Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 185126 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2400 on: September 11, 2018, 03:10:23 AM »
Police

Their failures to strike her only seemed to drive the officers into greater states of rage. Not only did they attack with greater fury than before, but their more sane compatriots were beginning to recollect themselves from the tremors that had torn apart the area. From nearby rooftops squads of elite officers gathered and began to fire at the redhead as she moved, perfectly working with their raging counterparts to box her in.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: September 11, 2018, 03:36:39 AM »
Eleanor

So many interesting things, so many delights! How long had she been living adrift in this fog? She traded secrets with the Baldomerian. Knives flowed from their mouths instead of words. Sharp enough to cut, to kill! But there was so much to be learned! This place consisted of four tapestries. They were all woven from the same threads by similar hands, but the designs were always different. Eventually the older ones were discarded. But being discarded did not mean that they were destroyed.

As the Baldomerian instructed she lifted her knife. The first step was the incision.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: September 11, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »
Suerte

What the hell was that?!

Finally settling down, Suerte looked at the officer through her scope, only to realize the attack completely missed.  That was impossible unless... he dodged it?!  If that was the case, there was only one thing she could do. Training her gun on Lily, she knew what had to be done.  Even if he was fast enough to dodge bullets, no one can attack and defend at the same time.

"I got your back girl," she said, licking her lips.  She couldn't wait to see the man's blood splattered over the ground.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: September 11, 2018, 06:44:00 PM »
Liseth

The split second of indecision and the hurtling of their own at them had the creatures abandon their attack. It seemed as if they didn't want to hurt their own. Instead they began to let loose rapid fire blasts of weaker energy bolts to try and overwhelm Breeze before she could get to them!

A few others were cradling the wounded. Those who had been burned too horribly or riddled by the strange bullets.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: September 11, 2018, 09:26:46 PM »
Lily

"There is something I seek."

The officer suddenly said while spitting out the sword, treating it like something dirty, the weapon of a criminal. He spat on it once more and then stepped on it, rubbing his foot on it.

The sudden decleration caused the Elemental to stop dodging, instead lashing out with a punch out of pure reflex. The blow sent the cop closest to her flying into the on bhind him, and then into the next, cops falling over like dominos, clearing the roof for them. The remaining fire directed was side stepped almost casually as she was entirely focused on the man defiling her most precious belonging.

"I seek something beyond Justice."

The man continued, putting on a a pair of sunglasses as he entered a strange pose.

"And for that I will do whatever it takes..... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He flexed. Oh boy did he flex, a truly swole man, no beyond even swole. His muscles bulged outwards to truly grotesque proportions, was this even a man?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: September 11, 2018, 10:08:04 PM »
Shinji

He pulled himself towards the weapon and used his magic to keep himself gripped on the scythe. "WOOOOOOOOOAHHHH! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!" The undead was now dragged along the girl's crazy assault, moving left, right, up, down, and hanging on as the whole world spun at an insane speed. It was crazier than any roller coaster,  and no matter how much she flailed about his arms were practically glued on the weapon, even as he took the trashing.

"That was for my eye." Despite feeling like a cat glued to a mad bull's horns, he found the way to stare right at her and grin like a madman. The punches didn't work? So fucking what!? He looked like he was having the time of his life purely at her expense, even when bones nearly broke and he built up more and more bruises.

Come back to me buddy.

At the same time, the next move came all too fast. Attracted to Shinji's hands, the airborne guillotine axe shot down like a missile. Spinning like deaths schyte, it collided with the weapon lodged in the dragon's body and sent sparks flying all over, lodging it even deeper in her body and sending him back from the sheer recoil and pressure, wrecking his hands in the process.  He looked pissed, and overjoyed.

"And that's... just cause I felt like it!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: September 11, 2018, 10:33:02 PM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou considered the situation for a while. As nice as the mansion was, the man's offer wasn't particularly tempting. However, the boy clearly needed help, and they couldn't simply leave him to die.

"What is this Shaman like?" he asked. "And why is he trying to kill Steaven?"

"Any information you can give us would be really useful", Sakura added. "We'll stay here and help protect Steaven until this is resolved, but we can't really just live here permanently."

"In any case", Shirou continued, "I don't think protecting him for his entire childhood is a viable solution. We do need to sleep, after all, and he didn't seem particularly keen on being protected. Eventually, one of those things will surely get to him."

"Yes", Sakura finished. "We need to remove the curse, or defeat the Shaman."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: September 11, 2018, 10:34:29 PM »
Valentine

A delicate leaf gently swayed back and forth through the breezeless air.  The leaf, so elegant but so fragile, had a single hole in it, which whistled as gravity pulled it to the ground.  As it fell further down, it came closer to blending into the filth covered grass of the front lawn.  Just as it was about to touch the grass blades, a single scurrying bug caught the leaf unintentionally on its back.  The bug would look at a swingset, to see a red haired woman sitting on the swings.  She glanced down at the bug before taking in the rest of the lawn.

It was a really quant two story house, the kind that could barely house 4 people.  The paint on the walls were this bright slime green, or at least it would have been if it wasn't so worn down.  Valentine had always said for her underlings to meet at the puke green house.  Just outside of the front was the swing set she was sitting on, which stood as a sort of center point between the sidewalk and the home itself.

Valantine looked down at the bug with disgusted frown.  Then, she stepped on the poor thing, grinding it into the dirt.  "I can't wait to hear back from Jack and Jill.  Its about time that job got done."
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:37:12 PM by yinsukin »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: September 11, 2018, 10:51:27 PM »
Noah

"You know, I think I find that devious voice of yours even cuter than your regular one," he said, staring greedily at the big round ass in front of him.  This was it, part of why he took the contract to start with.  He pulled up the dress, just to see if he could before sliding his hand under the fabric.  Noah's mind wandered as his hands sunk into her ass cheeks.  How big was it?  He stared wide eyed, his breathing turning into light panting as he saw his hand print under her dress.  It had to be at least twice as big as his hand, which was already pretty big, even for a man.

