Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178324 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2715 on: October 04, 2018, 02:23:58 AM »
Thugs

The ride through the streets was routine, almost boring.  All five men carried guns in hand just in case an enemy gang tried to jump them.  However, in this city, it never was that simple.  The car began to float in the air, the wheels roaring in futility, as there was no more ground to roll over.  The four men in window seats attempted to open the doors.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: October 04, 2018, 02:27:44 AM »
Fell Dragon, Tanathos

"Huh, didn't think that human for an art collector." He blinked at the presence he felt from that painting. He could smell, feel the blood coming from it, even taste it. Probably because he took a lick more than anything. It spoke to him, partly of the futility of life and the vain efforts humans made to immortalize their struggles. It was also quite ugly, is this what humans passed for modern art? He just never had the taste for such things. Feeling offended, he burnt it to ashes without hesitation. One less ugly thing in his domain all the better.

Sure, that thing had power, but the power he sought wasn't something you could look for in trinkets. It was in the self, something to conquer, to topple, so he may grow to greater heights. But he felt power from this thing. Just what would happen if he completely eradicated it from this world? His magic could certainly destroy objects without a single corporeal trace, but this...

"Hoho. So I may not fully destroy such an effort? Fine, then allow me to paint over it. This will make for a better answer to her question than words would."

And so there was fire, shattering the painting and turning it into a pitch black canvas. No grail, no sun, nothing. Nothing but the dead coldness of space, the ultimate void.

He turned to the other trinkets. Just what could they be hiding? Rather than uncover one by one, it was easier to just destroy the veneer. So he burned the sheets, and devoured the cloths whole with a wave of magic. Might as well take a look at what she was hiding.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 02:28:58 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: October 04, 2018, 02:32:15 AM »
Thea

The psychic turned her hand upside down, curling her fingers inward to her palm. Thea's will had wrapped around the vehicle, turning it over so the roof was facing the street, and then it slowly began to collapse in on itself with the men still inside. And still, it gained elevation and was moved over a nearby building so it wouldn't crash on top of anyone.

She wasn't going to kill them. No. She was just going to leave them trapped inside with no way out.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: October 04, 2018, 07:43:37 AM »
Lily

The answer to the cowgirl's question was 'not enough' just a simple lance at him wold inform you of that little bit of fact. But ttime was running short now and it was best not to overstay your velcome, she didn't have any desire to rekindle her old reptation in this place, just yet.

"Whatever, I'm sure you'd just love to chat it all up with your nonexistenct cop friends, but I've got places to be, places to see soooo.... See ya later shark man!"

She crouched down like she was preparing to jump when all of a sudden wings of crimson flame erupted from her back, their combined wingspan easily surpassed that of even the biggest of birds and wreathed in flame as they were, they struck quite the imposing firgure.

They flapped and a gust of wind accompanied it, hitting the other two in the face like a storm. And thus she ascended skywards to the beat of her crimson wings.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: October 04, 2018, 02:01:22 PM »
Yukari

There were so many of them, she could only imagine what the other places must look, would look like. When she had come here and sent the guards off in another direction, she had made a choice, a choice that doomed some people, but it was a choice only she could make and she would have to live with it. Live with the fact that she couldn't be everywhere and anywhere and at all times.

That she couldn't save everyone.

She raised her hands, the collection of majestic tails behind her ceased their swaying for the first time that day as they came, as the corrupted husks of what was once ordinary people came charging at her, and she prepared herself for what must be done.

The divine grace embraced them, washing over them like a gentle stream and purifying their remains. It was a mercy after all, putting them down after what they'd become, at least they would return in peace to the dust from whence they came.

Except their bodies didn't decay under under the searing heat. Instead something much much more extraordinary happened. They came face to face with their maker, and they were the blessed, the chosen few.

The ones to receive the breathe of life.

The fire that enveloped them raged against the corruption like it was the scorching rays of the sun. No, it was the Sun, In all its radiant beauty the bringer of all life appeared before them, touching their souls was the presence of a being removed from humanity altogether. The illusion shattered and her true nature was laid bare for them all, burning itself into their minds as the liberated children all fell to their knees in reverance before her.

"Always like this....." She was sad. Not because she'd saved lives, but because of what she'd done to accomplish it. Sad for the lives she'd had to wilfully condemn to save them.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: October 04, 2018, 06:36:06 PM »
Vanguard

And so he resumed his journey, reluctantly feeling like some pack mule but not uttering more complaints than were warranted, that is to say many.

It certainly took a while, but he got to see a few interesting things, and ask around. With that in mind, he learned a fair bit, one of said things being the next destination.

As for his "rider", she'd find herself in her usual resting place, covered with the one blanket available (he refused to look around her chambers more than necessary, he was a warrior not a peeping Tom).

