Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184596 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2460 on: September 15, 2018, 12:11:38 AM »
Othinus

The hurtled man smashed straight through the barrier with a sound of shattering glass. Then there was the crash of crumbling brick as the forceful toss broke what little support the ruined building had left. With the police wounded, dying, or in full retreat, a peace seemed to settle on the area for a moment. And then Othinus landed on the building opposite from them. It was about level and not entirely in ruins despite the devastation around them.

She leaned on her spear as if it was a cane, and her rather revealing outfit was covered under her cloak. Her expression was rather stoic. There wasn't the slightest hint of a smile or a glint of emotion in her eye. Although the red glow from her lost one seemed to grow a deeper shade of red. "I congratulate you on your victory. You're both rather impressive individuals, natural talent or not."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: September 15, 2018, 12:15:09 AM »
Nanako

"What's what?" Nanako said, glancing back at Steaven curiously, "I like having my tail petted, simple as that."

"And yeah, that's it," the squirrel girl said, pushing her tail into the boy's hands, "I just wanna help out, and that's that."

Wonder if he's going to come over and pet it too. That would be nice.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: September 15, 2018, 12:19:05 AM »
Count Mann

"Do not worry, you will be compensated," he said, reaching into his pocket.  He pulled out a sizable amount of cash.  "This is your down payment, but if Steaven dies, you get none of the rest.  I appreciate you taking this job.  I think we will need more unorthodox guards to fix this problem anyway."

The old man's lips curled into a satisfied smile, as if he had won a game of cards.  "So then you will take the job?"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: September 15, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »
Shirou and Sakura

Sakura reached out and accepted the cash gratefully.

"Thank you", she said. "And, yes, of course we will."

Shirou, meanwhile, looked almost offended at the idea that they might care more about their compensation than Steaven's life.

"If we fail to protect Steaven, then not getting paid will be the last thing on our minds", he said. "I assure you that we will do our very best to keep him alive."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: September 15, 2018, 12:49:14 AM »
Steaven and Locke

Oh yeah, that makes sense.  I'm a pervert... he thought as he rubbed her tail more.  He reached out and rubbed her head, thinking maybe she liked being petted there too?  This was waaay too fascinating to stop.

Locke did not pet her tail.  Instead, he folded his arms together and said, "Sure, whatever you say.  Your a cute one.  Hopefully you stick around."  He stood up, walked to the edge of the room and leaned on the doorway.  "But I think you'll be fine if your as strong as Steaven says."

And with that, he turned and left the room.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: September 15, 2018, 02:10:46 AM »
Suerte

Suerte stood up and frowned at her wall.  "Can everyone break reinforced steel here?  Jeeze...."

With the battle done, she hoisted her rifle on her back.   Staring up at the girl she said, "Well thanks.  I appreciate you being all nice like that.  But honestly, this has been a headache.  The cops here are psychotic, singing makes jacked up hulk monsters and naked girls are officially registered in my mind as a dangerous threat.  Can you just tell me what all of this is about?  I'm not one to cry over a few dead bodies, but this all feels so senseless."

Well part of that was Lily, but I like her...

Suerte paused, placing a finger to her chin.  Probably should talk to her later...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: September 15, 2018, 02:19:23 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl frowned, even as the warmth from the petting grew and was joined by more heat as Steaven patted her head. Nanako's ears wiggled with the attention, but Locke's parting words, were...hmm...

Deciding the matter hadn't been settled yet, Nanako zipped out of the room, just in time for Locke to turn away, lifted the boy up a bit and held his head in place, and zipped back inside before setting him down, putting her head and tail within Steaven's reach again.

"Hey, you can't just leave like that," the squirrel said said, leaning into the petting, "What's got you so down, hm?"

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: September 15, 2018, 02:35:50 AM »
Locke and Steaven

What the-

With nothing but an orange blur to signal her movements, Locke found himself standing next to Steaven once more.  The kid wasn't kidding.  This girl was strong.  Still he wouldn't lose face.