After a second or two of sliding his hands along her cheek, he realized something. There was a lot of skin and not a lot of panties.  In fact, all he could feel was a single string riding space between her cheek. He couldn't help but wonder how an angel liked to be touched.

His hand moved began experimenting with his grip, making delicate soft strokes.   He found himself groaning in rhythm with her hips, feeling her soft belly as it stroked the clothed head.  Smacking those soft jiggly cheeks, he said, "Peel off that dress.  I want to see that body in all of its angelic glory.  Make a show of it too."
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 01:08:22 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: September 12, 2018, 01:40:16 AM »
Lulu

His gentle touch brought a sense of calm to her, while she had initially only assumed this position to tease him, she'd actually grown to enjoy the feeling in the short span of time. But it was abruptly stolen by his smack, like a ripple of chaos her peace was thrown into chaos and her displeasure was transmitted loud and clear for him to feel.  "Do that again  and you won't have ...any fun later." A vivid image of sticking his long shaft her inside backdoor was dangled in front of his inner eye, the source was obvious.

Lulu then relaxed without heading his commands, stretching her body slowly like a cat, highlighting every curve.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: September 12, 2018, 02:04:48 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl listened on quietly, frowning at the circumstances the man was detailing out. Sure, Steaven was cute, and she didn't have any opposition to hanging out with him, but every day? For the next five years? No, that wouldn't do at all. No doubt she'd tire of having to keep watch over him after that long, and she had other important things to attend to, like finding a place to stay. The staff around here didn't seem to appreciate her habits, and she felt a bit subdued surrounded by all these fragile things.

The squirrel girl crossed her arms with a small pout, even as she remained upside down in the chair. They'd definitely have to go for this shaman-y guy first.

"Hm, then what are we waiting around for?" Nanako asked at last, voice muffled slightly by her top, "Let's go find this guy and kick his ass before night falls!"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: September 12, 2018, 02:52:43 AM »
Tsumiko

"Heh. In a sense, so was I." She let go of Thea's hand. "My father gave my sister away to another family with the intention of me fighting her in a battle royale to the death." She sounded as if she was remembering some ancient bygone memory. She cocked her head with a smirk. "Maybe you should ask her about it sometime."

Thea

"I may well," she conceded with a note of hesitation in her voice. The empress pulled her glove back on. "When she is ready to take the lead once more."

The last person who had this much in common with her was someone Thea had drained to death with her bare hands, someone she had trained with and fought alongside for years. Comrades were -

Don't think about her.

- in the past. This was different. She hid the rest with a smirk. "Now then, shall we delve into the sewers together? Or the building, first?"

Tsumiko

"The building. She's there. Definitely. She's waiting for her thugs to come back." She had a disgusted look on her face, but smiled at Thea and offered her her hand. She could feel her blood boiling, and a sense of frightful anger was coming up from within her. "Shall we attack head on, or set up a trap?" A large shadow licked at the two women's feet as a second one was rushing through the darkened city upon the rooftops towards their destination.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 11:49:19 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: September 12, 2018, 02:53:45 AM »
Edelgard

Edelgard lay prone on the sunken and split pavement for a moment, quietly remaining in the settling dust. Then the clouds of dirt shot up as if afraid, with a huge bang, the warrior jumping to her feet despite the pain in her bones.

"You CURSED BEAAAAAASST!!" She yelled in protest, eyes wide and shaking to her shoulders. Crawling Stag and Rainbow Mantis, what was wrong with that thing?! Not even a great dragon could move like that (Could it? She thought it couldn't, at least), so what business did this amorphous monster have dodging?

Her greaves carved lines on sand as she took up a low stance, holding her weapon parallel to the ground. The corruption in this area was festering, wild, and all too suited to her kind. She wasn't going to ignore it any longer. Edelgard started to speak, slowly inhaling and letting the power sink into her spine.

"Sacrificial..." And for less than an instant she paused, letting the air leave her lungs. "Haze."

Invisible energy crackled like fireworks from her flesh, with only a light like tenebrous mist flowing around it for bystanders to notice, and she exploded into motion. Edelgard zig-zagged like a fox, fast as a bronze and blonde flash, and stepped up the thing's massive leg. She began to vertically climb in a mad dash, swiping her spear like a whip to tear a deep scar through the giant's mass.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 02:59:43 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: September 12, 2018, 03:10:08 AM »
The children of the night

Splurtttt

Voicelessly, the giant raised its leg and stomped with such power the entire street cracked and dust raised up like a volcanic explosion, but  the surprising burst of power left him on the bottom of this exchange. She had already reached its bulbous waist by the time his foot shattered the ground, and by then corrupt sludge was already leaking from the slashes she was painting across her ascension. But it didn't give up so easily, for it extended its arm with such might the clouds nearly trembled, and  the moment his fist was swung towards his body the winds hurled and circled his arm with such fury it was as if a hurricane came to halt her advance.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: September 12, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »
Clearing

"@@@@@@@@"

Inhuman sounds echoed throughout the place, rattling whomever where to listen to the bone, like a dathly chill the voice would sweep through you like the breath of the otherside.

The Dragon God's limp form crashed into the ground and a final wheeze was heard, then silent.

And it was no more.

Like a fine black mist its body evaporated into the ground leaving only the scythe left, lodged into the ground from the force of the impact. Parts of the mist though were seemingly attracted to the scythe itself, hovering about it before sinking into it.