Unlike the usual, however, she wouldn't wake up to an empty room. And even more curious, she would find a bowl with a prepared meal.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 06:47:20 PM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: October 04, 2018, 07:38:35 PM »
Valerie

The vampire rolled around in bed, stretching her limbs as she finally woke up in her own bed, seemingly not caring for how she'd gotten here or the bowl with the prepared meal she snuggled up against her blanket.

"You should eat it before it goes foul, I cannot consume human foods." She spoke out loud while snuggling her blanket like a wild animald, twisting and turning.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: October 04, 2018, 08:01:03 PM »
Vanguard

Arms crossed, his eyes turned to the blonde noble. It was about time, at least someone had a good nap. And jeez, did she have to start it off by moving so scandalously. It was already awkward enough.

"I know, that's why I made it human food." He grabbed the bowl and brought it closer to her attention, uncovering it (he sealed it to keep it fresh).

"Eat up."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: October 05, 2018, 12:48:43 AM »
Valerie

Valerie turned to look at him, still snuggling the blanket as she spoke to him directly.  "That's the equivalent of a human being a vegetarian, tapped blood is neither filling nor tasty. But I do appreciate the effort put into it, tell me what is your name travelling knight, so that I may know the name of the one to receive my favour."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: October 05, 2018, 01:44:47 AM »
Family

An overwhelming scent enveloped the kitchen space, caressing the uniforms of the four chefs in the room.  Two of them were chatting over a three compartment sink, scrubbing dishes in between laughs.  Another chef was chopping food on the wide counters.  However, the most suspicious chef stood over a pot, stirring while humming,

"They'll be coming around the mountain when they come~"

The bitter scent was the most intense in his pot.

Meanwhile in the ballroom, the count leaned back in his seat, an eyebrow raised.  Locke leaned forward, eyes wide.  The other two seemed uninterested, turning their heads to Shirou as if he was weird.  "Is something wrong?" the count asked.  "Is Steaven in danger already?  Sure its getting dark but this is so early!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: October 05, 2018, 01:54:14 AM »
Thugs

"Oh shit!" one yelled as they all fell on their shoulders.  It was a really awkward position, but they couldn't think about that right now.  Acting out of pure desperation, the thugs in the window seats were no longer trying to open the doors but the windows themselves.  Loud bangs turned into cracks as the men slammed on the windows.  It would only be a matter of time before they broke out of the windows.

Meanwhile, the guy in the middle scrambled to pick up his phone.  If he could just text the right number, they could get backup.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 01:56:03 AM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: October 05, 2018, 01:59:54 AM »
Nanako

Upon entering the kitchen, the squirrel girl recoiled visibly, practically skidding to a stop right there as she wrinkled her nose, trying to push past the bitterness. She soon managed to acclimate, however, zipping around the kitchen and peeking into the pots at whatever vile concoctions were being made here.

"So...whatcha making here?" Nanako asked after a long few moments, waiting for a break in the singing.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: October 05, 2018, 02:11:27 AM »
Suerte

Suerte pressed her hat down against her head, bending her knees to brace against the stormy winds.  She looked up at the almost angelic figure ascending into the skies and frowned.  "Oh, we are leaving already?"

She turned to the Orca man and waved.  "Alright see you later!" she shouted, leaping onto a collapsed building.  It shouldn't be too hard to follow a giant fiery angel among ruined buildings.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: October 05, 2018, 02:12:15 AM »
Valerie

Valerie turned to look at him, still snuggling the blanket as she spoke to him directly.  "That's the equivalent of a human being a vegetarian, tapped blood is neither filling nor tasty. But I do appreciate the effort put into it, tell me what is your name travelling knight, so that I may know the name of the one to receive my favour."

Vanguard

"Are you serious!?" The rest didn't even register, his wide shocked eyes and overall expression was more than enough. In a surprising blur, he  already closed the distance and delivered punishment upon this evil, attacking his foe with the most terrible technique he knew of, a dreadful surprise attack that even ancient warriors could fall victim to, that being a terrifying head patting session of doom, rubbing her scandalously with a strange satanic technique that could not be described.

No spot on her scalp was safe, behind the ears, left, right, top to bottom, he messed her head up in such a terrifying monstrous way yet.... it was the sort of thing that felt oddly pleasant, like a secret forbidden massage technique that only a silly older brother would be aware of. But at this rate.... her hair might mutate into some ridiculous afro!

"You little vixen! Do you have any idea how embarrassing it was to prepare that!? Grrrrr, you will pay for this you fiend! Villain! Demon king! And I know plenty of vegetarian humans, you're just being picky!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: October 05, 2018, 02:19:28 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

"I.. I'm not sure", Shirou said in response. "If I reinforce my sense of smell, I can smell a faint bitter smell. It must be what Nanako picked up on, and she headed for the kitchen, so it must be coming from there. Bitter tastes and smells usually aren't good when connected with food, but it could be perfectly innocent. My sense of smell isn't good enough to tell."