"Look, im happy your willing to help Steaven, but I'm not sold on you yet.  It takes more than a strong fighter to be a good guard you know, despite what movies would make you think."

Steaven meanwhile didn't notice much at all.  The only thing that seemed off was that there was suddenly a tail moved a bit to the right.  After a quick shrug, he began rubbing it again.  For better or worse, he wasn't paying much attention to the conversation, instead staring at the muscles on her back.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:38:29 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:20 AM »
Nanako

"Hm. I guess," Nanako said, "But Steaven doesn't seem upset or anything. Aside from when I was hugging him, but we can figure that out later. So spell it out, you'll save us both a lot of time."

Admittedly, it was a bit hard to sound as serious as she would've liked with Steaven petting her tail and her head like that. Still, she gave it her best shot, even as her ears wiggled and her tail pressed into his hands.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: September 15, 2018, 03:04:12 AM »
Shinji

"..." Breaths cut through the now silent forest. He looked puzzled at the monk's actions, until he realized what he was trying to do. His eyes flashed with anger, in a sudden violent push of his elbow the monk's magic didn't as much as touch him. "Don't touch me!"

It wasn't a harsh blow, not even painful. But he seemed shook by the sudden gesture. Only after a bit, when he remembered his pain, did he wince. He still didn't understand his curse. If his body was like this, while whatever was inside was healing his wounds, it was best for no one to touch him. He... wouldn't wish this.

"I'll be fine. Skills like these should be spared for the living."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: September 15, 2018, 03:16:22 AM »
Steaven and Locke

"I did," Locke said.  "I don't think you can handle this, period.  You done?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: September 15, 2018, 03:45:00 AM »
Nanako

Nanako stared at the boy for a long moment, a small frown on her face despite the petting. Finally, the squirrel girl let out an exasperated sigh, shaking her head as she relaxed.

"Then we'll just have to see. You haven't met the other two yet, though. Maybe they'll change your mind."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: September 15, 2018, 03:58:26 AM »
Moira:

"Have it yer way." Moira merely stated.

The Abyssal woman almost instantly sunk into the water, disappearing completely. The next moment, she reappeared in front of the cowgirl's face, sword moving forward to gut the blond woman. Moira's crew were not idle during these few moments: Years of serving with her has given them a pretty good idea as to what she would expect during an attack. Shark-man Jefferson started reaching for the captive Mendoza all the while the others sunk into the floor.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: September 15, 2018, 04:17:35 AM »
Locke and Steaven

"Sure."

And with that, Locke turned towards the door.  "I'll be watching you.

Steaven looked up at Nanako from the floor, as he was now rubbing the base of her tail, so entranced by how fluffy it was.  "Don't worry about him.  He's just worried about me."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: September 15, 2018, 04:28:51 AM »
Charlotte

The moment the pirate sunk into the floor, Charlotte moved, starting to leap back. Sure, it might be enough to get out of range, it might not, but Charlotte wasn't about to leave that up to chance.

In that instant the woman spent in the floor, however, was where the magic happened. Her left arm and one of her guns seemed to blur into nothingness for the barest of instants before the gun was already leveled. To see the gunslinger's draw in that instant, one's perception of time would be slowed enough that they could see a lightning strike move like a tendril of plasma, reach down for the ground with eerie grace.

And just like that lightning strike, the thunderclap followed soon after, a cacophony of gunshots echoing off the walls of the warehouse in the hundreds, the veritable swarm of lead surging towards the motley crew of fishmen, sparing only Mendoza in their flight path. Whether they dodged or died was of no concern to her for the moment.

Then Moira was where countless years of experience had told her she would be, sword tracing a watery arc to eviscerate her. Then Charlotte's other hand blurred out of view before appearing with her other gun, the next thunderclap heralding hundreds of cryo rounds, their paths spread out over Moira to at least hold her, if not freeze her outright, if they could land.

She hoped the pirate could break free. This would be boring otherwise.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 04:33:51 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh