all, really. A family went shopping at the local market and picked out some essentials along with a few snacks for the kids. The car just wasn't working out for one man so he just walked over to the office building instead. Those closer to the conflict stayed in their homes, certain that they would be protected. They made meals, sat together, bought things, sold others, life was as it should be. There was nothing to fear.

When Breeze finally arrived on the scene she saw them. The monsters lumbered around, not exactly passive but not destructive either. They would smash through opening too small just because of their natural power and lack of awareness. Some of them were carrying things, as if echoes of their clearly lost humanity. "This is it, Breeze." Liseth's voice rang out from her phone again.

And there was someone else there. "Well goddamn, it's about time. I've been watching these things for ten minutes now. You're here to help me clean them up, right?"

Auspicious Breeze

The Solar arrived in just about the time she'd said she would be, taking a deep breath and allowing her rippling muscles to relax. She'd taken in the sights, seen the strange and unpleasant things that were all over the place, and it was pretty weird. Disturbing. A better sight was the girl talking to her! Well, the other girl talking to her. The one who was here and not on the phone. She gave her a once over, smiled, and nodded firmly!

"Yup, I'm here to help! Just tell me what we're up against." She hopped over to stand next to the girl with the uniform, still smiling.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: September 06, 2018, 11:41:48 PM »
Lily

The red blur flew forwards with impeccable timing, flashes of steel accompanying her own dance, not to the mad tune of this battlefield, but to her own tune, the tune of swords. The tip was the beginning and the hilt was the end, forming a perfect cycle, a circle to transcend this battlefield, to become a legend to be sung about for all tme. Then further on she went, the circle broke, and so did the bonds of fate, the chains could no longer hold her, as she wrote her own story.

Sometimes, the sword was mightier than the pen.

Cleanly severed heads of drone like policemen hit the floor, marking the next beat of her tale. "I think they're dead cops." She anwered back with a blank face, not that Suerte could see her expression, or maybe she could. Didn't really matter to her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: September 06, 2018, 11:43:36 PM »
Liseth

"Well, it's rather varied. Some of them can use energy projection, most are physically powerful, we've seen several types of regeneration, the ability to spawn more of themselves from the bits they leave behind, and unexplained unique powers some seem to possess. They appear passive now but they can turn violent almost randomly. We can't let them run around the city." The officer certainly wasn't playing around, her face that of utter seriousness itself.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: September 07, 2018, 12:14:52 AM »
Liseth

"Well, it's rather varied. Some of them can use energy projection, most are physically powerful, we've seen several types of regeneration, the ability to spawn more of themselves from the bits they leave behind, and unexplained unique powers some seem to possess. They appear passive now but they can turn violent almost randomly. We can't let them run around the city." The officer certainly wasn't playing around, her face that of utter seriousness itself.

Auspicious Breeze

"Hmm. How mean are they?" She asked, tilting her head and frowning in concentration now. She wasn't very smart, but Breeze at least knew how to check out a fight. It had been life or death for as long as she could remember to do that. Child gladiators didn't last long as it was. "Like, could we pick them off one at a time, or do they help each other?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: September 07, 2018, 12:35:33 AM »
Steaven

Steaven looked at Nanako before turning away.  So much skin!  Shaking his head, he steeled himself enough to make a "come here" waving motion.  "Are ummm... you guys ok?"  He looked passed Nanako and at Sakura and Shirou.

No one could know about his feelings.

The two body guards looked at each other, then at Steaven.  "They are obviously fine Steaven," Chuck said.  "C'mon, they want to meet the boss."

Steaven's face hardened into a scowl and said,  "I know that!  I mean, they were being dumb!  If I had their powers, i'd do waaaaay better.  You don't have to worry about me.  I can handle some dumb bugs."

The two guards simply rolled their eyes.  They had time, at least for now.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: September 07, 2018, 12:52:12 AM »
Police

As if they had suddenly been alerted to the threat, the police began to focus solely on the sword wielder despite the ease which they were dispatched. Cars drove at frightening speeds to crash into her as the air around the redhead began to fill with bullets and grenades. Squads of police kept their distance and circled the area as they fired madly into the fray. Larger armored trucks with mounted turrets and even more weapons were quickly approaching the chaotic scene. It was quickly becoming a chaotic mess, overflowing with destruction.

Othinus

The intensity of the rune was frighteningly high now, but there was no point in crushing everything all at once. However, there wasn't much worth in watching these children being cut down. Othinus would merely force the hands of these actors. With a bright green flare the magic was released. Then the earth began to shake, the whole area shuddering as fissures formed and the earth began to tear itself asunder. Othinus had delayed the effect, allowing the whole area to slowly crumble and break apart as the very foundations of the land ripped wide open.

Then Othinus dived from the roof to an adjacent one, drawing upon the Fate she had seen to find the sword wielder's companion as she raced across the collapsing buildings. She had seen a tad of their ventures but she was just as curious to witness this gun user in person.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 12:53:04 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: September 07, 2018, 12:57:36 AM »
Liseth

The officer frowned in contemplation at the question. "It depends honestly. Some of them will run, others will attack immediately, some don't notice at all. But they all end up succumbing eventually. Don't feel any pity for them if they act out a bit. Even if they used to be they aren't people anymore. Just echoes inside monsters."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: September 07, 2018, 01:01:23 AM »
Liseth

The officer frowned in contemplation at the question. "It depends honestly. Some of them will run, others will attack immediately, some don't notice at all. But they all end up succumbing eventually. Don't feel any pity for them if they act out a bit. Even if they used to be they aren't people anymore. Just echoes inside monsters."

Auspicious Breeze

"A little like zombies?" She'd had to fight zombies before. It was always super creepy, but not having to feel bad for hitting them was kinda nice. It was a mixed blessing. "Well, alright. Let's get to work then...!"

Breeze wanted to make a good impression on the nice girls she was helping anyway, so she took another deep breath and focused. She felt the strength welling up inside her body, honed by years and years of fighting, and smiled. "Here I go!"

Then she vanished, and one of the creatures in the middle of the pack suddenly had a head-crushing fist in its face!

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: September 07, 2018, 01:46:36 AM »
Edelgard

Persistent abomination! Edelgard felt the tendrils begin to slither around her limbs, heard them crawl over her spear in an instant, and in response she bent her knees, winding her body like a readied bow. She lept free like a rabbit, cracking the road under her and blowing away the mist like thunder.

Dozens of meters into the air, she turned, warned by her ears of the massive something that had shifted course. A slight tinge of vertigo dazed her skull still addled from the drinking spree, and the forsaken cursed her luck.

She was certain she'd set it at peace this time, but still Edelgard looked down as the momentum from her rise ran out and she began her fall.

The children of the night

It was too much, the beast could not take the shower of fatal blows. Overwhelmed, the darkness suffere dtoo much damage and disintegrated, causing the body to swallow itself and crumble to nothing. In the air, the girl could rejoice over this small victory. But there was no cry or song to celebrate it. As her momentum stopped and she only began to fall, a deep curtain of darkness covered her. But it wasn't like before, no...

A massive shadow, stretching all over her body, was cast by the hungering titan. Slow, and drawn by the one who had drawn the death of its kin, it opened its slug-like maw and its tunneling depths began to glow like a star.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: September 07, 2018, 01:54:40 AM »
Liseth

The man howled in pain at the unwarranted strike. His skull caved in and he was sent hurtling back. But that wouldn't keep him down for long. The brain was quickly reforming and the skull popped back into place remarkably fast. Around him the other people began to stop and turn towards their attacker other than the children who were being shooed away. Something almost like instinct took over their minds, an outrage rooted in a variety of places. How dare they be attacked in their own neighborhood?

Beasts lunged out at Breeze, others charged potent energy attacks, and the smaller ones fleed. The officer transformed into a mechanical wonder of shifting plates, not even humanoid anymore as she went alight with scanners and a more bulky physique. She still had hands for her guns though, and the puresilver rounds that fired from them punched through even the tough bodies of these creatures.

"I'll cover you, and if you get too hurt just come back to me."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: September 07, 2018, 02:01:07 AM »
Auspicious Breeze

"Whoa... that's really cool!" But that's all the time Breeze had for compliments for the cute girl, sadly. Instead she realized she had to actually try against this. They could recover if their heads were still on, which meant she had to break them a lot more! Her face got a bit more grim, and she pushed more power into her limbs as she began to move between them all. Tripping, punching, kicking, and more importantly smashing.

Each blow carried enough force behind it to shatter boulders, enough to push them into each other almost like projectiles, enough to break them into bits, bit by bit.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: September 07, 2018, 03:51:42 AM »
Valerie

"You talk too much."

His speech was brutally cut short by the Vampire King's fist planting itself in his middle section like a missile. The moment she'd touched the ground she'd come at him fast, faster than even a speeding bullet.

"And why should I lower myself to clean up your streets, Empress of Little Russia? Are you that short on manpower?"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 04:40:50 AM by Bern »